If Sweden is so feminist why are they constantly trying to sexually harass women?

If Sweden is so feminist why are they constantly trying to sexually harass women?

Attached: fu9afq84rcr11.jpg (655x468, 41K)

The more femenist you come more things constitute as rape.

Portugal = Ultimate women respecters.
Sweden = Ultimate women harassers.

our women don't even think about it unless you get physical whereby a husband/bf/male friend will invert your face

Feminists are more likely to report shit.

Woops didn't even see Bulgaria on there, looks like Bulgaria are the ultimate women defenders.

What a fucking bullshit graph. Women need to be fucking hung.

>sexually harassment in Spain = rape
>seuxal harassment in Sweden = staring at a female for more than 3 nanoseconds

holding a door open for a woman is sexual harassment

because swedish men count as women who constantly rape themselves just by looking at their own benises

t. sexual harasser

Based on Romanian law sexual harassment doesn't qualify the way Amerimutts and Swedistani think.
These are the conditions
>she isn't 15 or she is under 13 and the partner is well over 18
>she said NO before penetration and she resisted you actively during intercourse and said NO again
>you assaulted her physically too with leaving physical marks, think of beating and knives
>it has to be reported within 3 months of the incident or it's a libel on her part
As per jurisprudence
>drunken bitter fat women is not rape
>stupid 16yo getting a spiced-up drink is not rape
>women fucking their bosses to get ahead is not rape until the boss says "fuck me or else"
>anything within a relationship is not rape
>you paid her for sex and you literally raped her with assault too is not rape again
Because
>given consent can't be taken away
>consent implied by actions is full consent; as in she said no yet she still undressed let you fuck her still but it was all normal without aggression
>paid sex is always consent even if payment is favours
>once consent happens rough bdsm sex is pure vanilla too

Attached: 58b0ac5a1f8c64c7b2f484f817ff86ef.jpg (600x600, 47K)

WTF Finland?
You don't even have a lot of muslims or blacks, so you can't put the blame on them...!

>trying to compare lawless shitholes like Romania with feminist shitholes like Sweden

Don't know about Sweden, but the statistics for France also includes "insistent looks" and shit like that

Forgot to add
>fuck me and I do you X
>you fuck her
>you lied
If she's 18 it's not rape again. In this case they won't apply the age of consent limit.
If she's like 15 or 16 it will be case by case based on other circumstances.
That graph in OP is bollocks.

Thankfully its done by an impartial commission and isn't dependent on local laws etc

That's pretty fucked up.

Ummm nope the Police officer in charge, or the Prosecutor, or the Judge, or the fucking shrink with authority to work with the criminally insane can decide.
Which pretty much me means what it means.

Based gypsies.

Well, if you are a little bitchboy pussy don't come here because you will get fucked. Clear as the fucking Sun in the sky.

We take internet memes too seriously. You know, #metoo and such.

Because of the niggers

>You don't even have a lot of muslims or blacks

Attached: 4324455.png (600x497, 8K)

For homosex all of this is exclusively 18. Tell me you are pretty enough for girls' clothes.

Yeah, yeah, stupid laws make you a hard big man.

K buddy.
You fuck a girl and 10 years later she's without cash, she calls you "pay me or I'll report you for rape". So the stupid fuck that you are you pay and she records you on camera. Goes to the cops reports you still and keeps the money too.
This is legal in Sweden and the USA, this is illegal in Romania she broke at least 4 laws and can get upwards of 10 years of prison too.
Romania is based and you can all go and eat shit and die too.
Fml everyone here's a literal 16yo virgin.

Attached: 1432152768124.jpg (1280x1800, 1.01M)

Wow, the countries with equal genders actually report harassment rather than shut up and endure it. Who would've guessed

This is simply a map of how delusional women of every country is. Naturally, Norway is always unknown wilderness along with Switzerland on these maps, so we can safely assume we have healthy women. Iceland, don't even try. You're more feminist than Sweden, if that's even possible.