I just want gays to be happy!!!

I just want gays to be happy!!!

Attached: 1537374030174.png (472x472, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

restoredhopenetwork.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thanks

Attached: frenchristmas.png (1063x683, 331K)

NEVER

based

Are you the guy who replied to pic real last thread? Pls post body

Attached: 3CA5487E-DB8A-4085-83E9-96E282AD907D.jpg (607x428, 64K)

This is the anti 377A gang. Please stop this faggotry thanks.

the left guy is blond, probably blue eyed~

suck my dick christcuck

Attached: happyfren.jpg (550x441, 33K)

*the right ofc, grrr

gays don't pretend to be girls

y-you too

Neck yourself faggot.

tfw no white bf

Thank you :3

Gays are happy. Homosexuals not so much...

Mexico...

Attached: tenor.gif (220x214, 149K)

I just want heteros to suffer

Attached: 4656CAFA-62D1-4184-9A6C-1701982D79FE.gif (492x492, 1.79M)

españa...

Attached: tumblr_lk5lg4nwnQ1qam1cxo1_500.gif (487x271, 364K)

Attached: 1538107438505.png (198x198, 75K)

Would it be inappropriate from me to ask for a picture of that feminine Mexican crossdresser after I openly insulted him on his own thread? I actually didn't mean it as an insult on your physical appearance but the fact that you were seeking attention and I regretted it the very next moment, you're extremely gorgeous

conquista mi cuerpo por favor

Attached: 867cb3e1cfde4daf59ffa86df4241149f020a173_00.jpg (400x400, 42K)

BASED

Cuanto mides?
Eres pequeño y facil de transportar?

Attached: 1539204839366.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

Do I count if I'm like 70% gay?

Spanish cock

Attached: 0968657.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Hearing the crash of the waves as a gentle breeze flows through my body and hair. Walking miles and miles, while the moon rises high into the sky. The whole world is asleep, but I am the only one living a dream. The graceful peace, settling into my heart. For once I actually feel alive. This is what it should feel like. This is how you're supposed to live. A longing sense of comfort. And as we lay on the sand staring into the night sky, the stars become brighter and multiply. Soon enough, the dark sky is brightened by each star's shine. We close our eyes, hand in hand and lie in a moment of silence when all we can hear in the background is the calm waves alining upon the shore and the light night breeze. We make a wish and lie together in a few more moments, appreciating eachother for everything we are. We then both open our eyes to the diamond-like sky, staring for a brief moment as we then both turn to eachother, lying on our sides. I am looking into your eyes and you are looking into mine. I look at every inch of your body, then interlocking my eyes into yours once again. I inhale as you take a deep breath. I then begin to speak in a soft whisper. I tell you this is everything. You are all I've wanted. You were in all my dreams. You love me the way I wanted. You care for me like no one else has. I appreciate everything you've ever done for me, everything you've spent on me, everything you've said to me and everything you've felt for me. You are the only one I want. I am in love with you. Please keep me forever. Locked away in the eternity of time. You are different. You give me ideas. Thoughts, feelings, unlived visions of places I've never been or never knew existed, walking beside you in every one. It may be simple to state how I feel about you and say I love you a thousand times, but it is all too complex to fully give you the understanding of the meaning of the immense amount of love and appreciation I have for you.

Attached: 6bf047cd89093731a7b6652d4d4c26cb92e9b3812be4544c2540a08c7178f6ac.jpg (433x433, 37K)

Ireland....

Attached: 1505213844720.jpg (609x586, 77K)

mido 170cm nomás, soy pequeñito para los europeos uwu

Norwegian tummies
>170cm
Good

Attached: 1539205349595.png (890x771, 449K)

Based

You could at least have the capacity to answer with a straightforward no

>apologizing
LOL

I just want my dick touched at this point. Idc about gender. Just fondle my penis please.

I think I fell in love after I grew sorry for having insulted him

who are you talking to?

>tfw bi
>tfw my very existence causes more asshurt than a dragon dildo lubed up with salted lemon juice

Attached: 6C29613A-72A5-4779-890D-35533968D63F.png (640x478, 337K)

i dont know any mexican crossdresser that post here

PLS RESPOND

What did his post say?

Attached: pepe-the-frog.jpg (480x439, 24K)

Are you really a Bosniak?

>I don't know but there's a Mexican crossdresser on Jow Forums who looks just like my high school crush
dude are you ok?

As can be concluded from my retarded behavior
No I'm extremely unstable

Yeah there's one in /ligamx/ hes from Monterrey

what thread are you talking about?
im talking about Jow Forums

DO you want to be my slave

I couldn't tell specifically as I only remember the sight of handsome guy dressing as what I thought was a girl at first

Woke up this morning 5:30 sharp with a blowjob from two bitches, one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. Must have came about a quart of sperm. They wanted more, cockslapped them unconcious, I had to hit the gym. Frontflipped from my 14th floor loft into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions) and gave the valet 3000$ in loose change. Pushed my fuck to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at the gym in no time. When I entered, the room scent suddently changed from sweat to wet pussy. That’s just the effect I have on hoes. Did my usual relax routine, 6000 push-ups, 8500 crunches, bench bressed 30 plates, etc. etc. you know the drill. After doing my fuck in 16 minutes, my super strong senses got in action, I was smelling pussy. I looked up, and sure enough this fly honey was coming towards me. When i say fly, I mean that bitch was fine as a fucking umbrella. 18 years old, 44DD titties on a tight fucking frame. I mean a real skinny bitch, the type you losers jack off to, she didn’t weigh more than 5 pounds. Took out my trouser monster and she started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. Then I gave it to her while all the guys were giving me high fives and all the hoes were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Made the fuck beg for my cum, but I didn’t give it to her to prove a point, I still came but only compressed air came out, imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. Didn’t say nothing, hopped back in the Lambo and went back home. Now I’m sitting here, drinking 15 000$ champagne and eating gold plated sushis made by the 2 bitches from earlier. It’s only 6:30 and I did more in 1 hour than you faggots will do your whole life. Enjoy jacking off to stupid drawn pictures. GermANO out.

this?

Attached: 1538974549930.jpg (1296x968, 210K)

Fuck gays

Attached: silmu.jpg (612x758, 69K)

You've really wanted to use that metaphor, haven't you?

Y-you don't take it to heart what I wrote about you a few days before, r-right?

thats not me lol, altho i do look like him a little bit

thats b00ts

also i dont even remember what you said

Preparate para ser colonizado por dos españoles al mismo tiempo...

Attached: tumblr_inline_mwzsvohjwG1rzv556.png (500x420, 403K)

Yes. Yes I have.

No it doesn't work like that, I weigh more towards dom and even if that weren't the case you're probably a swarthy greasy manlet subhuman who's at least 30cm shorter than me or a cinderblock-jawed pasty freak whom I could carry in my teeth

okay, but like why would anyone want to fuck you

woke up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. Two women woke me by sucking my cock, which by the way is 17 and

a half inches. I didn't need to shower, because my body self cleanses and mypores emit the manliest cologne

possible.
I got in my 2011 Lamborghini Murcielago and another one of my bitches was waiting in the passenger seat. She was

in the car all night, because she couldn't sleep without me having penetrated her.
She hopped on me and started riding my dick while I squeezed her tits and drove with my knees. In three seconds, I

arrived at the gym, which was fifty miles away. I threw the bitch off me, and she quickly returned to the passenger

seat, where she would sit until I got back. When I got out the car, I flexed.
My bulging, huge, muscles ripped my shirt off, and six women lined up. We had an orgy, which didn't last too long.

Each woman climaxed when my cock came within five inches of her pussy, and went into an eternal state of euphoria

after I put it in. I came, and three hundred gallons of semen shot out. It landed in Ghana, and ended the drought.
I hovered into the gym, because the ground was too scared of my calf muscles to touch my feet. After benching seven

thousand tons, I squatted four million kilograms. I started doing my four hundred laps around California, but I got a

phone call. It was a conference call with nineteen supermodels.
They orgasmed after hearing my voice. My bitch in the car was getting lonely, so I went back. She sucked me off as I

took the three second drive back home. I left her in the car and went inside, to type this to you lowlife. Be honored.
Ciao!

When did I imply that? I'm just extremely lonely and drunk and in addition to that overly empathetic so that I felt down remembering that I insulted the guy and wanted to make sure that he's alright

>tfw no depressed alcoholic bosnian bf

For whatever reason these are consolidating words

>thats not me lol, altho i do look like him a little bit
Are you a twink sizequeen?

*kisses you*
yes

Oh god yes

im not blonde tho

You get everything else right though

fuck off faggots
>>>/reddit/

*the most beautiful imaginable New Order song starts playing*

>tfw no Jow Forums orgy with the portugay, the irishlut, the mexifag and the alpha spaniard

based

>She was
>in the car all night, because she couldn't sleep without me having penetrated her.
she must be snoozing

>janny deletes the file but not the thread
janny

I'll want them to be happy in love once I, a straight white male am.

So never.

I had my first threesome last weekend with 2 40 year olds. It was great at the time but I felt dirty and gross after. What's your age limit Jow Forums?

Attached: 1420938263414.png (455x410, 41K)

me on top :3

Attached: IPv0gfv.png (1280x720, 811K)

>a tall Bosniak dom
I want you to carry me down the hall to your room, throw me on the bed, and fuck me roughly

were you the bottom?

OP: You are sick & evil.
>repent!
>Parents and Friends of Ex-Gays & Gays (PFOX)
is a national non-profit organization committed to helping ex-gays and parents and friends of gays who want help, hope and community. PFOX exists to educate, support, and advocate for individuals and parents on the issue of same-sex attraction, and increase others’ understanding and acceptance of the ex-gay community.

>We encourage you to view PFOX resources for those impacted by homosexuality whether struggling and looking for help, a parent seeking support, a student in school, or a leader in a church. We hope you’ll learn more about the ex-gay community through our ex-gay page and by watching personal stories on our video page, and that you’ll better understand same-sex attraction, transgender/gender identity, and what’s important for our leaders in government to realize when making policy decisions on these issues.

shut the fuck up lol

joto

Yes! Enough with this gaypride shit already you’re free to stomp eachothers shit and have been for several years! Now shut the fuck up!!

Tired of you god damn faggots clogging up cities everywhere with your degeneracy and dicksucking marches!!

Fuck
Off!!!

I want a tall Mexican bf to make me choke on his big brown cock

You all can be cured, faggots.

>The Lord will watch over you.

>Again, repent since you are a sinner.

>Sex reassignment surgery or SRS (also known as gender reassignment surgery, gender confirmation surgery, genital reconstruction surgery, gender-affirming surgery, or sex realignment surgery) is the surgical procedure (or procedures) by which a transgender person's physical appearance and function of their existing sexual characteristics are altered to resemble that socially associated with their identified gender. It is part of a treatment for gender dysphoria in transgender people. Related genital surgeries may also be performed on intersex people, often in infancy.

Attached: homebanner1.png (935x525, 448K)

kyc puto jaajja

Be quiet, bean muncher. Esta abominacion y creatura 100 % uma.

Attached: fd2b059056605de2d6deebc67512e02d331ce97d6055799a87fe5cface1e2476_3.jpg (320x304, 18K)

I'm perfectly happy with being a male, though I wish I still had my entire penis.

>christian retard being racist
lmao why are you people so predictable

>christian retard being racist

>repent for your sins you homogay spic
>b4 it is too late & you will burn in hell

restoredhopenetwork.org

Attached: hpbanner.jpg (3200x1445, 161K)

Did your day go well matey?

suck my dick lmao

Not him but gladly

i was kidding lol
i just want to suck dicks not get my dick sucked t-bh

Same, but I don't make attention whore threads.

Are you a brown manlet twink?

yeah you could say that

How the fuck is this thread still going?!

can a submissive cumslut man up or will i be a manchild forever?

Based.

Attached: 1467431541301.jpg (550x850, 342K)

I just want to cuddle with a cute friend to experience it once why is it so hard

Attached: 1510692501541.jpg (850x952, 102K)