Tfw you live in homogenous nation

>tfw you live in homogenous nation
Feels good man

Attached: image.jpg (501x300, 18K)

how is vietnam for holidays? is it cheaper than Thailand? any recommended sites to stay?

Sexpat scum.

thats because you killed all the hmongs

Vietnam is great place for holidays and is generally cheaper than Thailand , though not by much .

And on where to stay really depends . Hanoi is more traditional ,and has a more communist-y feel than HCM city . But in HCM city , there's more things to do , and the city is more Westernized .

The people in Hanoi are generally colder and are less welcoming to foreigners compared to the people in Saigon .

How much would it cost to have a few ten year old girls for an entire weekend?

>almost 15% of population are minorities
>homogenous

>85 %
>homogenous

I don't think you can adopt kids for only a week

I was listening a podcast about the vietnam war and I found the country very interesting, there is vietnam war related tourism? like museums, battlefields and that sort of stuff?

Yes , war tourism is a big thing here in Vietnam . Many of the tourists that come here are vets . The Cu chi tunnels site is the most popular war-related destination

thank you very much, just yesterday I was having some drinks with my friends and they suggested to visit Thailand or Vietnam, can you give me the price of common stuff, like a meal, beers and that stuff, like how much money for a night going out

Yo wanna homeswap senpai? I have a 3 story house here in Iceland, can you offer me a good swap for ~2 weeks, a month this winter?

Vietnam is a place I want to visit, the Cubans last winter were extremely satisfied with the swap, you can also maybe ask the gov to accommodate me, I will accept that as a swap.

Attached: 1536509581027.jpg (334x506, 42K)

We're at 90%...

Beer here costs like 50 cents each .
Most of the food in Vietnam costs like 0.50-5 dollars per meal .
You can have all the fun you want in Vietnam at night for just 20 dollars or less

You're as homogenous as us damn

Most of the minorities in France are blacks , MENAs etc people who look way different from an average French person . While in Vietnam , all the minorities look more or less like the average ethnic Viet .

Or don't reply, bastard.

Attached: 1471903369231.png (439x456, 311K)

Doesnt stop you from actively repressing them even though they "look like you".

Sounds nice, thanks again

We're probably the most homogeneous nation in all of Asia. I wouldn't mind some diversity to be honest as long as we can keep the Chinks out.

That's less ethnically homogeneous as Britain, you stupid fuck.