Absolutely based

Absolutely based.

Attached: AfD.jpg (730x744, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-45731741
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I see the AfD is taking a page out of Mao's little red book.

why are you not posting this on Jow Forums, where sensationalism and unsubstantiated claims from blog images are the means of exchange?

democracy does not guarantee freedom of speech
don't apply the us constitution to other countries

literally nazi tier

In germany its illegal for teachers and such to voice political opinions

And we are already learning from them too.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-45731741

goddamn huhtis is easily triggered

That's literally how it works in North Korea.

I didn't get what the big deal was. When I was at school we had to pray everytime before the lunch. Every morning singing religious songs and once a week the local priest came over and gave a speech. But I suppose that was ok in Huhtasaari books
And that was just 10 years ago

I agree, teachers are in a position of trust and should not be forcing their politics on children.

Right thing to do. A teacher shouldn't try to push his opinions on kids who know nothing about the world and are very easily manipulable.

Teachers are mostly left leaning and should be killed.

What's life in Germany, i heard from one russian immigrant that life there is like in museum, all looks good, but you can't touch it.

>German justice minister Katarina Barley has sharply condemned an online scheme launched by the far-right AfD party to get schoolchildren to inform on teachers who are politically partial.

>Its informant site started in Hamburg and is likely to be launched elsewhere.

>Comparisons have also been drawn with spying practices by the Nazis in World War Two and afterwards by the Stasi security service in communist East Germany.

>The far-right party called its original site "Action Neutral schools Hamburg" and German media said AfD had plans to launch similar online pages in nine other states, including Berlin, Saxony and Bavaria.

>It has long complained of teachers wearing T-shirts with anti-AfD slogans or notices advertising protests and said the site gave parents and pupils the chance to highlight "AfD-bashing in schools".

>Under German law schools and teachers are required to take a neutral stance - under theBeutelsbacher Consensuswhich banned the sort of school indoctrination last practised in Germany by the Nazis.

>Within days AfD's Hamburg branch said it had received more than 1,000 reports. But critics mocked the site on Twitter and Facebook.

>The controversy came amid accusations AfD co-leader Alexander Gauland of paraphrasing Adolf Hitler in a newspaper column. Writing about populism in the FAZ newspaper on Saturday he talked of a "globalised class" that had become detached from its homeland.

>"Their members live almost exclusively in big cities, speak fluent English and when they move from Berlin to London or Singapore for jobs, they find similar apartments, houses, restaurants, shops and private schools everywhere."

>Prominent Third Reich historian Wolfgang Benz said the ideas were strikingly similar to a speech given by Hitler to Siemens workers in Berlin in November 1933. Hitler had spoken of a "small, rootless international clique" who lived in Berlin one day and another city the next.

>Mr Gauland rejected claims that he had paraphrased Hitler.

That is what I thought of when I read it, they should be able to report any teacher for any political opinions forced like that. It is certainly frowned upon in the US for teachers to do so

>frowned upon in the US
Yet they keep fucking doing it

Disgusting the amount of harassment the so-called far-right get by governments and media, yet the left constantly get a free pass.

Hitler Youth is back bois

It's called "ill faith," if the German Communists tried to pull that off they'd be bashed as well; but if one of the parties of Merkel's coaliton did it, it'd be lauded and for good reasons.

it's for the best

Attached: all quiet.jpg (1053x795, 87K)

Yup, it's almost as if one ideology was about equality and helping oppressed groups while the other one is a hateful racist ideology. Shocking.

Underrated smart post.

>Hello, calss! I brought cake! Make sure to share so everyone gets some
>*GASP* HE'S A COMMIE!

Attached: DhQrRH6XcAA4Oe2.jpg (1200x520, 90K)

why is there not a single decent political party in the western world

Attached: 1524807099927.jpg (657x635, 42K)

the teacher didn't bake any cake
some of the kids did and are they now forced to share it with the kids that spend the entire cooking class throwing dough at them

>that life there is like in museum
pretty accurate but I would have expected a Greek saying so.

Why are Germans so into snitching
It’s like they’re predisposed to doing it

>chosen hands typed this post

Attached: jewbrainlette.jpg (426x481, 29K)

Considering that most people don't support your fringe ideology, are you under the impression that most people are jews? Like it wouldn't be the most delusional thing a far-rightist believes but still.

>Critics say the measure is a step in the direction of "totalitarism"

>Teacher is not allowed to push his politicial ideas on children
>Teachers that openly support right wing idoligies will iterally lose their job and pension
>AfD asks the same for others
>"TOTALITARIANISM"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1511893050027.png (1366x768, 544K)

>>Teachers that openly support right wing idoligies will iterally lose their job and pension
U wot m8? Here especially in the rural areas teacher tend to be very religious and don't even try to hide it

Good, teachers are biased towards the left in all western nations. Hit the godless heathens where it hurts

And our history teacher openly hated Russians

based and redpilled

I love journalism, where
>Teachers should not be allowed to voice clear policital bias in an attempt to influence kids
Turns into
>"FASCIST FAR-RIGHT AFD WANTS TO STIFLE ALL CRITICAL OPPOSITION TO THEIR PARTY"

I honestly believe every single journalist on the face of the earth should be beheaded.

It's ""illegal"" here too but teachers talk about how they hate Benjamin constantly