Is this thing safe? Why people don't invest in gas or proper electric heater?

Is this thing safe? Why people don't invest in gas or proper electric heater?

Attached: safeaf.jpg (600x400, 48K)

Brazilians are very indigent

>Is this thing safe?
the one in your pic isn't
>Why people don't invest in gas
that's expensive
>or proper electric heater
that's a damn shame
although usually it's more like they don't invest in proper electrician
most of those electric disasters like the pic i post are caused by DIY dumb poorfags

Attached: images.jpg (700x480, 43K)

Because unless you're a idiot who can't install it properly, there is literally no reason to it. It's safe.

>Is this thing safe?
Yeah. Way more safer than a bathtub.
>Why people don't invest in gas or proper electric heater?
No need to put a reservoir of water and pipe your entire home for hot water. You just turn it on, and it comes hot.
We also have electric taps in kitchens.

Attached: torneira_eletrica_de_cozinha_de_parede_110v_4500w_branca_87225362_0001_600x600.jpg (600x600, 21K)

wtf why can't i find the relevant apu can someone assist

If properly grounded it's as safe as an electric water boiler.
For the ungrounded version it's dangerous, but usually not lethal (gives you a tingling sensation though).
Tap water still has a somewhat high resistance, it's not the same as touching the hot wire directly with soaked hands.

>the one in your pic isn't
Nether on your pic. Not grounded.
>that's a damn shame
Why?
>No need to put a reservoir of water and pipe your entire home for hot water. You just turn it on, and it comes hot.
There are heaters that make hot water like in 20 seconds, and absolutely safe.

Problem with OPs pic is not just grounding but that the wires/contacts are exposed.

Attached: 1498279677947.jpg (1171x936, 87K)

THANK YOU FREN!!!!!!!!!!

I never heard of anyone die in a electric shower bath. I used it my entire life, and not a single incident...

cleans and fulfills you with electric thoughts

when I was younger many times I was afraid af to touch the shower tap because most showers were not grounded

it used to be common to get electric shocks touching the tap

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

electric shocks at morning build character!

Yes, because dead people don't make any sounds.

Rectifies your thoughts. With AC.

Attached: 1173803251503.jpg (700x525, 59K)

This is safer than suicide shower tho.

This pic is offensively wrong, so I fixed it.

Attached: 1539275122328.jpg (1171x936, 139K)

>For the ungrounded version it's dangerous, but usually not lethal (gives you a tingling sensation though).
That tingling sensation is pretty sore though. My house was getting electricity 100 volts too high for a few months and I would often get shocked in the shower or even when washing my hands

Did you had any cuts in your hands or body at all?

I didn't get cut from it. It was basically like a painful vibrating sensation but I would instinctively pull away from it once it happened. Perhaps if I held on I would've got cut

Yes it's safe and imo it's a lot better than whatever shit they have in most countries.

When I was in the US and had to wait for the water to get warm I realized we have it much better in Brazil

I'm saying if you had any BEFORE taking shower or washing your hands.

Oh right. Yes, I did notice it was worse when I had cuts. Particularly cuts on my fingers when washing my hands

That's the reason you got little shocks.

But since the electricity was fixed, I can wash my hands with cuts and not get shocked. Not to mention, I still got shocks on my body (which wasn't cut) in the shower. Not getting cut wasn't a feasible solution to the problem

It really depends on the distance of your hand from the tap, if it's close, you're still gonna get those little shocks, not if it's distant it's all good. Cut my head once and i took a shower fine.

wear rubber slippers if you don't have another option because that's risky as fuck

we brazilian chads like to live in danger

Attached: 4cfDr8SJeG_XZBGRQgYwtGasYopy0-ZgcvjtbJxhLhE.jpg (960x390, 77K)

Is an advanced method of suicide by Brazil inc.

>I-It's d-dangerous guys!
Literally no one dies because of these showers

Flag checks

>fag crossed out
r*ddit never ceases to amaze me

Attached: 1495702714029.png (785x584, 564K)