1 Your cunt

1 Your cunt.
2 Are you suicidal and why?
3 What's the method of suicide you plan to do in the near future?

Attached: IMG_2059.jpg (640x510, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JuCQxZM2hKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

flag
yes
knife

Why are you suicidal?

Germ
Yes
Haven't decided yet

Why are you suicidal? Any method of suicide that's appealing to you right now?

Malaysia
Yes, because no matter whatever things that I tried to do, everyone is getting on my way just to diss my efforts. I was left by my gf, college dropout and a ouiboo. I just love baguette but honhon hates me.
My method of suicide that I plan is to intoxified myself in monoxide buildup in a closed car while the ac and engine is on the whole night. At least that end is painless because I'll be sleeping.

I take pleasure making fun of those who are depressed and suicidal. It's nature doing it's work saperating mentally weak from the rest.

Good. More reason to off suicidal person like us.

make it fast and quick

leaf
yes, am a brainlet and cannot make a coherent thought if I tried
jump off a tall bridge into some rocks headfirst

I intend to take a shitload of pain killers and do this with my head and livestream it.

Attached: SadMelon.gif (500x306, 999K)

that is an air rifle

flag
somewhat
I'd hang myself from a bridge but beforehand I'd slash my gut open with a knife, like in this scene youtube.com/watch?v=JuCQxZM2hKA

1. Flag
2. Yes, I'm indifferent to most things in life i can't find joy in anything that i do, my achievements have become meaningless and my failures don't affect me.
3. Waiting for the inevitability of death.

1.TÜRKİYE
2.NO
3.SVICIDE BY BVLL

flag
yes
Nembutal

flag
haven't been for a couple years
used to think sleeping pills and alcohol was the way to go, now i feel like it would just be finding the tallest building and jumping

Flag
You're gonna laugh, but no
Be conscripted. If I would make it through, I'll be invincible

Ouch that seems harsh, there are easier ways

>when you know nothing about nature and darwinism

Belgium
not really
thought about getting wasted and sleeping outside during winter, is that any good?

I would pay to watch this.

> amerimart
> yes my entire family is dirt poor white trash and im stuck in bumfuck nowhere
> shootout with police

You'll pass out and die from loss of circulation before that happens

people die all the time this way

>It's nature doing it's work saperating mentally weak from the rest.
Why are finns like this?

Attached: pekka-eric-auvinen.jpg (450x386, 15K)

bulgaria
yes, deteriorating relationship with family, failing uni again, zero to no social contacts outside of work
throwing myself head first from my office

Attached: 1490979662057.jpg (988x1024, 68K)

why muslims dont have the concept of chairs?

What method would the the least painful and most likely to succeed?

flag
yes
tried to strangle myself to death when i was 15 but was too retarded to realize your cant physically choke yourself to death , if after my parents die im still a complete leech loser i'll try to get euthanized somewhere in europe im sure its legal somewhere there.

kurt cobain mouthwash

Yes i'm a human failure
My dream is seppuku but ill probably shoot myself in the head if i manage to get a gun

>honhon hates me.
why?

Pretty sure most of the blood supply to the brain is internal as there isn't a lot of room to protect important veins and arteries on the outside of the skull.

It's about as painless as it gets, no? Falling asleep and never waking up. Sounds pretty reliable too.

1.flag
2.no
3.I'd go double or nothing, do multiple things at the same time. I've pretty much ruled out suicide but if I would do it i'd make sure it wouldn't be an attempt.

Flag
Yes, I just don’t like life, I think I have a mental disorder maybe
I want to shoot myself in the head in front of my entire school

The world is so beautiful and you cunts want to kill yourself because you got bad grades at uni or your gf left you.

I hope the buddhists are right and all of you get reincarnated in India or something.

Attached: 1517440955639.jpg (800x1040, 135K)

i cant handle the shame and ill fucking die if i try to run away

Attached: suicide.jpg (450x940, 62K)

1. mexico
2. not at this moment, gd
3. hanging prob

1. USA
2. Yes
3. Do a bunch of heroin and shoot myself in the head

Based

>1.7 minutes to die from shotgun to the head

T

I thought Malaysia was a decent country why are you like this
I remember I had Dreamcast when I was younger. It was made there

I think the mean (assuming they used the average) would have been more usefull information in this case.
>one guy out of 60 mostly misses his brain and dies of blood loss an hour later.
>average time to dye is now one minute

French
No
Double barreled shotgun, one with a lead slug, one with 00 buckshot, pulling both triggers aiming to my palate

>One particular case has been documented from Australia. In February 1995, a man committed suicide on parkland in Canberra. He took a pump action shotgun and shot himself in the chest. The load passed through the chest without hitting a rib, and went out the other side. He then walked fifteen meters, pulled out a pistol and shot himself in the head, once again surviving the shot. After reloading the shotgun, he leaned the shotgun against his throat, and shot his throat and part of his jaw. He then reloaded a final time, walked 200 meters to a hill, sat down on the slope, held the gun against his chest with his hands and operated the trigger with his toes. This shot entered the thoracic cavity and demolished the heart, killing him.[5][6]
>tfw need to shoot yourself multiple times for you to finally die
He must have felt like a real fuck up when he couldn't get the job done with a shotgun on the first go, or a pistol after that, or the second shotgun shot.

I can almost feel his energy, desperately reloading the gun, intense pain consuming him, begging for the release of death. He crawls, blood filling his eyes, howling like a madman, reloading for the third time.

why did he had to be fancy and not put the barrel in his mouth like any other sane being would do?

There's a time in your life that being with God is much preferable rather than suffering on this world.

Don't know if anyone's gonna believe this but I I already attempted in high school, I spent a few days in coma, had my stomach pumped out and took two years off on antipsychotic medication and I'm convinced that I suffer from severe brain damage as a result

Just fyi for anyone in this thread, you actually still feel the pain of death even while sleeping, contrary to popular belief. Doctors who say someone died instantly is lying to make the family of said person not feel so bad.

Not via gun to head, the necessary apperati for receiving pain signals just won’t be there

What method? Your mention of brain damage suggests hanging or some other method that slows/restricts breathing. I tried hanging once, stood up at the last second. I felt like I was tripping on acid for a second, it felt like years were going by. And then I stood up, and my whole body felt like it was vibrating.

you mean the median. mean and average are synonymous

yeah i know i messed up

That's actually interesting, how long did it feel like this? Would you have considered it painful?

Only for a couple minutes. It was painful for the first few seconds, but then I stopped feeling pain and started dissociating. If you’re talking about the buzzing, it wasn’t painful, just felt really weird.

DON'T DO IT, ANONS. LIFE IS PRECIOUS, JUST LOOK FOR YOUR MEANING SOMEWHERE ELSA

Attached: 1521001925942.jpg (500x259, 13K)