How come America used to be a white good first world country but now it is a nonwhite third world shithole that smells...

How come America used to be a white good first world country but now it is a nonwhite third world shithole that smells bad?

Attached: 1535752434656.png (657x527, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
cnbc.com/2018/06/20/justin-trudeau-pressured-to-suspend-us-refugee-agreement.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(you)

don't fucking bait me right now jorge i'm NOT in the mood.

I only shower three times a week lately, that might be the reason for the smell. Also I am a mutt, not sure if that matters.

America was never white. Since it's inception it has had African slaves, and native Indians.

what happened ameribro

blacks happened

>but now it is a nonwhite third world shithole that smells bad?
you know why, my BASED friend

Hmmmm. Yeah, who knows? A real mystery.

Attached: mexiball.png (438x425, 185K)

too many mexicans flooding in

The places that werent swamps were white.

>tf
>tp
Are you trying to get us to bash Chicanos and third worlders in general?

Germans

Attached: benjamin franklin.png (1242x489, 720K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

Attached: jewzy.gif (480x267, 444K)

>shithole that smells bad?
I have never smelt anything as bad as Tiajuana and I've been to sewage treatment plants and on a crowded Prague subway in 2005 where half of the people clearly didn't use deodorant. The whole place like someone stuffed a dumpster with unwashed homeless people, dog shit, hair and lit it on fire.

He means the vast majority was white especially in the northeast.

>German Americans
>White

>The proponents of the Hart–Celler Act argued that it would not significantly influence United States culture. President Johnson called the bill "not a revolutionary bill. It does not affect the lives of millions."[17] Secretary of State Dean Rusk and other politicians, including Senator Ted Kennedy, asserted that the bill would not affect US demographic mix.[2]
Fucking woman killing, lying Kennedy scum.

>Have German relatives
>Everyone is tall, pale, square jawed, light haired with blue eyes
Meanwhile half of the British Isles are swarthy fucks like Russell Brand, Rowan Atkinson and Carherine Zeta Jones.

It's still mostly white in the northeast. Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, etc. are all around 95% white.

Attached: NYT.jpg (1236x1077, 208K)

Because your people moved there.
That's ok though, it's an improvement

cringe

Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965.

>stating the obvious is cringe

tiresome.

honestly this quote is fucking retarded and probably only referred to Christians instead of Europeans
doesn't really matter though, this retard and the other retards who wrote the constitution never really factored in whites literally dying out as a minority in their own country

>Canada is only 2% Hispanic while the US is 18%

cnbc.com/2018/06/20/justin-trudeau-pressured-to-suspend-us-refugee-agreement.html

Why not take in some these fine people, Canada?

My home state CT fell to the NYC spawned hordes and while growing up , vacations in Maine had 99.9% white tourists and locals. I went maybe 8 years ago and it was increasingly Hispanics and Indians. It wont last. All will fall.

bump

Shitty thread kys