How can you be a N33T , just get a job bro

>how can you be a N33T , just get a job bro
>Heh, nothng personel, kid.

Attached: Untitled.png (548x270, 16K)

You need experience to make it onto the short list for retail and washing dishes now the labour market is so saturated

its all bullshit, fuck these kikes

>ten years of experience kudasai
>own tools and transport is expected
>all certifications must be up to date
>minimum casual award rate, on call shifts
>three month work period

>Brazil
You weren't going to get the job anyway

You're job for not having prior experience bucko

maybe you should take an entry-level job then you greedy son of a bitch? I hope you and your whore mother both get cancer and die in soul-crushing pain.

I just want to let you know that, for the transgression, I have cursed you.

You will cry when it finally hits you - and then you'll remember - NEVER threaten a gypsy's mother.

nuthin personnel..... kid

:D

you forgot

>no paid-leave
>no sick-leave
>5 days vacation per year

You are fucking dead, kiddo

Attached: crone1[1].jpg (400x261, 35K)

We have really good labour laws a least

Also
>20000₽ (308$)

>be passionate about the position
kek, they like seriously think somebody would be passionate to earn money to some random dude while being a wageslave

that's illegal in russia

I applied at a warehouse and they hired me on the spot at the "interview" No previous work experience

OP is a moron, if I were him, i'd just ask to see the manager, look him in the eye, and give him a firm handshake.

Really?
What's the average vacation period in Russia?

by the will of my uncountable ancestors and all of the great empires who i wuz, your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Fuck me never again. Is it like where you have to wear a headset and some robot voice tells what to pick?
Most boring job ever. Imagine doing that for the rest of your life
t. 2 summers doing that

based

wut u do now?

I'm studying. Hopefully for next summer I can get a summer job something more to do with my education

what's your education

why don't you work as a lumberjack

I'm studying chemical engineering. Actually there's a big demand of "lumberjacks". Thing is they're not swinging an axe but driving these monsters. I hear it's a comfy job and pays well.

Attached: Ponsse_avaus-630x400.jpg (630x400, 138K)

about a month but many people take it by parts, also depends where you live, i spent three weeks this year since i got a lot of things to do at work and couldn't afford more, asked to compensate 8 additional days i got for living in the far east with money and i guess i still have some days left, can spend them later

>Thing is they're not swinging an axe but driving these monsters

lmfao that's even better, if I could I'd sign right up.
How much does a lumberjack make in Finland?

Also, what field do you want to get into once you're done with Uni?

you live in the far east?

Looks sick as fuck, m8. Would ride that thing.

>How much does a lumberjack make in Finland?
Average 3500€/month. It's better if you're an entrepreneur, the machine costs a lot of money tho but I believe it pays for it self soon enough
>Also, what field do you want to get into once you're done with Uni?
Honestly I have no idea lol

every job that isn't a trade expects you to put on a smile and pretend to love the company these days
its fucking stupid

>Average 3500€/month.

holy shit that's a lot of money

>Honestly I have no idea lol

Chemical Engineering is a good area though, you have many possibilities.

>Low level badly paid backbreaking menial labor which even a trained onkey could do requires no prior experience

Imagine my shock

Their punctuation is all wrong, not worth applying to in the first place