Why are continentals so dirty?

Why are continentals so dirty?

Attached: IMG_20171116_223418.jpg (3456x4608, 2.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_uk/article/vdybgj/deep-inside-the-chain-pub-piss-dungeon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The point of a pissoir, which I assume that is, is to make things less dirty.

I wish we had them
our city centres hot zones are crowded with bars in old buildings which have only 1 toilet for both men and women so people piss in the back alleys
yes even girls

They put one in the center of paris but nobody liked it so (i think) it was removed. Also the piss was supposed to be filtered and used to grow plants

This is in the red light district of Frankfurt, located next to train station.
It's the worst part of the city filled with nothing but North African drug dealers, heroin needles in the curb, human shit on the sidewalk and passed out addicts in the corners. Down that road is also a "Druckraum", a space where certain drug use is decriminalized and health workers hand out sanitary kits with fresh needles so the addicts can shoot shit up their veins in peace.
They put that pissoir there so that at least the addicts can take a proper piss at night. Probably also for the hipsters because the whole area is getting gentrified by trust fund babbies who want to experience the gritty city life.

5rt

seems like a great way to let creeps show their dicks to kids

Don't we have these in L*ndon in one or two places?

l wish we had those. I hate going on the woods and risking arrest or someone spotting me with my pecker out.

Attached: brit.png (500x522, 118K)

>dirty

It is pretty much the opposite.
Drunk people will always piss in the street, no matter what.
This is way better than having them piss in every dark or not so dark corner of the party district.

whats that?

public urinal

why no privacy?

What is the US obsession with pedos?

have you even read the thread you fucking retard

because europeans are dogs, have you ever seen a dog asking for privacy before doing it's necessities?

no need for toilets of you are a monkey, right?

India tier

Do you pull down your pants all the way to your ankles to take a leak?

only logical explanation

woof woof, that's your language dog

We have them too mate..

Attached: urinal.jpg (615x461, 43K)

Better than having people piss on doorsteps.

Basado

>why are continentals using toilets instead of pissing wherever they feel like
Indian on vacation?

back to your piss dungeon Nigel

vice.com/en_uk/article/vdybgj/deep-inside-the-chain-pub-piss-dungeon

i don't know, people here just piss in the middle of street once they get out of clubs, i have only once defecated in the wild (the wild wildest wild of the forest km away of bathroom) never felt so dirty an ashamed in my life, i can't even pee in others people house or public bathrooms

I would rather have people pee in these things than in some corner against a building or in alleys. The smell around them usually is terrible though.

Thats retarded logic. If you put urinal in the street youre enabling public pissing. If you dont, somebody may piss there anyway in absolute necessity, but most ppl will try to find some toilets or something. Thats like giving free needles to junkies. It only makes the problem worse