Ask an American anything

Ask an American anything. Make it good.

Attached: Air Force One.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ckjcwf.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the best sub to get at a Subway? Toppings and sauce?

how much would you pay to suck my penis?

why is American Airlines literally the shittiest airline in the world

how many dollaridoos do you make p/month?

on the " Itchy & Scratchy" CD-ROM, is there a way to get out of the dungeon without a wizard's key?

Attached: 09E21C30-199D-4EED-AB0B-71019B538A0F.png (512x384, 414K)

What is love?
ckjcwf.ytmnd.com/

Exist so much inquality? I mean the 10% is so fucking rich meanwhile the population/working class is poor in comparison?

How do you feel about whites becoming a minority in America in a few years?

What's your favorite burger chain? Answer carefully.

Pakistan one is the worst

Attached: Number of deaths.jpg (668x597, 30K)

but Pakistan is a 3rd world shithole like Brazil, and America is considered 1st world, so it can't offer shitty services like this.

I don't know what they serve at Korean Subways, so I can't answer this.

I really want your government to be destroyed. You assassinate people all the time.

I've never been on a plane so can't answer this one.
I make about 1200 a month.

I'm black, and I do have a chip on my shoulder about how all the Indians, Chinese, Mexicans can take all the jobs white and black people used to do.

>I make about 1200 a month.

literal poverty tier, isn't it?
You'd be homeless in NY

Same shit as America's

Eh, I don't believe that just because you exist means you should be rich. And I don't believe that rich people should somehow have to give all their money to poor people.

I was arguing with some super liberal that said America "should not have any millionaires". She literally meant that nobody should have a net worth over a million dollars before giving it away to somebody poorer.

>nobody should have a net worth over a million dollars before giving it away to somebody poorer.
The world would be a vastly better place if this was the norm.

What is your Job?

Ha. I could live in public housing in New York if I was lucky enough to be on the list.

Spicy Italian, white bread, mozzarella cheese, toasted, lettuce, tomato, onions, subway vinaigrette, mayo, hot pepper spread.

I'm a busboy.

For better or for worse?

Favourite country?

How do I get a black gf like pic related?
Where is the best place to get one?

Attached: 1539038924132.webm (640x800, 1.84M)

I liked cheeseburgers. I still like cheeseburgers.
Fast food is so fucking band and overpriced these days that I really don't care. I live by where 5 Guys started. Their sandwiches taste of nothing and cost too much. My hipster friend said they were the best thing in the world about 10 years ago.

Attached: 160907-pentagondc-stock.jpg (1532x1021, 814K)

Norway

Dude, Black girls in America will fuck you just so your children have good hair.

Introduce yourself to me

nice thanks fren

Hi, Kim chi!

Teach me of your Korean fried chicken.

Crash Bandicoot or Spyro?

Nice dubs. I had Nintendo so I only played Playstation at my friend's house. I wasn't good at it. He also had Sonic on Dreamcast and I was bad at that also.

how fat are you?

BMT with whatever toppings you want.