Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_intervention_in_the_Russian_Civil_War
youtu.be/mkzh36gO3C0
twitter.com/RacistJeanne/status/1047739509985751040
youtu.be/m_Aq38UWOjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4LvWYP7839Q
twitch.tv/linfufu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1510241136358.png (1200x1200, 54K)

nazi germany was supported by big corporations LMAO

Attached: 1537118275043.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Wall Street and German bankers supported Lenin

this is why the janman needs to clamp down on early news you unfunny vermin
broad australian vs. general australian vs. cultivated australian
the first is the accent of the lower-lower middle class (i.e. most numerous), general is the middle class (i.e. most often on t.v.), cultivated is the upper class

Attached: 9B848E47-7B31-4B3D-83A2-236DC9F9AA18.jpg (720x1080, 161K)

I want to smell Emma’s poop.

Attached: 8BE9E334-BA57-4694-83B0-3702A41A69E1.jpg (558x800, 62K)

where are the brits

is Australia one of those weird countries where the working class sound basically normal with some accent but not too strong, then the middle class have really strong accents, and then the upper class are basically received pronunciation?

Form check

Attached: 1525014662681.webm (1920x1080, 1.51M)

watched interstellar for the first time
can't see why such a large number of people didn't like it

people thought they'd be getting a Pinta Stella

yeah they supported lenin and later the armies of these countries tried to invade russia and replace it with a puppet government right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_intervention_in_the_Russian_Civil_War

i have an instinct to play up my accent at times. around foreigners would be one but also around the blokeiest of blokes

don't like Jow Forums anymore but don't like reddit either. not sure what i'm meant to waste my life on.

no, the working class has the strongest accent. think steve irwin and stuff. the middle class have the very reserved accent (general australian)
cultivated australian is a descendent of received pronunciation though so they share a lot

usually have no placeable accent (have been thought of as everything from australian to irish) but when i'm drunk sound like groundskeeper willie

got a m8 who can't help copying the accent of whoever he's talking to.

if i fail another captcha im finna 'cide
breeding

youtu.be/mkzh36gO3C0
cultivated australian from fraser. sounds very hoity-toity to most australians

This throws me off since most of the YouTube people have quite a reserved accent, while every Australian I've met in real life has leaned closer to the Steve Irwin side of things, and it seems implausible everyone who's come to the UK is from a working class background while everyone who can string together some pictures and a voice recording is middle class.

Odd situation.

twitter.com/RacistJeanne/status/1047739509985751040

lolololol
me

austroids are realizing that it's better to sound like us yanks, stop it with the silly accent...and join us...

Attached: download (1).jpg (220x229, 4K)

appreciate the beauty of german FREE smileys you brute

Attached: 1512432102331.gif (800x800, 1.53M)

work tomorrow? shame

Attached: dab.gif (524x399, 53K)

i don't get it

>gif
fuck off

and? nothing wrong with that as long as their ability to influence immigration, the media etc. is extremely limited

nope, booked the day off

Attached: 13256221543.jpg (640x643, 36K)

the second one down where he dabs on the girl saying shes suicidal

Brendan looks like Barney when he goes avant-garde

no i see it i just don't get it

Is this kind of accent out of fashion nowadays, or do some posh people still have it?
It's fascinating to watch old BBC broadcasts, especially in Scotland, are a number of accents that have been completely purged, and a number of seemingly normal accents that were seemingly never allowed near a television camera until 2001.

The Mummy movies are kino

plus the absolute state of that twitter account the lad's following

Because I'm dabbin on suicidal niggas

Attached: dabdab.gif (554x400, 120K)

axe scent

I'm not following it. Sam Hyde retweeted it and I'm not even following him I was just scrolling through his feed
I don't even use Twitter lmao

Suck me

just seen a prayer before dawn
absolute fucking kino lads
recommend you watch it

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

some poshos still have it but it's fading a bit, general australian is gradually growing
the accent thing on t.v. was the same here. it was a requirement to have a proper b.b.c.-style received pronunciation to work on the a.b.c. until the 50s or so, and then it was still ''encouraged'' until the 70s or 80s.
see: youtu.be/m_Aq38UWOjQ

>mum watching some dwarf show
>talk about them breeding being immoral
>i say they probably hate their parents
>well that'd be a terrible conversation saying "you never should have had me"
i swear its like my family are testing me sometimes

Attached: 1476462146926.jpg (320x319, 15K)

ok lad whatever you say

Attached: 1344688452226.jpg (169x185, 20K)

>tfw Elon Musk posts about mechs

Attached: 1536110626910.jpg (399x351, 67K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4LvWYP7839Q

This irish is dumb as fuck

Attached: 1539499628181.jpg (1500x1000, 376K)

wtf how did they get away with this?

Attached: 1539507440288.jpg (400x483, 19K)

>mexican poster

Attached: giphy.gif (320x205, 2.38M)

thought that was the baseball player?

lolcow farm

Stay mad mutt,based mexicans

do you ever realise you're completely out of touch with reality, just in a very boring way that doesn't draw anyone's attention?

TIL Gene Roddenberry didn't want to cast Patrick Stewart as Captain Picard because he was bald. Several years later, Stewart personally unplugged Roddenberry's life support machine after which he proclaimed 'To BALDLY Go Where No-one Has Gone Before' followed by a rapturous round of applause by the doctors and nurses

Where can I search for house listings online in England?

really like watching jamie oliver cook but hate the sounds that come out of his mouth. very conflicting.

The so called "toil station"
Toilbergina isn't around today so i can set up my makeshift office in the storage unit and watch movies all day.

Attached: IMG_20181014_105242.jpg (3264x2448, 1.69M)

norgay lol

Uhh uhh
The serbian retard is here

elaborate

Zoopla
Rightmove

its full sorry lad

Very helpful lad.

is that rakia?

what shit job do you have that no one misses you if you sit in a lemonade garage all day?

>A TEENAGE boy has been charged after he allegedly chased a man through a Westfield carpark before raping him at knifepoint.

>NSW Police allege the 16-year-old boy sexually assaulted the man in the car park of Mt Druitt’s Westfield this morning.

>About 1am, the 53-year-old man was standing in the Westfield car park on Carlisle Ave when he was approached by the teen, who was unknown to him.

Attached: god.jpg (600x623, 24K)

colombiANO

wish i had his ambition

Lachlan strikes

turt has finally gone feral

>twitch.tv/linfufu

watching the chinese twitch waifu again lads

beer
Gas station convenience store. There's literally no people coming in here on sundays and if there are any i can hear them opening the door.

mexican subhuman doesn’t understand, big surprise

Insecure about my accent
(not because it's bad, but because it's mine.)

i don't think i have an accent
i'm just me, you're all the freaks with different voices

same, always think i don't sound australian enough

'magine now now the cows?

The irish subhuman think those big corporations didnt have influence in nazi germany hahahahahaha

the australian accent is the default one, everyone else are freakazoid runts

Drinking any Yorkshire Tea?

Alexa, play my wank playlist
*Halleluwah by Can starts playing*

Fucking hell that Scottish "Ehm" example was uncanny for a specific kind of Scottish accent. Like a completely different voice too.

Kill yourself

Filthy gook faggot
Only beta men like jap sluts

They're all ugly

honestly laughing that youre not in your mexican hair stylet

I used to be like that
Kids made fun of me when i was a child because i had a krajina accent but i lived for a short time in the posavina region. I then beat up a kid for doing that which stopped the jokes but everyone started avoiding me.
lmao you are actually mentally unstable. You care way too much about what i do and say.

Usually but no milk

imagaine thining i was some heisrt stylist beaufinot

Death to roasties!

>I have an 'ethnocultural australian english' accent! I had no idea there was a name for it. I kinda just get told I sound "really woggy"
chuckling

are luca

i showed you my belly now answer me

Attached: 1511932204785.png (800x799, 616K)

Post example
Someone said I sound like a nigger before on the phone

>lad on the radio is talking about space-themed songs and mentioned Man On The Moon by REM clearly not realising its about Andy Kaufman and nothing whatsoever to do with the moon

how do these people even manage to put their shoes on in the morning?

Attached: doom.png (431x315, 323K)

Attached: manlet.jpg (595x299, 59K)

I don't give a fuck about you, just make a stream where you kill yourself

anyone remember the cuckio meme

what is the best mid sized city in which to live (between 100k - 200k population) in England?

Attached: Indigo-Velvære-Hvaler.jpg (1500x973, 1.1M)

i knew i had no chance at life when in year 7 while minding my own business a group of year 9s decided to start bullying me for no reason
didn't matter what i did the bullies were always drawn to me somehow