How do I get chinese gf?

how do I get chinese gf?
I see them roaming my city sometimes but they always walk in large packs and it's hard to approach one of them, I'm not even sure if they can speak russian or english

Attached: gettyimages-470183344.jpg (1457x1024, 296K)

Why don't you just buy one online ?

be korean

Attached: 40495005_318996792201385_3176417773807858447_n.jpg (1080x1350, 127K)

chinese are too noble to be bought online, you confuse them with eastern e*Ropeans

in what hellhole do you live, vladivostok? here in nakhodka the few chinks you can see are only gastarbeiter workers

why would she have to be specifically chinese
you call them gastarbeiter in russia?

yep, although it generally refers to central asian ones (but chinese expats here operate in exactly the same way)

does it mean masturbator?

얘네 누구냐?

China has a gigantic shortage of women. Do you want to get your ass kicked by Chang Lee Hong?

Attached: chinas-demographics-as-at-the-2010-census.png (978x640, 13K)

it's 'guest worker' in german, and a loanword in russian.

why did you steal german language? Can't make your own?

this is how loanwords work, yes.

The eternal Ruscuck.

Attached: Yuj.jpg (960x960, 401K)

invent your own cyka language blyat pidor

>how do I get chinese gf?

Be rich. I have never seen more materialistic women than the Chinese. And I am Polish.

make me kike

russian are weak. I can smash the shit out of you with vodka bottle

The eternal Ruscuck.

Attached: kan.jpg (1080x1350, 278K)

you're welcome to try lmao

Idiot. Vodka bottles give them superpowers. It's like a reverse kryptonite.

where you at bitch nigga

reread the thread

The eternal Ruscuck.

Attached: liu.jpg (710x748, 258K)

Don't get a chinese gf OP.

they are probably the easiest girls to fuck in the world and most of the time you can fuck them as virgins if you're white. I lived near Wudaokou and fucked a girl every week or so a few years back. Chinese women are dead inside. Mainlanders are fucking awful. Please at least date a Taiwanese girl or HK girl as they have a shred of personality to them.

Oh they will all think your dick is huge btw, not one girl I slept with said anything other than my dick being huge. It's merely 7 inches long yet they worshipped it like some sort of fucking monster dong.

No it just makes them drunk and retarded so I can cyka their blyats easily

Also i'm here for the next few hours, consider myself an expert on Chinese girl fucking AMA.

post dick

post ugly girls u fucked

Then tell us, how do you pick them up. I will be in China next summer, so I might as well try to score some pussy,

no please don't china is running out of girls

Why do you care? HK will never be out of cheap Mainlanders.

Are you white and tall? It's pretty easy. my tactic was just to go to the bar and stand there for max one hour. Never initiated. Never paid for drinks. Most of these bars inhabited by foreigners (us) are mostly entered by women who are down with fucking foreigners.

Wear simple clothes and an expensive watch. Don't need to be super-muscle type, Chinese girls generally prefer thin guys. Most importantly, don't be fucking fat.

im not from hong kong

He don't have to, you can just ask your mom.

I met one at uni, I was really hoping for a rich one since I come from a very poor family
but she is only semi-wealthy, and not very pretty...
I wonder if I should try to climb the ranks.. is it worth it? I'm not sure..