Do you like fat chicks?

Do you like fat chicks?

Attached: 1539490709019.jpg (1080x1116, 579K)

>Put on weight to show women can be beautiful no matter what :)
What a lovely way to justify your atrocious habits

do i like them? sure. am i attracted to them? no

KILL IT!!!!

Attached: HAW.jpg (512x512, 123K)

That is such a stupid reason to wreck your health.

That's kind of sad.

t. been eating 1400kcal a day for the past two years

Unless gaining fat somehow changed the shape of her nose and nostrils that's not the same person.

I like girls that have a little meat on the belly and hips, I don't like obese landwhales.

Left is kinda cute

Attached: woman before and after marriage.jpg (1080x1029, 222K)

No.

Fat is one of the few things that can make a girl completely physically unattractive.

Nvm, this shit was posted by some fat fetish faggot, presumably OP. The now-deleted plebbit account associated with this post also posted a ton of other dumb posts and comments related to weight gain such as:
>I found out my ex was spiking my meals with weight supplements because he was into bigger girls, he just decided not to tell me...needless to say I broke it off and now I need to lose the weight

>well im curious how it looks, like describe each of my pics in order and separately. describe my weight, figure, expression, clothing, how it fits, how I come off, anything and everything that comes to mind without holding back.

and a bunch of other shit commenting on the girl gaining weight
OP is a falseflagging fetish fag.

that should be a crime

I liked them more before I started getting attention from actually hot girls
I would smash pic related if no one ever found out though

Of course except for fringe fetishists, nobody women fat like in the pic, but I'd be the first to admit that I'm into women that many people (especially euros) might find fat. They still have an hourglass figure, just with some more meat on 'em.

Granted this may be Stockholm syndrome from me being from amerifat, but yea

Not grotesquely obese, but a little bit of weight gain can be hot.

Attached: fit-to-fat.jpg (768x768, 97K)

EW NO!

shes ugly in both imo

I'm glad my gf is addicted to the gym

shes still okay I suppose but when she starts to get on in the years she'll turn into a fat flabby bitch

Reminder to never fuck white women

I honestly think thats a downgrade.

Damn straight

I think I know what you mean, that's sort of what I'm into, as well. Not a pot belly or being an obese lard, but they're a little plump.

There's no helping you

Attached: 1519246214776.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Smiling and pursing your lips stretch nose in opposite directions. Also, the angle and camera distance are different in both pics. Not saying it's the same person but those factors would make thr same nose look different.

Lip movements change where the base of the nostrils are but it does nothing to change the shape of their arc.

One thing that I've noticed is that one of various things that connect working class rural Americans and African-americans is that they both like big women like that. Why do you think that is?

You mean little bit plump women or landwhales?

This.
Post one so we know what you mean

honestly it kinda varies. I once saw this skinny looking middle-aged dad in this dinner (live in Vermont so things get kinda hickish) with this massive lard-ass landwhale ( even worse than OP's pic and the dude looked super happy too! I've seen similar things with skinny/hot black dudes too online.

Good question. I'm a black dude that likes my women runway thin or athletic and all of the women in my family are full bodied and curvy, so I've thought about this a bit.

I think one of the things that connect rural white folk (and rural black people) with urbanite black folks is food. Lots of southern style, down home, fresh off the farm, cheesy, meaty, fried, buttery, covered in gravy, high starch and carbohydrates sit on your stomach food. That type of cooking and eating is murder on your health and weight.

if by that you mean she can be hot in SPITE of it then i suppose I agree, but there is nothing about being overweight that i can bring myself to find attractive and god help anyone who can

If she is cubby and busty, it is really hot. Huge landwhales, nope.

yea that makes a lot of sense actually.

Don't have pics on this computer but imagine with 2-4 inches smaller waste-line.

lol!

Nope

Yes. Notice most of the faggots saying no have canadian flags.

Attached: 1539519206192.jpg (600x1050, 61K)

disgusting, have to ash myself if I ever touch one

How much weight have you lost?

Attached: 1532013193412.jpg (533x800, 74K)

Pierce Brosnan disapproved

No. Not only are fat bodies disgusting but it is wrong.

Paul wrote in his letter to the church of God in Corinth that we should honor God in all things, he explicitly mentioned eating. Our bodies belong to God and being fat is not bringing glory to Him.

1 Corinthians 10
>31 Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

1 Corinthians 6
>19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
>20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

What's your end goal?

To have a harem of delicious fatties.

Attached: 1525519050302.jpg (1280x853, 270K)

How's progress?

>Citing the bible

Slow. But good things come to those that wait.

Attached: 1535896642447.png (574x958, 1.42M)

>being surprised even though the bible has been one of the most influential book in the world

>bbw Asians

Yees

Attached: 1528299771580.jpg (530x800, 313K)

Is fuck them

Love 'em... prefer them...

but personality, beauty, and proportions play into it. Some ham beasts are fat in all the wrong places, and deal with it by being horrid twats. Nobody wants those ones - they should just be rendered down for lamp oil.

Notice the smell of vegemite wafting up from her bottom.

thatsmyfetish.jpg

In all honestly I fat fat girls gross but a woman eating to such excess turns me on

I didn't choose this btw..

I'm 165, around 5'10", on the fairly muscular/skinny side. I pretty much need to have the girl fatter than me or I find it disgusting.
Preferably, a little belly is good.
Women are meant to be soft.

Attached: 1533445603845.png (520x685, 301K)

Hot

Gross

Oh look. Another out and proud faggot with a canadian flag.

Attached: tumblr_osxwlarXUV1scza54o2_1280.jpg (1080x1920, 525K)

Attached: 20180605025410-0ba1ebcb-la.png (641x856, 786K)

Attached: diet.jpg (1080x1920, 342K)

I eat 1200kcal and walk 5km daily (3km on busy days) and am barely losing weight, if any at all. Really need to get some lab tests to see what the hell is wrong with my body.

No.

Attached: 1333869903329.jpg (1228x452, 88K)

Attached: 1539284330899.jpg (962x722, 92K)

Attached: 1539119448028.jpg (1161x960, 361K)

>ill die a decade sooner just to try and break a social norm that tries to keep people healthy and fail at it completely on the way
Humanity existed long enough we need to die out already

There is nothing more unattractive than being a fat fuck. They don't even resemble humans, it's not normal (from a biological and health standpoint), and being "just chubby" is not acceptable either. I can't fucking believe how this became normal and how men are even ENCOURAGED to seek fat women.

"brooo just lower your standards"

Attached: preview_13179_1450875243_2172ab233a906c67bfddfc5dc47d5ec4.png (640x360, 205K)

>fat-glos

Why are anglo countries all fat-worshiping degenerates?

I want something inbetween