Which is the bigger deadweight? East Germany or Southern Italy?

Which is the bigger deadweight? East Germany or Southern Italy?

Attached: DE2A8EAF-8F7C-4004-AAEF-F88376B84703.jpg (611x611, 57K)

Isn't east germany good except for being compared to west germany?

No

Ok then.

Southern Italy has mafia so I goes for this place.

East Germany has nazis and communists

east germany is based nazbol gang

niggers

kek propably equally shit iirr we already pumped 2 trillion! euros into it since 1990 thats why a lot of south koreans arent found of the prospect of unifying korea

NUKE TERRONI

t.nino bixio

reminder that a thousand amateurs completely defeated the most powerful army in italy

But exactly East Germany made that modern Germany as we're used to know it. Prussia was in East Germany.

Guarda che essendo di roma ed essendo etnicamente italiano per natura odio quelli più a sud di me

East Germany is great. West Germans are just perpetually butthurt because they're worse at everything apart from unadjusted income.

not entire correct, the historical prussia was in eastern germany but they gained the parts of western germany after napoleon was defeated which later became our industrial powerhouse. eastern prussia was only poor farmers

t. Jammerossi

Those poor farmers had most powerful army among all other german states excluding Austria.
Those poor farmers made united strong Germany out of bunch of pathetic little german states which always sucked foreigners' dick from french to russians.

t. Besserwessi

so? why do you think prussia was so militaristic? because prussia had nothing else but men. prussia has poor sandy soil. the baltic trade had from its height in the middle ages long since become irrelevant. economically prussia would have never become a powerhouse.

Silesia

reminder if you have yellow in your flag you're piss easy

East germany is central europe. Southern italy is northern africa. Do the math

silesia wasnt always part of prussia. prussia gained silesia though their military prowess.

>says the fag whose leftist ancestors needed liberation by an alliance of zionist nations from
EBUL NOIZEEZ'
>subsequently allows France to turn into a demographic nightmare akin to the North East US

Real French patriots fought for Germany.

Attached: Charlemagne_Division_SOldiers.jpg (300x419, 47K)

It became its economic engine.

(You)

Attached: 0C6AC314-6F3B-4149-ACC7-55AF53FA89F2.png (640x480, 209K)

i romani sono per definizione i peggiori subumani d'Italia

I know. but before that all they had was their military. and they used that military to get themselves an economic engine.

Every general indicator would say Southern Italy

I recall Frederick the first funding public works and efficient bureaucracy in order to turn the sandy soil into something more useful.

I mean Germany has pumped 2 trillion into the East in the last two decades, how much has Italy pumped into the south during that time?

who knows, it's just jungle from Rome down, we sent explorers a couple times but nobody head from them again.

Don’t you guys just let the Maffia run the place

You have take this picture in enciclopaedia armi da guerra

Is that an interesting book

>mean Germany has pumped 2 trillion into the East in the last two decades,
We have made up public jobs to get a few of them occupied enough to pretend that the occupation rate there is somewhat above 0% for the last 160 years, and they still are in the same state we found them in.

t. Ambrigino al Milani

>almost every single northern Italian city is majority terroni
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1535576777495.png (600x580, 15K)

don't worry we hate migrants now, everyone forgot about terroni.

No, i campani

>be polenta eating faggot
>get cucked by Gennaro
>get cucked by Muhammad
>get cucked by mboko
>get cucked by tonibler

Attached: 1525992072469.jpg (249x243, 7K)

ayyyyy paisa stoppa breking ma balls

il romAno signori

Based negros uniting evropa

> Italian doing an Italian impression
hmmm

eyyyyyy paisa gimme dem fuckin coal mines jebs capisc???

Our previous Prime Minister was a gay Terroni as I recall

yeah I remember that, gud boi

Any more Germans?

west germany is better at importing 3rd world degenerates though

Did do washed your hands before typing for Magna Graecia you Northeastern Frenchoid ?

>Nazis
OP can't stop sucking dick

Verpiss Dich, Sören

All Germany for the whole world.

Attached: destroy-europe-destroy-europe-destroy-europe-destroy-europe-destroy-europe-31073965.png (500x391, 98K)

RENOVATO IMPERII
BLANDA UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RESTAURATIO IMPERII AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA