Amerislaves

>amerislaves

Attached: image.jpg (640x855, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_wiretapping_case_2004–05
independent.co.uk/voices/saudi-arabia-protests-execution-uk-police-training-saudi-forces-torture-theresa-may-a7878361.html
nbcnews.com/news/world/saudi-arabia-seeks-unprecedented-death-penalty-woman-activist-n902771
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, let's sacrifice a reliable oil-rich ally because some WaPo journie got assassinated, lmao. And yes, the same applies to my country that's taking this minor kerfuffle way too seriously.

Top cuck

Attached: 1525263057439.jpg (125x119, 3K)

Why should we care if some foreign national gets killed in another foreign country? The US implicity decided it was OK with this kind of thing from the moment it partnered with an authoritarian country like Saudi Arabia.

>forced him to come to the embassy via bureaucracy
>tortured and murdered him
>LITERALLY DISMEMBERED HIM and flew the pieces home
>'lol who cares as long as I get my oil'

What a fucking craven retarded person we have here. This is ghastly even by the soulless Machiavellian inverse-moral standards of the modern world, which means it was pretty fucking atrocious. If I have to explain to you why, then you should move/return there so you can be with your 1,000-years-behind people.

>trusting a medieval theocracy that regularly executes people (by beheading) for SORCERY
The sooner we get renewable energy and let that place implode, the better. Saving the planet is just a bonus.

President brushing it off just shows how beta the States are toward oil gulf States.

It's funny that people eager to cut ties with Saudi Arabia.

Other countries that do extrajudicial assassinations:

USA
Russia
Israel
Turkey itself (has killed numerous Armenian Genocide researchers in Europe)

If you're going to cut ties with Saudi Arabia you should also cut ties with:

USA
Russia
Israel
Turkey

Nice proxy but you should know that Saudi Arabia was also behind 9-11.

So rogue killers entered the helpless saudi consulate and killed the journalist. Shocking relevation! Didn't expect that but fake media will do anything to harm DT and his foreign partners

What is with all the cucks on here and their horribly cynical worldview about human rights?

We need their oil (for right now) but we don't have to spread our cheeks and let them get away with (quite literally) murder.

>Why should we care if some foreign national gets killed in another foreign country
Because it creates a horrible precedence that could one day end up being you?

Christ what is wrong with people on this site? Why do I have to explain the Golden Rule to people on this site like they're mentally 4 years old?

Which journalists did USA do?

Russians do them in on the regular, yeah.

Just shut the fuck up, you moron. We need an ally in the Middle East besides Israel and we've been ignoring the Saudis bombing the Yemeni citizens into the stone age for aeons anyway. Let's not pretend to give a shit about some Saudi turning against his own government because he fell out of favor being assassinated.

>medieval theocracy
I couldn't give less of a shit. It's Europe and by extension the US, or China for the Saudis. You 'Muricans did plenty of damage by cancelling all Iranian deals. Hell, one of our Dutch companies had their contracts in Iran essentially replaced by Chinese contacts because you geopolitical losers couldn't stop moralfagging over some bullshit.

Wow, actually some common sense

Common sense if you're a chink, maybe.

Say what you will about him, but Obama would have called them on it.

Trump has no fucking balls and only understands money. The world for him is divided into only winners and losers. And if you're getting murdered then you must be a loser, so who cares lol?

It may be a new relevation to you but people can have basic morals without instrumentalizing them for political gains

>The sooner we get renewable energy and let that place implode, the better. Saving the planet is just a bonus.

I'm not sure why Euros and I guess Americans too don't get this. It's about being free from oil producing retards, not some so called libshit stuff.

Chinks don't have moral fiber, moron. And we need all the allies we can get.

Holy fuck Abdul, you are the most transparent shill I've seen in a long time.

Not really surprising, coming from Trump.
It's been obvious for a while that the man has no sense of decency.

Saudis killing another saudi just isn't our business. What IS our business is the billions of dollars in arms sales that support AMERICAN families and AMERICAN manufacturing.

>killing people on a battlefield is the same as killing them in a fucking embassy

I think it's pretty dishonest to compare anything we do to this clusterfuck. Blowing up someone with a drone or sneaking a suspected al-Qaeda operative PALES in comparison to torturing, murdering, dismembering, and shipping the pieces home. He was a journalist FFS, not a hardened jihadist.

>you have to come to the embassy to get your papers ;)
>jk we're gonna torture and murder you and butcher you like a hog

Canadians are definitely the best at moralfagging, that's for sure. Flushing all your relations with the Saudis down the toilet because some women you gave Canadian citizenship to 3 months ago, entirely for political gain, got imprisoned. You'll definitely have to try harder than that.

it annoys me that people care of a journalist's life more than about any other profession

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_wiretapping_case_2004–05

>MUH JOBS
Not much use if those jobs fuel a sadistic fundamentalist regime that makes the world a less-safe place. 14 of the 19 9/11 hijackers were Saudi, and the rest were adherents of the virulently fantatic version that Saudi Arabia exports to mosques and madrassas all over the world. We're exporting weapons so they can export jihad.

Congrats, you put a roof over those defense contractor's kids' heads, so that they can grow up to fight the terrorists' kids that their fathers helped kill. I don't know about you, but I want the world to be safer for my kids.

Because the people reporting it are journalists lol

most people can't think for themselves, that's why they need a subhuman with an arts degree to tell them what to think.

The STEM man will inherit the Earth.

Attached: journalism.png (641x312, 21K)

saudi arabia is the type of country that openly executes people for participating in a peaceful meeting, canada doesn't play the world ruler like the usa so it doesn't need an arabian ally in the middle east and can treat saudi arabia as it deserves

So you're saying we created jobs for two generations of Americans? I'm not seeing any downside here.

>We need an ally in the Middle East
No, we absolutely fucking do not. We need to fucking stay out of there and let them all kill each other.

>tf
>tp

>russia is the type of country that openly executes people for participating in peaceful journalism

FTFY

>I'm not seeing any downside here.
>dude perpetual war creates jobs

What if I told you that there were ways to create a viable financial future for your descendants that didn't involve killing retards that your greatest ally brainwashed into killing you?

Attached: IMG_6270.jpg (250x241, 17K)

bump

Imagine being an underage Ameriboo

oh come on, imagine the sheer degree of the shit storm if russia did something like

independent.co.uk/voices/saudi-arabia-protests-execution-uk-police-training-saudi-forces-torture-theresa-may-a7878361.html

nbcnews.com/news/world/saudi-arabia-seeks-unprecedented-death-penalty-woman-activist-n902771

Based DRUMPF

MAGA

Attached: Xbawks2.png (430x241, 109K)

We should pay foreign countries a bounty for every Washington Post journalist they eliminate.

>Why are you reading that newspaper, goy? >Don't you know the free press regularly publishes FAKE NEWS unlike our publication The Good Goy - I mean, uh - The Real Big Dick Patriot News channel?
>Heh heh, you don't want to be a filthy do you?

t. Zhang Ding Bing Ow or Cletus, I can't really tell which

BAssed magapedes

MAGA

>t. Muhammed

Be kind to Muhammad, he feels guilty for leaving his shitty homeland so he makes up for it by shilling FOR FREE

Sadly he doesn't feel guilty enough to actually move back there, because remember - it's a shithole.

See also: Chinese with Australia flag and Russian diaspora anywhere.
All part of the "I love my country enough to defend it nonstop on a Mongolian thumb-wrestling symposium but not enough to ever live there" identity-crisis starter pack

your pinko fever dreams have never worked

They can't handle that based trump is MAGA and can't be stumpped. All eurocucks are mad at trump because he doesn't suck euro cock.

It's you who is the slave

But sucks Saudi cocks instead

>w-w-why is Google censoring us? THIS IS WORSE THAN THE HOLOCAUST
>haha yeah, kill em all

Do you people have ANY self-awareness?

>Do you people have ANY self-awareness?
When did I say anything about google?

America First??

>doesn't fall for false flags
>Gets called names because people don't have any real arguments

BASED MAGAPEDE

BAAASED BRO