SU-27 KILLS U.S. PILOT

Russia is a deadly foe that mutts would do well to avoid provoking.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-10-17-06-14-07.png (1438x2415, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aviation-safety.net/wikibase/wiki.php?id=167954)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is an outrage. I am outraged.

Why are Russian planes so vastly superior to Amerishit trash?

What the fuck is that title

t. tiny weenie itty bitty short dicked man

Superior Russian craftsmanship.

well, military planes crash or get some accidents all the time, the previous one was on 12th october when a beligian f-16 on the ground accidentally shot with its gun another f-16 after which that f-16 blew up and damaged two more f-16th, before than on 28th september a f-35 crashed somewhere in south carolina etc

>Two maintainers working on Belgian Air Force F-16AM fighter jet accidentally fired the plane’s M61 20-millimeter, six barreled Gatling gun. The 20-millimeter cannon rounds struck another F-16AM sitting nearby that was fueled up and prepared for flight. The resulting fire and explosion completely destroyed the fighter. A second fighter parked nearby suffered light damage.
top work as always from belgium

It's fairer to say that Russian planes crash all the time. Literally all the time as they fly so little to begin with and have a huge number of crashes.

Of course Russian planes are not the only ones that have ever crashed, but the frequency and per flight hour number of crashes are huge.

yeah, pop mech reports its explosion damaged one other f-16, earlier unofficial sources claimed two

also f-16 is so aesthetic, if i wanted to sexually identify as a military aircraft it would be probably f-16...

Su-27 family fighters will always be the sexiest planes that exists.

Attached: file.png (800x590, 390K)

i don't have crashes per flight hours statistics readily available but i believe it's not that bad

i give that the ukrainian su-27 likely wasn't properly maintained

Hohol and american are dead. Not bad day.

what? so a SU-27 crashed into our guys? or an american tried to fly a russian deathtrap and crashed?

>SU-27 crashed into our guys
Yes
SU-27 are automatically configured to attack american troop when he is in range of weapon or ramming.

Amnericans planes are better at fighting than russian planes with missiles and guns.

However Russian planes are better at body slams. As you can see, how can we even compete

Not really fair comparison when the Russian plane operators like India have poor track records and operated by poor shitholes. Our Su-30 have been going for a decade with only one engine loss at the beginning.
Still they have reputation for poor customer support, payment had to be held just to get them to fix software issues and software for American paveway bombs had to be made from scratch by our air force.

I love that song
please kill my balls

based

>SU-27 fighter crashes killing

unintentional kamikaze weapon...

Attached: Cherry Blossom.jpg (1024x768, 197K)

>US subhuman died
All I needed to read. Good article and good job Russia!

Well at least Russian planes managed to kill someone for once.

Hey now, they've killed plenty of Korean airliner passengers

Ahahahahaha
based hohols

if you mean air to air kills the last one was in 2014 during the ukrianian conflict when a russian mig-29 shot down an ukrainian su-25 (aviation-safety.net/wikibase/wiki.php?id=167954)

now if we try to remember when canada got the last air to air kill...

Let me remember the last time we invaded a sovereign nation...

when you even did anything except being the american kept bitch :3

Retard.

leaving aside bants i believe there is a few mig-29 in the usa, they are even sold to civilians, but i am not sure about su-27s