Does girls in your country prefer manly macho man or big tough guy over sissy hikky otaku manlet man?

Does girls in your country prefer manly macho man or big tough guy over sissy hikky otaku manlet man?

Attached: スクリーンショット 2018-07-07 11.39.04.png (934x610, 412K)

FUCK JAPS

nobody wants otakus desu

depends on the person, man.

tidys

I prefer the sissies but I'm a guy

I don't know what "hikky otaku mallet" means, but most of us prefer fit yet lean muscles like the average Asian man and hate the Hollywood bodybuilder roid muscles.

Girls here just prefer money, lots of it

Hi r/AsianMasculinity

Yes! Asian masculinity is the sexiest, imo. Do those Redditors post pictures of sexy Asian daddies?

Depends on the girl. For example, I like hunky guys but my friend prefers kpop twink lookalikes.

not all kpop bois are twinks tho

Women want men, not boys. This is pretty much universal.

Figuring out what women want is an exercise in futility. Not even women know what they want.

best post itt

Women want their wishes fulfilled, except they don't really have any wishes to start with.
First someone - preferably a female friend - has to dupe them into thinking they want something, and if that something happens to be you, you just lie back and wait.

I dont know

That's true for every country. Though even manlet can get some of the girls.

Attached: who.jpg (592x366, 26K)

>manly macho man or big tough guy
whats the difference and if there is a difference why are they exclusive to each other?

My Pajeet pal pulled surprising amount of pussy when we were in Japan. Are Japanese women really that sex starved?

underrated post

a mix of both desu, nobody likes a sissy