Why nips think they are white?

why nips think they are white?

Attached: 1524070270190.jpg (600x438, 33K)

because your "white" is meaningless in japan

japan is so superior to any western country in this day and age they might as well be

seething weebs living in America
they draw all their cartoons like white people because of a severe delusion into thinking they are white and on standards/s
uperior with Europeans when they are just like all the other asianlet countries, but much worse with the problems of a society that has been declining for over 60 years

what's with the windmill on the background

by drawing white people its the only way they will be remembered on a positive light when they go extinct
japs are visionary

Because they have inferiority complex. .

also i have just got a thought, imagine the future where people live virtually in the virtual reality, and all the japan guys choose avatars of tall white girls... awww

Attached: ede0cb48eb658819d12d879cd65ee95d9e85a457[2].jpg (700x900, 497K)

they draw their cartoons like what they consider aesthetic, ie, in the same way italians loved to model greek statues during the renaissance, it doesn't mean italians thought they were greeks

Grass is greener on the other side. Australians want brown skin/want a tan. Asians want white girls. Western people want asians or other foreigners. Japan wants white, Korea wants white.

I would choose an avatar like her and assfuck bunch of wh*tes 33333

Attached: Db2pszmUQAEVe7Y.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

So basically ch*nkoid insects are aware they're inferior to wh*te subhumans.

I'm not exactly sure, but I like to think that the windmill is a little toy, and that it is being compared to the height of the yellow goblin (Japanese) standing next to it, emphasizing that the yellow goblin man is very tiny and, indeed, very evil
partially correct, but there is more to it
the delusion that has been occurring since the Meiji restoration
larping as something they are not
resulting in massive inferiority complex
you are a very sick man, cursed by the influence.... may god have mercy on your soul..........
yes but I think it has a deeper narrative to it, not just shown in cartoons as my original post shows. the narrative being that Japanese think they are like us, that they are a western country by doing western things
they aren't
and never will be
their evil subhuman asian nature proves this

Attached: 1538761943372.gif (640x360, 2.96M)

assfuck them with your a-hole?

Japanese can have light skin

anime characters have a variety of skin colors and hair color because it's more interesting to look at

Attached: s-l640.jpg (347x500, 26K)

that guy was a japanese version of hardcore leftypol poster, a neet, and doxed. he doesnt post anymore.

youd have gotten along with him. he even loved nk. although he had a certain level of sense of humor and actually made a bunch of funny meme images. you chinkgook also need to learn how to utilize a hardcore mindset to make some funny shit. its laughable Jow Forums, which is considered as a western meme mecca or something, cant produce any kind of funny left meme like his ones. you should be more self ironical. yall totally lack of the skills of it.

Oka (the guy in the pic who got doxxed on 2ch) was a self hating Jap who hates this country and Japanese
because he is only 5 feet, and people treated him like a joke despite him being somehwat intelligent.

Was his self hate purely due to his height? It's not like Japanese girls are much taller than that.

isn't 2cha a text board, where did he post his white girl image?

also Jow Forums rather makes memes popular than produces them itself, most of the memes origin outside of Jow Forums

no I'd add futa-option to my avatar

If he were monkeyzilian he'd just be a normal person.

you imply that I am a troll like him
it is not true
I really do hate you people
and I want to see your nation disappear
it shouldn't just be nk to nuke you
it should be entire world in a united front
to eliminate your malicious nation off of this planet
and if I show myself too much I know one of you soulless nuclear irradiated monkeys will dox me as well
too bad
it will not happen
worthless animal
all of you people will disappear
and it will happen
all you worthless asian apes are 5 ft tall
you are all the same.... worthless ants
I can see why he would think those things, if I was born a Japanese I would immediately kill myself through any means to destroy the shame that comes from being born in the worst country in the world

Attached: 1534332389542.png (2000x1428, 155K)

the average height of a young Japanese man is like 171 - 172 or smth, and the avergae for woman is like 159.
Him being only 150cm tall is a fucking death sentence even in this manlet island.
Oh, and he is allegedly colorblind despite his hobby being drawing.
I've seen his posts, and I can say he is a twisted guy.
I think it's largely due to his height.

>im not a troll i just sincerely hate you
Ok. Are you a china living in toronto?

>self hating
even if you are a dumb netouyo you dont need to learn these shitty buzzwords. this is part of why Jow Forums has gone to shit

he'd definitely say " no I'm not Chinese i'm Canadian" next

wrong
I am Canadian
and I do not live in Toronto
this website always was shit
and you are making it worse
you must leave
I will make these threads every day until you do
soon I will also infiltrate your general
I won't stop until there is not one Japanese flag on int
you are unfortunately correct monkey man
thanks to all of you worthless thinking I am Chinese I have to post this in nearly every thread I make
unfortunate situation.

Attached: canada flag.jpg (1600x1200, 262K)

i knew who you were. i didnt post it for you. just explained the image for all of those who wouldnt know of it.

you may think you are relevant on int or in society but none of your opinions matter at all to me.

Go discriminate against your Chinese neighbors or smth, you pathetic piece of shit.

>why nips think they are white?

Because it works.

Attached: 1520606566528.jpg (1635x978, 241K)

how unfortunate.
it is this kind of thinking though that makes you and other people vulnerable
it may not matter know
but soon it will
my hatred may be contained to my country
but it will spread overseas
I will stop this cultural decadence
and if it's not me it will be someone else since I can't be the only person thinking this
why would I do that
the only Asians I hate are Japanese
Koreans are shit people but doesn't even compare against the Japanese
evil soulless people spreading mental illness and misery into our countries
at least China keeps to themselves

Attached: 1524296794286.jpg (1800x1012, 580K)

r/asianmasculinity is the most cringiest shit I have ever seen
It makes us asians look bad and you should hang yourself

is it a guy or a girl on the bottom left

it probably doesn't have one
this is what happens to our people if Japanese culture becomes normalized in our countries
astronomic cultural decline awaits
unless you do something about it

didnt read lol

you can sum it up in one line

i personally like that line "i prefer korean guys more" where they omitted the rest "most importantly he shouldn't be a slanty-eyed [literally narrow-eyed] asian"

these are anime fangirls most likely

Attached: 9beb69f45db1c0a43ea20be73fb52f62e80029bb[2].png (400x500, 393K)

The Dutch were the first whites to regularly interact with japan, so that image kinda stuck with them of what a white person is

all you worthless monkeys are the same so I don't know which poster you are
and if you aren't here to read then maybe you should go back to your containment website, either of them
you are given such a luxury that you two of them
why would you ever want to come here when you are given such luxurious treatment?

>r/asianmasculinity

Shut up. I dont know your shitty reddit memes.

t. virgin cunteyelid without white grill

Attached: 1516511796001.jpg (2048x1536, 391K)

>russian slugs
>white

pick one

>the guy didn't even dare to virgin hover, he simply hid his both hands behind his back
kek

Attached: f473099c5cf499648682e953e4e0a61f9a59f0bd[2].png (700x941, 514K)

A fucking edited photoshop picture

nobody wants brown skin they just want a tan

when will china achieve this form?

I want to visit Japan and impregnate many women with my superior genes

>finnic genes
>superior

lol
i'm a carrier of your genes and where is my superiority?

Nobody past my grandparents are Finnish. All swedish/norwegian

cringe