Israeli jets pound Gaza after rocket hits home

>One Palestinian killed, three injured in Israeli targeted attacks amid renewed tensions between Israel and Gaza.

>fight back against jewish persecution and discrimination
>get called a war mongering anti-semite and bombed back.

When will this region finally get it's shit together and wipe this terrorist rogue state off the map?

Attached: FREEEE PALE.gif (2734x1826, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lt47llMalmc&t=70s
youtube.com/watch?v=-9_C8Lee4cg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Barkan_Industrial_Park_shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=VDwHe6wna0o
un.org/unispal/document/food-security-in-the-gaza-strip-wfp-fao-press-briefing-geneva-excerpts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for Hezbollah

Attached: hizbiz.jpg (720x540, 89K)

Israel should not even exist. It belonged to the Roman Empire. All of the middle east apart from Saudi Arabia should be fill of Whites instead of swarthy semite

>Hit the big bully
>oi, why's he hitting back?

You already know who cares, right?

>terrorism is wrong because it targets random innocents
>also lets shoot rockets randomly into gaza to kill innocents to teach the group a lesson
>also we're the real victims

>tolerate rocket attack against your countrymen you fucking kike

>also lets shoot rockets randomly into gaza to kill innocents to teach the group a lesson
The literal title of this thread is " Israeli jets pound Gaza after rocket hits home"
How did you conclude IDF used statistical hit weapons instead of accurate fighter jets?

Attached: RetardBrainlet.jpg (750x1000, 35K)

REEEEE WHY YOU CAN'T LET US RIOT AND THROW ROCKETS TO ISRAEL IN PEACE

pathetic Kebabs

business idea, we give both sides the ultimate weapon so they can let us all get on with our lives already once they're gone

Why is this tiny strip of desert so fucking important, anyway?

One more dem administration and Israel will be ded mark my words

Its ok maybe Avigdor Lieberman will negotiate military aid from Russia instead

grug far away father live here, grug should live here too, grug push away other grug tribe

>Avigdor Lieberman
He said once that putin hates him and i don't blame him

it's da holy land

pre 2015 I would have somewhat agreed, I saw palestinians as somewhat secular that just want their own nationstate
post 2015 I had everything muslim so much I wish Israel good luck and godspeed

They're literally the same person though. But ask yourself: where do you see Israel's future? Maybe not you specifically, but look at the common Israeli vatnik.

Do you think that when a pro muslim, pro palestine, pro EU dem gets elected in 2020, Israel's goals and values will have any congruence with America's? Not likely, but they probably will with Russia. It helps that 1/4 of Israelis are Russian anyway

according to your logic Obama would have cut Israel support already. Not gonna happen lad

we should napalm the whole gaza strip and be done with it desu

can you like vote in politicians who support peace in the middle east? thanks bud really appreciate it

>They're literally the same person though
Maybe that's why he hates him

>But ask yourself: where do you see Israel's future?
Majority muslim which will force the rabbis to make conversion a lot easier and make people convert and move here

>but look at the common Israeli vatnik
Never met a vatnik here

>Do you think that when a pro muslim, pro palestine
Pro muslim can actually happen but pro palestine probably won't even muslims here dislike them , even the most pro palli politician we have (hanin zoabi) is condemned completely by her sister and nephew

>Israel's goals and values will have any congruence with America's?
They will , we are subjugated to the usa through foreign aid.

>It helps that 1/4 of Israelis are Russian anyway
Never met a russian here that actually cares about russia

>launch a rocket
>get a rocket back
>"ALLAHU ACKBAR HOW COULD THOSE MONSTERS DO THIS TO ME!!!!"

Fuck off

Attached: 1530389675117.jpg (495x495, 35K)

Obama was the worst president for Israel basically ever and he wasn't even that much of a hardliner. Imagine Warren 2020 on that, lol.

The aid getting cut will be more of a function of US general military spending. As is, aid to Israel is functionally a subsidy for American arms manufacturers who sell in Israel. A more pacifist president would have double the reason to cut that aid, given that 90% of the American left hates Israel AND high defense spending already

But something will give. No relationship is permanent. Look at who Israel's recent friends are. Hungary, Poland, etc... all authoritarian nationalist governments who are getting closer and closer to Russia. Western Europe is basically by and large already on bad terms with Israel. And when the young liberal backlash creates a decade long blue wave in 2020, America will join them, first in popular opinion and then in policy

This is the new Cold War. It isn't capitalism vs communism but nationalism vs cosmopolitanism. And when America finally picks a side (which will almost certainly in the long run be cosmopolitanism), everything will go to shit.

Or it could be that nothing changes for a long time due to the inertia of existing relations, AIPAC, and Russophobia. Either way I hope everyone in the entire middle east gets nuked and dies so we can stop caring about it

>Obama was the worst president for Israel
t. Literal Bibi drone
Carter and Bush Sr. were much worse

>Never met a vatnik here

Everyone who votes Likud, YB, or any of the religious parties is a vatnik

>They will , we are subjugated to the usa through foreign aid.

Think to yourself, will you really want to abandon the nationalist Jewish character of Israel in order to get money from America? What is even the point of Israel, then? It'll just be like a degenerated multicultural hellhole, like Singapore but with no meme industry to prop it up

>Never met a russian here that actually cares about russia

Yeah, they don't. But they all speak Russian and probably have family in Russia, and they don't like to assimilate. I would know, I am Russian with family in Israel and Russia

why not napalm the whole bloody levant

>muh blue wave

Not after what the Democrats tried to pull with the supreme court nomination.

An eye for an eye.

If only my country had the survival instinct of Israel, we would not be in such deep shit.
You guys are doing alright, hope you can get rid of the mudslimes and put order in the region.

Carter wasn't bad. Carter gave Israel the privilege of having the largest Arab country not hate it. He only became a Palestinian shill after he became president.

Bush Sr. did nothing of note

I'm not a Bibi drone at all. I just think Bibi is emblematic of Israel now and in the future.

They don't want to assimilate, but they hate both Israel and Russia.

Plus, their kids assimilate and mix wether they like it or not. In 50 years half the country will have Russian heritage but no one will speak Russian. They'll just become Ashkenazi

Nobody cares about that. If anything, most people probably believed Kavanaugh raped her.

>Carter gave Israel the privilege of having the largest Arab country not hate it.
Just because he got to be in the photos doesn't mean he actually engineered it

How do they keep getting away with this?

Likud/ bibis party/regime is too weak on bedouins

Shut up polock
I support israel, and you should too

Get Stabbed By An Afghani (or a Syrian, losers dont get to choose)

gtfo anti-deutche, israel is a colonialistic apartheid regime that should be boycotted by civilized countries

a-bloo-bloo

>Be pro israel which means im against islam
>Still called anti deutsch
Lel in what drugs arr you prescribed

muslims are wise to target germany first, before they go for pissrael.

Your colonial state will fail and fail hard. And it will cost germany itself., and as a polak, that makes me happy. :)

youtube.com/watch?v=lt47llMalmc&t=70s

Attached: Hezbollah Nasrallah.jpg (287x380, 21K)

50 years? In 50 years who knows if Israel will even exist. The time to re-evaluate priorities is right the fuck now

Also this is fucked. Bedouins have like 50 kids each. People talk about Palestinian demographic threat but the real threat are Bedouins

It honestly is, what Israel does should be considered totally unacceptable if we apply typical normie morality. But the thing is, if we're looking at this rationally, Israel has fashioned an advanced society out of scratch. Have you ever had soda stream. bro? That's Israeli my dude. What would the Palestinians be doing if there were no Jews? They'd probably be living in mud huts eating hummus still

Sure pollock
Take your gibs and meds, and then fuck off, Islam Kowalski

that's really it
bedouins are different to the egypto-greek palestinians

you pussy ass kike, I'd shove my knife so deep in your gut your holocaust would revive right before your eyes. lol

Attached: dead IDF faggot.jpg (468x340, 46K)

Suck Stalin's dick, pollock
You liked it so much then

Everyone who votes Likud, YB, or any of the religious parties is a vatnik
Isn't vatnik a diaspora russian that shills putin? i never met one of those
Only reason people vote likud is because we trust bibi in national security matters other than that he's pretty disliked

>Think to yourself, will you really want to abandon the nationalist Jewish character of Israel in order to get money from America?
It's dying either way , atheism is on the rise and the majority of jews are secular

>What is even the point of Israel, then?
Sanctuary for jews worldwide

>But they all speak Russian and probably have family in Russia, and they don't like to assimilate
All russian friends i had werent "too russian" , only in cuisine , but there are russians here that got tanned from the sun and you wouldn't recognize ever that they are russian

don't you have price tag attacks to do evil zionist?

I like how Americans side with Israel so eagerly but also talk about forming militias and having guns to fight against foreign opressors.

"americans" know whuts up, might makes right, too bad all none kikes dont understand this concept

Bedouins really dont belong in the levantine corridor

Didn't know there were Muslims in poland

Vatnik just means someone who nationalistically supports their country, doesnt have to refer to Russians

But anyway, what I'm saying is, religion doesn't matter. Israel needs to be a nationalistic home for ethnic Jews. But the idea of an ethnostate runs counter to modern liberal democracy so when American re-embraces that, it will not bode well for Israel

You people don't say that when it isn't your country.

Attached: YosselSlovo.png (555x499, 433K)

Yeah all Jews have the same opinions and act the same

Attached: 1460913894244.png (1280x1172, 768K)

>someone who nationalistically supports their country
is that bad

>But anyway, what I'm saying is, religion doesn't matter. Israel needs to be a nationalistic home for ethnic Jews. But the idea of an ethnostate runs counter to modern liberal democracy so when American re-embraces that, it will not bode well for Israel

I dont get this why do people think israel is an ethno-state? i grew up with muslims we went to the same schools some of them served with me in the army and we had the same shitty gas station job after the army
Recently a famous muslim journalist married a jewish actor.
1.5m muslims here , that's around 20% of the country

it is when the country is shitty. like in the case of pissrael

Hello magomed
Why would a finn in Finland of all places be mad at israel kek

sick of people telling me that my friends are actually my enemies

Attached: reddit-alien-red-st.jpg (1600x1200, 67K)

so you can only love your country if it's rich or what?
you're simplifying things too much

why would a german in germany of all places suck mutilated israeli cock?

no but if my country was a nazi state i wouldn't love it

Because i am Jewish ...
But don't avoid my question magomed
Also your pencil dick is cut either

There are lots of palishit expats under European and American flags, this one has been seething for a long time

>the enemy of my enemy is my friend
you can dislike both you know, you dont need to pledge your allegiance to one state to disavow another

i thought that unbridled nationalism for your people when the end result is colonialism and death, would have been beaten out of germans but i guess irony of jews becoming nazis is too much. but to answer your question i'm mad at all the shitty states in the world, itt it happens to be pissrael.

I hate borders on the European mainland, that's why i pledge allegiance to the European Union

If any country did what israel does, jews everywhere would be screeching their guts out and amerijews crying about "dictators genociding people" and for military intervention.

>but to answer your question i'm mad at all the shitty states in the world, itt it happens to be pissrael.
What a stupid lie, go back to Gaza

well good for you but that has nothing to do with your bizarre reasoning for hating islam

lmao 'you don't like israel? you must be a undercover muzzie!' just look at yourself, you are no different from Jow Forumsacks who see da joos behind everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=-9_C8Lee4cg

for real, why do pissrael defenders always use this argument? 'why do you pick on israel when there's best korea' like shiiiit, this thread happens to be about israel, ofc we talk shit about it here. and then we talk about best korea in best korea threads. must be a jidf talking point i reckon.

>someone who nationalistically supports their country
i think it's more directed at people with authoritarian political views that think that their country is the best in the world and can do no wrong.
>But the idea of an ethnostate runs counter to modern liberal democracy so when American re-embraces that, it will not bode well for Israel
israel is one of the most diverse countries in the world
and all jews are mutts anyways

You are well known anti semite on int

Do people abroad know they dont get articles and information about terror attacks in israel?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Barkan_Industrial_Park_shooting
This was all i found about it ,couldn't find any media outlet abroad that reported this(i'm sure there are some tho not as much as should be)

There's a reason why were always on edge

haha wtf? and you are a well known douche on int. anyway forgetting about psychosis for a second, you didn't answer my question.

because there are countries committing horrible atrocities everyday.
the fact that you hold such strong feeling about israel, a democratic and free state that goes above and beyond to avoid doing anything "wrong" to terrorists proves you are either an antisemite or a muslim.

there is nothing wrong with being anti-terrorist

its a natural defense mechanism

Because its fucked up that people are focusing on this conflict and saying nothing about the saudi coalition slaughtering people and starving them in yemen , how much media coverage does that subject get in comparison to israel?

>a democratic and free state that goes above and beyond to avoid doing anything "wrong"
ahahahhaa, make a guess how many israeli children palestinian terrorist have killed vs how many palestinian children israel(that goes above and beyond to avoid doing it lmao) has killed. or how israel builds settlements on palestinian land. or how settlers do "price tag" attacks on palestinians. or how gaza is an open air prison that israel collectively punishes for actions of hamas (straight out of nazi play book). etc etc. only difference between pissrael and other shitty countries is that there aren't so many defenders of shitty countries as there are for israel.

>get called a war mongering anti-semite and bombed back
jews are the biggest antisemites, they are leaders in palestinian body kills
how fucked up is that huh, and by design

>how much media coverage does that subject get in comparison to israel?
dunno about other countries but over here they get alot of coverage. only difference is that there isn't a single person, editorial, politician or commentator defending shitty arabias actions unlike the hordes of israel defenders that come out of the woodwork everytime the news dares to talk about how many people israel killed today.

Why are we the only ones getting criticized when we try to be accurate and miss but nothing about hamas when they launch statistical weapons into civilian areas?
This attitude about israel that i keep seeing either says directly or implies that israel's goal is to kill as much civilians as possible

>make a guess how many israeli children palestinian terrorist have killed vs how many palestinian children israel(that goes above and beyond to avoid doing it lmao) has killed
are you stupid? israel is overwhelmingly stronger it's an obvious outcome
>or how israel builds settlements on palestinian land.
it's not "palestinian" land
>or how settlers do "price tag" attacks on palestinians
literally a group of 50 people that are heavily persecuted by the israeli state
> or how gaza is an open air prison that israel collectively punishes for actions of hamas (straight out of nazi play book)
are you complaining why do borders exist? by your logic an "open air prison" can consist of any country in the world or the planet itself since humans can't survive outside it and individuals don't even have the ability to leave it.
hamas is the rules and represents gaza, and to my knowlege enjoys the support of most of the people, of course they will affect how gaza as a whole is treated.
>only difference between pissrael and other shitty countries is that there aren't so many defenders of shitty countries as there are for israel.
because everyone sees that you're idiots/evil and feel the need to defend it.

youtube.com/watch?v=VDwHe6wna0o

>are you stupid? israel is overwhelmingly stronger it's an obvious outcome
raaah hulk strong ofc hulk kill palestinian children more, can't be helped actually hulk goes above and beyondlmao
>it's not "palestinian" land
oh yeah it's all israeli land cause the god wills it tell me again how not evil this is
>are you complaining why do borders exist?
i'm complaining that israel blockades gaza along with egypt and doesn't let aid shipments in because god knows what those terrorists are gonna do with medicine and chocolate. just the other day israel arbitrarely changed how far gaza fishermen can fish because they be terrorists and what not.
>and to my knowlege enjoys the support of most of the people, of course they will affect how gaza as a whole is treated.
and this is collective punishment. majority of israelis support likud yet i don't think that hamas is right in shooting missiles in israel. but it doesn't work other way around. in fact israelis like to see gaza suffer, see pic related

Attached: israelischeering.jpg (600x366, 36K)

i hereby concede to you.
your honest and well thought out arguments are far above my paygrade.

Attached: 19872.jpg (475x645, 35K)

Jews>muslims
After muzzie problem we can focus to the jew question in europe

>raaah hulk strong ofc hulk kill palestinian children more, can't be helped actually hulk goes above and beyondlmao
Oh ok lets execute some israeli children than to make the death count fair , sounds good to you?

>oh yeah it's all israeli land cause the god wills it tell me again how not evil this is
It's our land because we fought and conquered it after we legally got land that was previously was owned by jews that immigrated here in 1880 and bought lands off jordanian sheikhs
as far as settlers go i agree they are a problem , but that just gives pallis in the west bank the best opportunity to prove they can live peacefully with us

>i'm complaining that israel blockades gaza along with egypt and doesn't let aid shipments in because god knows what those terrorists are gonna do with medicine and chocolate
If you think they are missing food and medicine you're dead wrong , hamas takes the supplies and distributes them poorly and than blames israel for not supplying. where do you think all that building material we gave them went? no new buildings or infrastructure built BUT they did build underground tunnels that go into israel(hmm wonder where they got the material to do that?)
And UNRWA takes perfectly good care of pallis don't worry about them.

>just the other day israel arbitrarely changed how far gaza fishermen can fish because they be terrorists and what not
Should we not punish terrorists? food isn't a problem in gaza

> in fact israelis like to see gaza suffer, see pic related
Sure israeli entrepreneurs opened factories(that remain empty to this day) and tried to give pallis an industry because we hate them , and we really love to risk our soldiers lives and give up resources just to torture some wannabe country .

>Oh ok lets execute some israeli children than to make the death count fair , sounds good to you?
i'd rather palestinian terrorists didn't kill israeli children and israel didn't kill palestinian children at all. that would seem fair.
>It's our land because we fought and conquered it after we legally got land that was previously was owned by jews that immigrated here in 1880 and bought lands off jordanian sheikhs
i'm talking about current settlements in west bank
>And UNRWA takes perfectly good care of pallis don't worry about them.
and that's why gazans are constantly on the brink of starvation. remember when the gaza flotilla tried to cross into gaza and what happened?
>Should we not punish terrorists?
fishermen weren't terrorists i was parroting what idf claimed. like it originally claimed that those children on the beach idf murdered were terrorists.
>food isn't a problem in gaza
un.org/unispal/document/food-security-in-the-gaza-strip-wfp-fao-press-briefing-geneva-excerpts/

>and that's why gazans are constantly on the brink of starvation. remember when the gaza flotilla tried to cross into gaza and what happened?
Not even on the brink they are fully stocked , every they get 80-100 full semi-trailers of food and that's just from UNRWA
Why would we let civilians independently enter a conflict zone? if we want to uphold human rights we have to prevent them from going in an area that's controlled by a terror group , and besides there's reasons only 3 countries and one organization can supply gaza and that's because we cant supervise if they are being supplied with weapons

>fishermen weren't terrorists i was parroting what idf claimed
They don't require fishing to live they do it for pleasure because they don't work
>like it originally claimed that those children on the beach idf murdered were terrorists
Never heard of it can you source please?

>un.org/unispal/document/food-security-in-the-gaza-strip-wfp-fao-press-briefing-geneva-excerpts/
i know its looks like a good source but i have to call bullshit
when i was in the army a year ago the IDF bought vegetables from gazan farmers , i doubt they would sell us food if they didn't have enough.