Why do italians hate the internet so much?

why do italians hate the internet so much?

Attached: ce9vggnnie011.png (4592x3196, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FVAgQ8XHftc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

old people hate this new shit

based

>disconnectedtugal

youtube.com/watch?v=FVAgQ8XHftc

they can't read most likely

maybe they've got better things to do

exactly

Based Georgia, anything over 50% is cancer tier

Russia is way too high, it must be lower

Attached: article-2327025-19E0B68C000005DC-212_964x508.jpg (964x508, 124K)

bullshit map, who the fuck doesnt use internet in 2018
probably only my grandma who doesnt even know what a computer is

Hungary BTFOs r*Mania again

for portugal it's correct I think, there's a lot of 55 plus people that don't use it at all.

I wish i could raise a family in ukraine

Romania is better though, less connected to virtual

at least this doesn't feel as cringe as the other stereotypes they do, this was funny

shut the fuck up gypsy

kek

true, you need to keep kids away from the internet, or they will grow up fucked up

>all these cunts with +80% population of internet users

yeah sure, even toddlers and demential old farts browse in the holy 1st world cunts

im fucking sick of all these graphs and maps with statistics from Libershtein Statistiics Institution ass

There is too much difference between old people and young people. Technological revolution happened really fast here, and old people aren't willing to learn how to use the internet

>internet
>a good thing

Why is Ukraine such a third world shithole?

Why it "must" be, you butthurt baltshit?

A lot of old people still don't use it.

LoL, and the buthurt belt lives on.

similar experience with my Patahn grandmother

Nope that’s correct

see be glad Ukraine isn't a full botnet yet

That's what they wish, too.

>Russia with many third world villages higher than USA
The hell?

I suspect this map is retarded

kek'd 2bh

Higher than you, too.

me too, like what the fuck 97% in Sweden supposed to mean? that 100 years old in retirement homes and 4 year old children all jerk off to memes in Sweden? doubt it.

We're higher than Sw*doidstan? Holy shit.

I know villages where people have homes nearly ruined with broken down walls and yet even they have computers and the Internet. And if one belongs to the rare case that dont, they still use 4G on the phone.

yeah well I haven't seen anyone with a phone without internet in like 10 years so it should be over 90% here too

Basatto

Why does pee pee poo poo so much?
Pee poop
Peee poop

italian are chad social, i think they spend a lot of time out, in cafe etc and their weather is good for t hat. For russia i guess their reality is so shit that they escape in the internet, i may be wrong but that what i do desu

less internet = better

t. anthropology pro

>offlinetugal

Seth grew up in Connecticut, he knows what us guidos are like. Shit you not this is how we communicate with our parents here lmao.

Kinda related, it's crazy to think half the world isn't on the regular internet
>over billion Chinese are blocked by government from it other than a few proxy autists
>over a billion Indians are too poor to afford other than a few random village niggers harassing white girls in insta and rich New Delhifags

It's only a matter of time tho before they break through and at that point the internet will be just Poos and Chinks... It'll be horrific.

AL ARABIYYA AL ARABIYYA

ABU BAKR IBN AL BINTI SHEIKH SHEIKH IBN AL SHEIKHI

No matter where you are in Italy, there is a warm sea nearby, better be over there than here.

It correlates with urbanization rate. 40% of Poles live in villages so no wonder more urbanised countries like Russia are ahead of us.

>the other stereotypes
Like what? Being hot as fuck?

are a lot of you named actually Guido? it's my dad's name but it's pretty rare here.

t. Pietro Cappellini

Lol no but my grandfather's name is Dewillio (Probably got the spelling wrong) but everyone always called him Dewey. Named his first born son after him but he OD'd before I was 1 so I never met him. My great grandfather always insisted on americanizing our names so we didn't stand out.

>look outside. Be in russia.
>go back to shitposting

Its,where it should be.

My grandparents use the internet. They use it mostly to watch movies. They call alot when they have trouble with their pc.

Internet is bad

Internet is life

t. sburdo assburger

Terronia is basically third world.

>Dewillio (Probably got the spelling wrong)
It would be Duilio. It's quite rare as a name, though I knew one guy named Duilio.

Our last name is really rare too. I've never heard of a Ghiroli I didn't know I was already related to. It's a Marchigiano name but that's all we know. My Great Grandfather Romolo brought his whole family over from a small village there in 1912 and we pretty much all live in CT today. I think we figured one of us lived in Italy still but we never contacted him.

I'm going over there in January for a week. I'll be visiting Rome, Pisa and Venice. Any tips, pizza guy? I'm going on a budget though. I'll be visiting Frenchies too (Paris, and prob Monaco if I can afford the trip)

>Marchigiano

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Marche.svg.png (1200x800, 57K)

lol look at portugal