What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Attached: e_RyFJ3c_400x400.jpg (240x240, 6K)

what didn't?

Attached: tHaNBR9.gif (500x275, 365K)

Never trust pizza-chinks

It didn't

Let's see: I bought start December when this started pumping but was a literally who coin, sold when normies has pumped the price for a onions profit, and then kekd like a basedboy when normies didn't do the same and are holding my bags. So, nothing

reddit

Normies crashed it like everything else

I mean it really boils down to this team trying to white knight shit.
They think the tech will sell itself, in this market it will not. They are not working with whales to manipulate the price, while for chinks that is step 1 even before you make a website.

Some good news though, even the bots are not selling at these levels, regardless of BTC swings. It likely has not hit an absolute bottom as that would be around 50 cents, but the majority of people that were going to sell that bought in sub $1.00 have done so.

Wallets should come out before end of month, this in tandem with universal blocks marks the milestone to start pumping out marketing materials, including:

Prototype smart card payments
Establish Fiat on ramps with investors
Push valley payment processors like square to integrate
Point of Sale concept systems
Wechat like payment functionality , catching the States up with the rest of the world.

Honest opinion, this project has a 30% chance of success, but the returns will be 100s of x so it is worth tossing a small amount at.

Definitely do not all in.

Ez 50+ eoy, maybe 100$ if very positive SCREENCAP THIS

rebrand fail

allowing exchanges to charge withdraw fees on a feeless network (makes the coin not feeless, which was the #1 selling point)

not doing everything they can to get on all the top exchanges to become the premier arb coin

basically all aspects of the business side was a total failure. tech doesnt mean shit if you cant market it properly

I sold all my nano a ways back and unironically just bought back in - this will probably be one of the first coins that Coinbase lists, it fits all of the criteria and simply just makes sense if you think about it. When this happens normies will wonder why they would buy bitcoin, bch or ltc when they could get nano at 5 bucks, especially considering it's free to send and almost instant. people will eat that shit up.

Attached: nano-1.jpg (1068x1030, 299K)

for those who bought the mega pumplike you: everything
for those who bough pre-pump: nothing, they're enjoying sick gains

- rebranding was an astonishing failure (shit name and logo)
- Bitgrail is Mtgox 2.0.
- beyond the fact it's fast it has nothing for itself

rebranding wasn't shit. Nano kicks the shit out of raiblocks. logo is great. Top-tier normcore.

Attached: nano_good_coin_buy_sirs_free_transactions.png (1603x1173, 83K)

How does it fit all the criteria u retarded fuck its not a erc20 token

its hard to screencap things when you dont mention what coin you are shilling. I know its Nano but I would have to screencap the whole thread to provide context to people.

So in the future, please include the coin name in your shitpost so I can embarrass you in the future more easily.

The rebrand

the market for payments coins is an oversaturated shitshow, but the mobile wallet experience is going to make everything else look like total ass, so I’m holding some.

the ‘venmo on steroids’ market has to be worth something if they can capture it.

Dafuq you talking about? This coin is as white as trump.

you have something wrong with your brain, ive literally never seen anyone else that thinks the rebrand turned out well.

unique name and logo to completely generic garbage. completely undefensible

money branding should be understated you stupid faggot. its MONEY!! its literally the largest net you can cast, everyone has a demand for money. The brand identity should be as bland as possible.