I'm a German citizen with a Turkish background

I'm a German citizen with a Turkish background.
I'm integrated, I work, I'm an atheist. Will I be spared when Europe goes all crusader on Muslims?

Attached: uf9YNVm.png (735x720, 313K)

basierter musel

Just curious, what percentage of turks in Germany are unemployed?

How do the Germans treat you?
Have you dated German women?

For OP*

why do you ask, do you feel you are connected to muslims? you are supposedly sure of your alliegence turk

no you won't be spared

Depends how far right europe gets.
I think it will never go full blood and soil again and you'll be safe.

>atheist and turk
I don't think the masons are very fond of people like you.

Don't have the stats but the percentage of unemployed Turks is definitely higher than that of Germans.
This is most likely because of all the "housewives" though. In that generation it was unusual for women to work in Turk families.

I have dated a Russian girl and an American, no Germans so far. Also I've been treated pretty well so far, except for a scumbag teacher obviously being a
cunt to all non germans.

I dislike religious people in general however the more modern and secular Istanbul Turks are cool with me. It's clear though that I'll be mistaken for one because appearance

Just say your greek.

You're still a turk tho

>I'm integrated, I work, I'm an atheist
People who still think that isn't enough reason to accept you probably are just racist Jow Forumstards. The right probably will continue to grow in Europe, but I doubt that it ever will reach a point again where people will be killed/deported because of their skin colour.

Why would Muslims go crusader on Muslims?

Repeat after me:
>I am a Greek

While you're still a Yank.

I would

>Heyy guys I have abanded all my heritage to be accepted as one of you

You’re such a spineless self hating roach. No matter how you change your colours you’re still a turk so run with it faggot

Fuck off subhuman.

I spoke the truth

>Just curious, what percentage of turks in Germany are unemployed?
the numberd are crushing, 50% are unemployed

you might deny it but you're a kara boga at heart
i'm not sure we'll ever go crusader unless we get some massive opportunity for populists to take power

Go back to your country, ahmed.

>when Europe goes all crusader on Muslims
nice maymay

Attached: 1522334459393.gif (500x700, 1018K)

I'm not from turkey/middle east you monkey

So what, kangaroo jack?

my point still stands. OP is a spineless roach

not turkish
fuck off bait

You're*

Abandoned*

Kek

Attached: 1537853613854.jpg (640x411, 42K)

>I'm integrated
>I'm an atheist

CUUUUUUCK

You won't be spared unless you become a Christian t.bh

No but keep trying.

Eh, the Greeks would be the first one to gas me if they found out :^)

I was born here, I didn't "aband" it.

I don't know what that is.

You can call it that.

How does that make me a cuck?

What do you want me to do?

So you have an Islamic or Turkish name?
That'd probably be your biggest barrier desu

>I'm a German citizen with a Turkish background.
A redundant pleonasm.

I guess it could be interpreted as vaguely Islamic by people who actually speak Turkish.
Also I'd have to state another reason than "I don't want to be associated with Turks" to have that done.

Why do you say that?

>>kara boga
>I don't know what that is.
suhm oder duhm?

>muh eternal allegiance to a shithole you don’t even live in because muh heritage
fuck off, a person is themselves and themselves alone and gets to determine their identity. That’s what it means to be an individual and not some Stockholm Syndrome collectivist cuckold.

I don't think Europe is heading for war, rather Euros are going to start seriously spazzing out about africans and arabs so much that they might just leave for being so unwanted

yado is that you

Higher than natives but compared to pretty much any other immigrant group Turks perform usually very well especially among younger generations.
It is a fact though that every Turkish woman older than about 45 is unemployed.

Anal piss on all Turks

just for this i'm impregnating 10 belgian women

This.

Ein Türkenmeme also?
Ich habe gerade zum ersten Mal davon gelesen

?

I don't think the same is true for Germany.
Maybe it's just the east but in some places Turks aren't doing so well.

I have to add though that all the Turks that I went to school with, even the ones I absolutely hated (for obvious reasons) ended up with apprenticeships and jobs.

Very good point

I aint saying for him to have allegiance to Turkey, I am saying he is a faggot for trying to morph into something that he isn't.
>look at me guys, I am just like the rest of you pleeeeaseee accept me
Yeah you were born in Germany but you're still a Turk. No matter how much you try to disassociate from your people you will always be grouped with them and you hate this. Just run with it.

Good for you OP

>I'm integrated
You're still a second class citizen. Are you prepared to die for Gott, Kaiser und Vaterland in some muddy trench in the conquest to retake Elsaß-Lothringen, Danzig, Königsberg, Memel and the rest or fuck belgium over - Again? Will you reunite Austria-Hungary and fight to integrate it into the Reich so we will finally get our mediterranean port? If yes, you will get a rusty Gew98 with four clips and an extra bullet if the need arises, Memet. Godspeed, du Muselratte.

I will personally decapitate you

No its probably better if you kill some Germans ;)

Attached: Devilish_4a1cb5_6238404.jpg (470x595, 78K)

You're still a shitskin. If you prove loyal enough Germans might just sterilise you and let you live though

Europeans are not a welcoming people, you should be more worried about how you are nothing in the eyes of your neighbors rather than some imaginary boogieman, reality is more dangerous than fantasy

G*rmany has no legitimate claims on these lands whatsoever. Fight me, Hanz

We did last time and you just rolled over. Funniest thing is that the international community didn't really care.

he is just like your ancestors

>We did last time
No you didn't desu
>Funniest thing is that the international community didn't really care.
Eternal Anglo doesn't care as long as it doesn't concern him

>No you didn't desu
That's the whole point, mate. Even the french or poles put up a bigger fight then you. We just took you and no one did anything.

Post proof you’re Turkish

Over a milion men were ready desu. But Eternal Anglo and Frenchfags stopped them

>but compared to pretty much any other immigrant group Turks perform usually very well
Sounds like something a roach in the Netherlands might say

Was wäre da Heute noch für ein Sinn hinter?
Im "Verteidigungsfall" wäre ich aber natürlich auf eurer Seite : )

That brings you to ISIS levels of radical imo.
Why not just shoot me if you hate me so much?

What do you mean?
Why would I be disloyal towards Germany?

How?

Weil du bist Deutsche nicht, mein Freund. Du bist T*rk

The reason why athiests don't believe in God is because they are misinformed about him and don't do anything to try and even see if he exists. The farthest they go with the arguement is well I don't see God so therefore there is no God, or if God exists, why bad thing happen. These are no arguements. If you truly want to find out if God exists, which many athiests really don't want to find out, you will have to do your research and study for yourself. You should start by having an open heart, and look into the life of Jesus. Once you study him and what he says, look into church history and the events what happened after he died (because he did not descend into heaven alive like what Islam claims) there are varying ways with how you could start, but I would recommend starting to read the Book of Luke and and Book of Acts. They are both written by Luke, who was an educated, first hand witness of Jesus. He writes his Gospel on the life of Jesus and and the events which happened after him as a historical, written account. You will find that out by reading it's style because you will see that it's just as valid a historical document as all the other valid historical documents of the ancient world. Then after that, you can always do more research to put this all to the test. Christianity actually encourages you to question it and look into because it is the truth and no matter how much you try to look into it, you will find the truth there and that is why it is so open to be questioned. Unlike Islam, just by uttering, hmm just maybe Jesus actually died in the cross or something like that will get you killed at worse because you are no suppose to question the Quran or anything which makes any Muslim not have the backing for the faith because there is nothing to it

You’re as worthless and pathetic as a chicano, kill yourself trash

I’ll be a grammar nazi for a second and say that no one will take your strawmen seriously if you can’t even spell ‘argument’ or ‘atheist’ right.

I don't see that as a reason to be honest.

What's the point? I think there are more imporant things to worry about than some dead people and their cult.

oof

Oh no, I spelled a few words wrong so therefore Christianity isn't true

But also, if someone just dismisses an arguement because there were a few typos and not because of the substance I really pity them t.bh

>I say being a a Christian will help you during the future European crusade
>You ask what do I do for that
>I explain how you can get into it
>You say lol nah muh sandnibbas and kvlts dude lmaoooo

I am sorry but you sound like one of the athiests I was talking about how you don't really want to find out if there is a God so you won't do anything to try and find out for yourself. I really thought you weren't going to be one of those people so I am sorry to have wasted your time

based teacher

Nope, it’s because of your strawmen that your argument is bad. The constant misspellings just make it hard to take seriously. It was only advice you know, I’m sure you’ll make sure you don’t do it again.

You won't be spared but the one that would be killing a spineless cuckold such as yourself wont be a wh*toid
*beheads you*
nothing personnel apostate

Attached: quran pepe 3.png (420x420, 54K)

Other groups in the Netherlands include:
Surinamese (blacks), Antilleans (blacks), Moroccans(Nafri), Syrians, etc.
They do very well in comparison.

Would you have a better way of explaining then if my advice really was that bad? Would you be able to explain it to OP better than I can? Serious question, I don't care about being wrong or losing arguements, I just want the best explaination for God's Word so people will understand it and be receptive toward it. I don't care about looking bad, I just want people to know about God

Für wie viele Jahre hast du in Deutschland geleben?

Sorry, my German ist quite rusty

OP must be some kurd or half turk half kurd mutt so he just rolls with being German cause who'd want to identify as a mix?

Other than that you must be an autistic retard to abandon your family values like that. Faggot.

>t. fully secular, light-skinned Turk born in England and would never abandon my family culture
you are not genetically Turkish, Turks come from wolves, we are ASCENDED, you clearly are not. Armenian shitskin genetics maybe?

>Will I be spared when Europe goes all crusader on Muslims?
lol fuck no, tons of people would be lying about their beliefs if that time comes. No one will believe you.

not only that I'd kill him myself for being a traitor

I haven't lived anywhere else.

Family values?
My family tried for years to pressure me into Islam and going to mosques regularly. I resisted and they've been treating me and my mom like absolute shit since. I'll be an autistic retard and abandon those values any day.

>you are not genetically Turkish, Turks come from wolves, we are ASCENDED, you clearly are not.
>t.
Just b yourself OP no need to be autistic about it

Attached: 34ytb7o.jpg (1205x827, 284K)

Being muslim is only one of the reasons theyd hate you. Really they hate you because your not european or german.

your family is kurdish, whether they know it or not, thats a very kurdish culture looool

both my parents are fully turkish, my mum is from north turkey, dad is from a village in mersin, they are both light-skinned, don't wear hijab, and I've only ever been to mosque for funerals/a family death

your family is autistic and genetically rekt loool
a lot of kurds lie about being turkish so you probably don't even realise you're kurdish, the key factors are if you're ugly as shit, your skin looks like poo, you're short etc etc

Well, you might not be pure German but you don't seem to be a T*rk either. Sounds rough user

I was writing a long post but it got deleted by accident and I currently don’t feel like rewriting it so maybe later if this thread is still around

Germans are German only by blood. Its different for other places like France. You will never be accepted as German and if those cucks would ever retaliate (which they would obv never do lel) you would just be killed off

the only way is to completely change your name to pure german and wear blue eyecontacts or something, if you still look non german i would just give up and kill yoruself since you gave up your background for nothing

based teacher

Fair enough, thank you for taking the time to write a long post to help me though

t. Turk

Is a German speaker from that little German part of Belgium infinitely more German than OP?

>I'm an atheist
if you can prove it, then you will be spared

Ath*ists will burn with the muslims

OP is literally 0 percent german