Pamp et

twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1000204320502177793

John literally browsing Jow Forums what the fuck bois.

Attached: onlyactualmillionaireon4chanlol.jpg (574x528, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHUt the FUCK up, John

You’re a narcissist and extra chromosomal just fuck of and kill yourself already

Bru wake the fuck up he posts videos where he compares himself to rainassance people running around with blade weapons in public; based af

yaay fuck!!! :D HE IS ON BIZ!!! HEY THERE JOHN!

yeah, and other buying the extremlely out-dated and debunked theory of boss stealing the surplus of the worker

Also
>worshiping renaissance
>hating slavery
Historically brainlet confirmed. Actually worshiping renaissance makes you a brainlet anyway.

Imagine having that much wealth and agency and just being a retard who sits on the Internet posting with kids and not even being good at it

And people say Jow Forums has no influence.

John if you’re here right now, i’ll be in belize in 2 weeks on vacation with my crypto gains to visit your old house

Awesome. Would you be able to bring my shitting hammock back if you happen to see it? I would like to relive mine and my beautiful wife Janice’s first years together. Thank you sir :)

hi john.
youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A

Yes but i need to know if its safe to knock on your front door and ask to visit sir

kys

As long as you don’t poison anyone’s dogs, you should be fine.

McAfee is like a Philip K Dick character. An avatar of paranoia and subterfuge.

I love the man dearly and I am not looking forward to the day he dies. Which may not ever happen...

Attached: McAfeeSuicide.png (1206x888, 805K)

Thank you sir

>freshly harvested

Attached: shillg8s.jpg (400x400, 24K)

wew

Attached: 1498689920877.jpg (578x490, 23K)

Somehow that doesn't surprise me at all.

Literally happening right now.

Sorry to disappoint, but all the split-personalities normies on Crypto Twitter found Bog a few weeks ago, and made him into a Twitter meme. John is not one of us.

Paying sheboon prostitute to shit in his mouth
based af