Do Americans and Canadians think of Mexico as their North American brother?

Do Americans and Canadians think of Mexico as their North American brother?

Attached: mx.png (580x331, 28K)

Yes

t. Paco González

No, not in the slightest.

Jose at least wait a few hours since the last thread dies to make another one

Mexico is apart of north america, yes.

I don't believe you
Why do they say that they're North Americans then

We would like US and Canada to like us more, just if we could get rid of millions of inhumane retards.

Attached: 1539099890500.jpg (480x480, 42K)

Why do you want to be a part of them when you're nothing like them, different culture, different religion, different food, different race, different language, different gov system etc

What's wrong with being central american

No we have little culturally in common with them and for the U.S. a lot of our history is smacking the shit out of them. The Canadians and the U.S.A. both started as N.American British colonies.

But they say that they're just like you and look down on other central americans
why

I see the "are spaniards white/arab" threads really got to you.

Attached: 000_NH66B-e1492720161698.jpg (768x432, 61K)

No they are our Latin brothers part of la Hermandad latina o la Confrérie latine
t. Acadien BVLL

You asked if we see them as brother, to which I responded truthfully, no we do not.

They weren't colonized by England, like Canada and the U.S.

Oh it's you again, for the last time it's geopolitics.

hi this is not a thread about spain please reply to the original question thx
Is that the general mindset in quebec?

>different culture
Vaqueros cowboys
>different religion
variant of christian
>different food
We both eat unhealthy food
>different race
everyone in this side of the planet is a mutt
>different language
meh
>different gov system
The United States of America, The United Mexican States
Also Canadians have a region that totally classifies as Latin America

Attached: 1530109919191.jpg (600x898, 152K)

I never disliked you until you started sending hundreds of thousands of people to live here illegally. That's where the animosity comes from.

I see
so according to geopolitics you're closer to America than to guatemala? lol delusion

t. Cleetus Trailerdweller

You just made this thread.

I do, they're our neighbors and share our Christian values. I'd much rather have immigrants from Mexico than Muslim ones like Europe is receiving

He makes on every time the last one dies

STOP SPAMMING THE SAME THREADS EVERY FUCKING DAY YOU OBNOXIOUS PAELLANIGGER

This guy says that America and Mexico have the same culture is he right what do you guys think

Mexico is honorary Anglo-Saxon

There not as alike as Canada and the US, but that doesn’t mean we aren’t similar in many ways. Especially when talking about the Southwest.

Yes. It also applies to some of the west indies.

But we don't mention them a lot.

Anglo America would be a more proper name. The fact is we are in the north of this chunk of land.

>I want someone to like me
>Means I want be like that person

You retard extrapolate everything

We don’t have the same culture, but it’s closer than many people who don’t live in the Americas realize. Europeans tend to only notice and focus on the differences.

Im not Québecois. Like I said Im an Acadien BVLL, we are not the same

Memes al lado, no. La mayor parte de la gente en Canadá y también LOS piensan que los Mexicanos o otros tipos de latinos todos tienen un piel marrón. Entonces es más normal de llamarnos blancos y nunca vas a entender alguien decirse mas cerca de la cultura latina, aunque tenemos un idioma latino y la misma religión. Pero en mi corazón considero los latinos cómo mis hermanos

No. I troll my latino friends by saying we are latino too and they get really mad but they have no arguments besides - b-but spanish! And then I mention Brasil - they're like spanish and portuguese! . Then I mention French Guyana and they become a black hole.

lol

>Why do you want to be a part of them when you're nothing like them, different culture, different religion, different food, different race, different language, different gov system etc

Then why are you in the same group with France, Germany, Poland and even fucking Latvia instead of your ex-colonies?

Again, it's geopolitics

> Mexicanos confirmed smarter than their spanish ancestors

We share a history but they ignored that fact for many years, some chicanos honestly believe the Mexicans living there were 100% old Christian hidalgos directly from Spain.

we are a continuum
unlike in europe where european culture ends abruptly at the pyrinees
based

lol how are you a continuum when you don't share a single thing with America and everything with guatemala

that delusion

>Everything with Guatemala
Sure they are part of Mexico, they are just in denial for now.

because the people on both sides of the border are the same :^)

Attached: el-paso.jpg (987x757, 146K)

>don’t share a single thing with America

Sounds like retard thinking, If you believe this you need to look closer.

>Guatemala, a Central American country is a part of Mexico
>Mexico is a North American country
??????

That's just you migrating there in masse, London is 99% Paki now, is Pakistan European

>fast food
>wide streets
>football
>school shootings
Mexico is North American

>Anglo America
The British get butthurt when we use that term.

Also, you're equally in Central America with your former territories that are culturally closer to you.

Guatemalans invented the happy meal

Guatemalans are absent in Mexican history. There is nothing like Pancho Villa or pachucos or burritos, or anglos learning how to handle cattle from Tejanos.

You know how Russia is part of Europe and Asia?
Same thing

That guy must be a newfag, I don't remember the Spanish in here being that retarded.

>Texas a North American country is a part of Mexico
>Mexico is a Central American country
??????

Turkey owns a very tiny part of Europe, used to own the balkans and they're all over Europe now so that means that they're European?

You must not have a very good memory

Maybe mexicans have just become smarter and smarter through continuous exposure to the superiority of North American soil. Now the spanish seem like retards to you but really they are the same and you've evolved.

It means East Thrace is in Europe just like Mexico is completely in North America

Please reply to the original question this is not a thread about Spain

You think Chihuahua or the Baja California Península are tiny? . The nerve of this landlets

>completely
lol

The insecurity of the landlets is obvious

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 1.30.13 PM.png (963x444, 44K)