Spanish posters of Jow Forums

Spanish posters of Jow Forums

I'm leaving for spain early tomorrow morning. It's a business trip and i'll be staying in Torrevieja until sunday. What should i do and see?

I have a client down there and was there last year also but the schedule was tight and i didn't really get to wander around on my own. This time i do.

Attached: Spanish flag.jpg (300x168, 10K)

There isn't much to do or see in Torrevieja or the province of Alicante for that matter.

Stick to the tourist zones, never put your wallet in your trousers' back pocket, don't give money to strangers, pay no attention to beggars, don't venture into empty alleys.

You have Roman stuff in Cartagena 60 km and a few in Elche too, all that zone is beach tourism oriented

Say asalam aleikum.to all the al andalusians there nordic bro

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-16-12-32-22.png (720x1280, 767K)

Also spain is a fake country that should balkanize.

>torrevieja
getting mugged by arabs

now seriously there isn't much to do there if it's not summer, your best bet is to go to alicante, there is a castle and good bars.

Like other posters have said, not much to do there. Do you have car? Because there's plenty of interesting destinations nearby. Murcia, Cartagena and Alicante are all nicer cities. Guadalest is a beautiful village in the mountains, overlooking a turquoise lake. Other than that... the salt lakes are nice I guess. You can swim in it, but only in designated areas.

install extraflags and share your trip
i need murcia

Attached: Spain1st.png (1388x972, 44K)

based opinion

I know, Spain should be balkanized and conquered by moroccans and made completely islamic.

Catalanya no ès Espanya

Try Altea

española no es, pero andaluza bien pronto.

And the balears

>Valencia
Clubber subhumam tier

t. Jordi Pérez

Solo era para baitear homos, ni siquiera sóy catalan

Pues yo lo mismo, creía que eras un jordi.

Mienteme, dime que cenaste escudella

Conozco unos cuantos pero no, en las baleares hay mas por cabeza seguro
Samfaina de bacalao uwu

Will be going to Alicante at least two nights i think
We have drivers that can take us anywhere.

Is there any hiking to be done? last time i was there all i could see was desert and a few mountains.

Also i like metal. The only metal/rock bar i could find was a place called Monroes. Are there anything more underground?

Also. thanks everyone for your replies.

Buen post.