1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. what was your sex ed like?

Attached: 357a7064ff1b471eb767d88f717884e5jpg.png (450x293, 111K)

i was taught how to gaysex
not joking

did it in 2009, wasn't that bad desu, they just taught us how babies are made, can't remember if they talked about contraceptives, they didn't talk about homosex or non-missionary positions or anything like that

Never paid attention in sex ed since I already knew none of it applied to me

>Use protection
>Dont be a retard
>STDs are a bad thing
>Gays exist

Wasnt bad desu, but I lold when I realized half the class was missing since all the conservative christfags here forced their kids to stay home this day when they found out we had sex ed.

abstinence-until-marriage based

thanks puritans

Girls and boys were separated into different groups, we were shown a scary animated clip about the basic stuff that everyone should know, everyone was dead silent and looked slightly disgusted. That was in my Catholic school.
In my non-religious school, everyone was taking the piss out of the guy teaching us about sex ed, then we started getting serious when we were talking about how bad STDs could be. The guy even included a section where we started talking about illegal prostitution and kidnappings, at that point almost everyone had their day ruined, a few girls were still laughing at the whole thing though.

I remember one question someone had. 'What happens when you piss into a ladies vagina?'

w-what does happen?

Well?

Nothing. It would just come back out.

Attached: 62p1ryxn62c01.jpg (707x588, 54K)

I heard about the basics from other kids when I was 10 or so. Just that putting the penis in the vagina makes babies.
The school started sex ed in 5th grade, when I was 11. That was just the basics of puberty and how sex makes babies, e.g. sperm and egg and where they're made. In middle school we learned a bit more detail and were taught about STDs, pregnancy, and contraception. Things got even more detailed about pregnancy and reproductive health in high school, we were told that gays/bisexuals exist and that's okay, what circumcision is, what the success rates of different contraception methods are and how they work, and what constitutes a healthy relationship (e.g. what date rape is and how to avoid it). My county does a lot more than most counties do.

It was basically "keep your hygiene in check and use protection".

near inexistent. anatomy and that's it
all i learned about sex was self-taught. ALL of it

Yeah a lot of what I learned I read as well.

how many hours of practice though? at least on the simulator

kek
What simulator?

Based

a kid got kicked out of class because he wouldn't stop laughing at the word "scrotum"

A lot of learning about puberty came from the locker room.

kek

Why does a school have sex ed?
Parents kind of already know what sex is.

>i was taught how to gaysex
>not joking
What country? No way would they teach this in Japan

That's probably not uncommon. I usually saw a few other guys glancing around at each other, just to see what everyone else looks like.