META

\int\ is the nicest, less hostile board on Jow Forums, why is that?

Attached: thinkpepe.jpg (1000x800, 85K)

Multiculturalism

Jow Forums ? more like /shit/

because all posters here unite to hate americans

BTFO THEN
Good point, they're the cancer that's killing int

We're anti-wh*Te. We sent the wh*Te dogs to Jow Forums

See Still a good point

>Jow Forums
>nicest board
how is your first day on Jow Forums going?

We purged actual poltards with the amerimutt meme

Attached: 1508440866798.png (376x309, 121K)

These.

Nigga I've been here since boutef became a president, but I'm realtively new to /int, it's pretty friendly compared to /g and other boards

Jow Forums is better

Jow Forums is not hostile?? are you new?

you didn't purge shit you fucking retard. because you are a poltard yourself.

Kinda, ever been to /g ?

t. cletus o'muttberg

t. seething shartie

Attached: 1522603982936.jpg (2000x2000, 1.69M)

Oof. Arent you embarrassed by that post?

nah, i am just saying it is that obsessed chilean who forced the mutt meme and then he was exposed as being a white supremacist who claimed he had white skin and shit.

Honestly, Jow Forums is pretty damn hostile. Both Jow Forums and /tg/ are nicer. At least it's not as bad as Jow Forums or /v/.

if that is what it takes to drive away all the am*Ricans from this board then so be it

Attached: 1508598384436.jpg (1536x2048, 292K)

it really isn't a friendly board, it's not as bad a Jow Forumsay but still, far from being the nicest

fuck off

I spent/spend a LOT of time lurking Jow Forums and /v/ so I come here to chill
Kay

are you the guy that's doing the presentation thingy tomorrow?

Nope, got a mechanics TD at 8 tho, so I think he's better than me

I hate this shithole of a website but I still come here everyday
>tfw no other place to go

well good luck then, better snuggle up in bed soon

it's rare to meet other algerians on Jow Forums so I'm down with exchanging contact info if you want

I completely seriously think it's because of less Americans. There's tons of shit talk but it's not like the fucking hatred, have to prove you wrong YouTube/reddit comment type which follows Americans wherever they go

Damn Americans shitting up the board

I'm not sure about that, is not le anonymous way, but I'll be around, I use the name Bouteflikus IV sometimes when I post.
Where you from?
Still better than Facebook, and remember, we still pretend that we don't use red*it

Attached: FB_IMG_1539561437029.jpg (720x900, 66K)

Americans think they're the only people who use the internet.
Also fuck the imperial system

You aren't that bad on here unless you get into a big ball and the entire thread becomes Americans

Yeah I know what you mean, I never saw the point of getting so heated over these internet arguments

no offense but you guys sound a bit retarded. two facts: most people come on Jow Forums to shitpost. most Jow Forums users are americans.
do you see a logical connection here?

balanced and countered leaf presence that has a healthy amount of shitposting mitigated by leafcallouts and t.chang