How do we deal with the American tourists problem?

How do we deal with the American tourists problem?

Attached: don't be happy in sweden.png (1076x423, 719K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LejdQHBV78w
youtu.be/u9UKfVUuAu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Apply to join the United States of America, then there will be no such thing as American tourists

This better not be real.

Attached: 1539570357975.jpg (904x1006, 315K)

Of course it is

Here's another:
Wave reported to the police
Nässjö. A person living in Nässjö have reported to the police that a, for him, unknown person waved to him. The person who reported the incident experienced this as harassment and therefore reported the incident to the police.

Attached: nässjö.jpg (320x320, 30K)

you don't simply behave like you did in the usa in the other countries that value privacy and don't like strangers smiling at them

what happens if i wave to a stranger in russia?

It would be almost impossible for me to not smile

lol what a fucking cunt

prepare to get waved and smiled at, swedish fucks

Attached: 1537901067585.jpg (1200x675, 151K)

I'm going to go around sweden smiling, singing and slapping people on the back as I greet them

>13 o'clock

do yuros really say this?

Attached: fgewrsfcv.png (310x286, 174K)

hope they give you a ps3 in the prison

sure

Europeans are very weird

This is fucking pathetic.

I'd advise you to have your Go-Pro on you.

I hate the superficial smiling bullshit, but what the fuck

>DUDE is now legal in canada
>mfw american tourists are going to come in even bigger hordes now

Attached: 1523989702135.gif (178x173, 108K)

They also say one thousand four hundred euro instead of fourteen hundred and confused me once with meters square for condos. It took me a while to understand what the fuck is 28 meters square and not square ft.

>Woman smiles and say hello good afternoon
>cries like a bitch

the charm offensive

And they say Americans are too sensitive.

Next time I travel to yurope, I'll be sure to smile and wave at people.

Wtf, imagine a Latino, we here greet with kisses to all women and sometimes hugs to close people.

Those people are weird.

Attached: 1539750830331.jpg (770x513, 89K)

You gonna feel yourself uncomfortable while acting normal. I've been in Cyprus (paphos) the last year and if you smile or act friendly people start staring at you like if you did something illegal and they can't do anything with that.

wat?!

Attached: no sir.jpg (837x1024, 179K)

>hope they give you a ps3 in the prison
alright ivan you got me on that.

Attached: 1398876596276.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

>we here greet with kisses to all women
really? co-workers, people who serve you, etc?

All the women,Even strangers

You are just talking shit, I dont believe you!

Attached: article-2014186-0CFD343800000578-717_634x448.jpg (634x448, 61K)

if you wave or smile at me i will beat the shit out of you. be warned americans

>singing

whatever you do, don't rape them. or they will feel bad 4 u

how the fuck does your people socialize then? how does anyone make friends if you are not open to social encounters with strangers?

wait what? people can go to jail in sweden for smiling at another person?

Attached: 1534484716181.gif (544x632, 246K)

In Sweden their quailty of life is so high that they set caps on how much happiness one person can have. That’s why that woman reported on the jogger, being smiled and waved at put the woman over her quota and now she must pay a fine

If I have to acknowledge someone for being in my line of sight the most they get is a nod.

youtu.be/LejdQHBV78w

How pathetic and bitter do you have to be to be so offended by a smile that you report it to the police?

>t. creepy smiler

Why would they do that instead of going to a state with legal weed?

It's called being polite. I don't have a rictus smile on my face 24/7, but if, say, I get into an elevator with one another person, I will give them a brief smile, nod, and then look away. It's a polite acknowledgement of the presence of another person. How does this not happen to you Bulgar? Do you live on a farm where this does not happen?

How does anyone ever get laid in Scandinavia if you can't even wave hello to people? Genuine question.

Attached: Conor Is Judging You.jpg (910x752, 357K)

if you smile at me in an elevator only one of us is getting out of that fart cabin alive, and i promise it isnt you burger-san

alcohol
the white people way

You are an insecure, bitter person if a brief smile, a pure expression of human happiness, upsets you.

>t. creepy smiler

youtu.be/u9UKfVUuAu0
If I'm from Chile, would they send me to jail?

The female scandi leaves an unfertilized egg at the nearest bus stop and males will fight each other for a chance to pass on their genes.

Aww, very cute. I have exhausted the Bulgars creativity, and he has delivered the same insult. It's okay, one day your atrophied brain will come up with something better. I hope you have a happy life, and that one day you feel even an ounce of human happiness in your post-commie shithole.

Reddit and creepypilled

What, kisses are way more personal than hugs

It's a kiss on the cheek no big deal

For two weeks every summer its warm enough to go outside. The streams and rivers melt just long enough for the females to go swimming and deposit their eggs in the creekbeds. The true alphas then go in and milt on the eggs, promptly dying off afterwards. The beta males are out of luck but live much longer. Eventually the fertilized eggs mature into new people who then emerge from the cold water just before it freezes over. Everyone then goes back inside and the sun stops coming over the horizon for 10 months.

Majestic...