Finns

Finns are not Scandinavians.
Finns are not Russians.
Finns are not Slavic either.

Where the hell we come from?

Attached: finnish_ethnicity.jpg (905x744, 403K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lui192ViGk8
yfull.com/tree/K2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finns are Finnic, you know you're alpha when your ethnicity group contains your own demonym.

Khanate band.

From the Urals.

They say Genghis Khan had blue eyes.

The original people of the area before the Slavic menace spread like a virus from Polish bogs during the middle ages.

>Where the hell we come from?
I see that nomads like you have no skill to read or to write. But I will try to tell you about amazing place, which lies byond the Ural mountains, and where your ancestors came.

Attached: Pepe[gentelfrog].jpg (182x276, 9K)

So we are neighbors in history too, since the lake Baikal area is also where you indo-europeans are from.

Indo-Europen's origin is closely to Caucas, probably.
But it's true that people live closely together a long time ago.

Attached: Pepe[yellow].jpg (800x799, 194K)

Last I checked indo-euro urheimat was still an unsettled issue subject to scholarly debate.

Anyway, Finns are only like 5% Siberian or something. They are shifted towards Eastern Asians compared to other Euros on a PCA but they are still obviously a European population

Attached: 1408796271594.png (747x624, 171K)

Your language and 10% of your ancestors came from Siberia
The rest are Slavic/Baltic/Germanic people who your ancestors mixed with.

You mean Belarussian bogs.
Poland was Germanic

Finns are the superior bunch out of their group, therefore their language group is called "Finnic".

Same applies to "Germanic" and Germans.

Finns ought to rule other Finnic people, Germans ought to rule other Germanic people.

What about Romance languages? Romans don't exist anymore.

Fennoscandians, Balts and Russians are all slightly shifted towards east (see far east) yet we're extremely distant when compared to them

Therefore it must have to do with the bottleneck effect

Based and redpilled

Attached: atlanticbaltic.jpg (995x1484, 309K)

Romania country still has the name of Roma

Oh wait, its a shit hole

Why is the country even named Romania? Aren't they slavs?

they speak a Latin language so their language came from Rome

but genetically they are Slavs, yeah

From the eggs of the beatiful bird thet give birth to all the world

youtu.be/lui192ViGk8

As it say in the karelo finnski epus

That chart is pretty confusing, considering we've had fairlt significant polish, russian, german and jewish populations here.

Here's better

Attached: true nords.png (1486x104, 12K)

They didnt mix with the locals.

Scandinavians are brownshifted by mixing with British and German slaves in the Viking age. stg026 is the real Scandinavian in the Sigtuna bunch and modern day Swedes are shifted about a quarter of the way to Braunsheim, Bavaria relative to it.

Attached: pcab.png (1477x836, 165K)

Mongols, mongols
Swimming in the ocean
Causing a commotion
Coz they are so awesome

Mongols, mongols
Swimming in the ocean
Pretty big and pretty white
They beat a polar bear in a fight

Like an underwater unicorn
They've got a kick-ass facial horn
They're the Jedi of the sea
They stop Cthulhu eating ye

Mongols
They are Mongols
Mongols
(Just don't let 'em touch your balls)
Mongols
They are Mongols
Mongols
Inventors of the Pineapple Pizza

Attached: 1401608405706.jpg (466x517, 82K)

Tell us more about these supposed British slaves in Sweden.

North of Caucasus, but their origin is the Lake Baikal area from where they spread to the north Caucasus area and raped some Caucasian women.

Taking thralls was extremely common. Just look at Iceland, half of their female lineages are from women from the British isles.

nuf002 was a standard Keltic specimen as you can see on the PCA presented. Most likely a sex slave of the crazed Swedes similar to the ones today who make threads like >tfw no italian gf but more rapey and less inceloid.

Sweden had literally nothing to do with Britain in the Middle Ages

Except all the Brits in Sweden.
They didn't raid the Isles themselves except as a part of Norwegian groups but they surely purchased them from the Norwegians since even a town so eastern and Baltic as Sigtuna had Kelt slaves.

The Urals and then mixed with proto Baltic tribes

Romance is a subset of italic
Therefore Italians ought to rule them

As if that would be enough to significantly impact their genepool, especially considering that Sigtuna isn't the entirety of Sweden. Also excluding the raping of Finns and Celtshits, the raping was probably done towards Balts and Slavshits, not Germans.

>kal006
>obviously some kind of Finnicoid
>Of the eight recovered individuals, six were adults (four women and two unsexed individuals) and two were children, six and nine months old [23]. Wooden coffins were found in three of the burials, two of the graves contained charcoal, and the graves lay dispersed.
>two of the graves contained charcoal
B-but we wuz ancient nunnan grave finnikangz n sheeeit :(

baltic

Attached: finns.jpg (881x1239, 257K)

Nunnan block was the Finnish embassy
>The objects were dress items, such as beads, knives, strike-a-lights and brooches; among them was also a pendant from the Ladoga region and four English and German/Frisian coins, and an additional found during conservation [57]. Five individuals were placed in a crouched position as if buried according to Slavonic tradition. The burial ground was likely in use from 970/80 CE to 1060/80 CE.
Slaves do not have personal possessions

No, only the ""Finns"" blessed by Germanic blood such as 84005 were buried in the Nunnan block. Actual Finnicoids like kal006 were irrelevants. The Slavshit burial style indicates that the Germanic Nunnan men were likely the descendants of Scandinavian vikings that took foreign wives and adopted some of their customs :^)

>Where the hell we come from?
From Russia. But if we take a period of 10 thousand years, then from Manchuria

Attached: cd262d4f4a1c3974eb60c3a37dc1b402b920d19748cb8fc97e0b26fb6e876717.jpg (2601x1727, 1.53M)

I've only seen a Finn once in my life. I was in a roadside bar traveling with my car from Huesca to Madrid and this girl in her mid-twenties told me she was hitchhiking around Europe, that she was from Finland and was looking for a Yizadi shaman who had a very potent drug capable of separating the soul from the body and making incredible astral travels and seeing beings from another dimension. The story seemed interesting and disturbing and she wanted me to take her to see that shaman in exchange for sex, but I say no.

never let a f*nnish women steal your seed

>irrelevant
>200 years later destroy sigtuna

I'm going to have to spend a few days gathering evidence to prove that the Pillage of Sigtuna never happened, or if it did that it was the work of non-Finnics

There is no need for confusion, we're a mix of our neighbours, predominantly baltic.

Thank you for advice.

Attached: Aqua[amazing].png (1000x1189, 461K)

World came from egg of the giant sea bird as it say in kalevala finnski epic epus

WE ARE EAST ASIAN FUCK EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES I AM NOT WH*TE FUCK BEING WH*TE WH*TE DOGS WE ARE NOT ONE OF YOU WE SUPPORT CHINA
C
H
I
N
A

CHINA #1 FINLAND ASIAN BROTHERS WE FOREVER UNITED

>son of genghis
>supports china and soulless chinamen

Attached: 2bef2622.jpg (1294x879, 88K)

hjeiks

Would you rather:
>support Asian brother
OR:
>support indo-*uropean demon

We support Kazakhs only
pic related next Khagan of Eestistan

Attached: Mihhail-Kolvart.jpg (461x629, 134K)

Rape produces children extremely rarely. You tried knocking up a willing woman? Of course you didn't, why do I bother.

Your paternal haplogroup N is extremely close to O, shared by most of the Chinese and much of SEA peoples. Go figure. Supposedly Pre-Proto-Uralic peoples lived in modern Manchuria, before a climate change led to desertification of Liao river basin, so people had to move north in search of food (as south was already long taken by pre-proto-Chinks). And as North-East Siberia is the North Cold Pole, they moved further west. Somewhere along the Southern Urals Finno-Ugrics met Proto-Indo-Europeans, or more probably Proto-Indo-Arians of Andronovo culture.
Many PIE/Indo-Iranic words were loaned by Finno-Ugrics, and there were probably skirmishes as Ari/Ori for "slave" supposedly comes from Aria(n), as in "war captive". Anyway, the Forest-Steppe regions was already taken by proto-Iranians, so Finnics moved north-west of it onto relatively free land, as the Ice Age ended not that long ago and the land was kinda shitty anyway. At times there were warm periods when Finnics would multiply and settle ever north-west.
This would eventually lead to Finnics splitting into Permians, Volgaics (Volga Finns), Finnics (Baltic Finns) and Saami. Saami and Baltic Finns have loanwords from Proto-Germanic and Proto-Balto-Slavic, so they sure came in contact with fringe groups of both, as all of Estonia and Finnish south-west coast were already settled by Corded Ware PIE peoples.

Estonians and Finns would appear out of this mix of Finnics with Proto-Balto-Slavs and some Proto-Germanics, with Finnic culture eventually assimilating locals. While Latvians and Lithuanians would be the reverse, assimilating notable Finnic elements but staying IE. Hence Finns look European-ish, while Saami look way closer to their North-East Asian origins.

>Your paternal haplogroup N is extremely close to O
N and O share about 7000 years of mutations to the exclusion of cousin haplogroup R some 40000 years ago. They all originate far from Europe somewhere around Borneo in a race similar to Australian Aboriginals as other races hadn't really evolved yet. R shares another 10000 years of mutations with Papuans so it seems it left the area much later and K2a(pre-NO*) was present in both Europe and Siberia in the paleolithic while R was deep in the jungles of the tropics.
yfull.com/tree/K2/
>Supposedly Pre-Proto-Uralic peoples lived in modern Manchuria
In reality Pre-Proto-Uralic people lived just a bit east of the Ural mountains.
>Liao river basin
irrelevant
won't bother even reading the rest of your post since it too will be all wrong

I only used the word "rape" to spice up my post :^) I'm sure the majority of the babies were conceived with consent since no woman can resist the physical superiority and charm of the GERMANIC MAN. And my source for this information is an incredibly based Polish geneticist so there's no bias involved.

>N and O share about 7000 years of mutations to the exclusion of cousin haplogroup R some 40000 years ago. They all originate far from Europe somewhere around Borneo in a race similar to Australian Aboriginals as other races hadn't really evolved yet. R shares another 10000 years of mutations with Papuans so it seems it left the area much later and K2a(pre-NO*) was present in both Europe and Siberia in the paleolithic while R was deep in the jungles of the tropics.
Well, yes. You've just confirmed that the Chinese are much closer to male Finns than basically everyone else in Europe, Central Asia or the Middle East. So Finnics come from East Asia, while other Europeans from the Middle East (Is, Gs) or Central Asia-Eastern Europe (Rs).

Also
>Only one confirmed example of basal R* has been found, in 24,000 year old remains, known as MA1, found at Mal'ta–Buret' culture near Lake Baikal in Siberia.
And
>It is generally considered that N-M231 arose in South-East Asia approximately 19,400 (±4,800) years ago and re-populated northern Eurasia after the Last Glacial Maximum. Males carrying the marker apparently moved northwards as the climate warmed in the Holocene, migrating in a counter-clockwise path (through modern China and Mongolia), to eventually become concentrated in areas as far away as Fennoscandia and the Baltic.(Rootsi 2006). The apparent dearth of haplogroup N-M231 amongst Native American peoples indicates that it spread after Beringia was submerged (Chiaroni 2009), about 11,000 years ago.
R people were already around the Baikal when the N just appeared, or were there a couple thousand years earlier. Probably earlier, because related Q guys already settled the Americas, hence were all around Siberia before N guys came out of "China".

>In reality Pre-Proto-Uralic people lived just a bit east of the Ural mountains.
Proto-Finno-Ugric - yes.
Proto-Uralic - probably not, because Samoyeds. Pre-Proto-Uralic - more to the east, if Yukaghirs are related.

>another fat mutt fan-boying over Finland

fucking pathetic

Can you tell me about the Volga Finns?

Enlightened post

>Well, yes. You've just confirmed that the Chinese are much closer to male Finns than basically everyone else in Europe
Yes and R carriers are equally close to Filipino Negritos. What's the difference there? Aeta Negritos are just even further from Europe which makes R even more exotic and intrusive.
MA1 was a poonigger from India. Previous inhabitants of the Ust-Ishmin race(NO*, N*) received both poo admixture(haplogroup RQ from P, Filipino raped into poo people) and Gravettian European(C?) to form ANE.
>hence were all around Siberia before N guys came out of "China".
Nope. NO* went into China multiple times. N was always in Siberia. NO* came to Siberia from the south hence why all the extant NO* variation is restricted to South Asia. The difference to later pooniggers is that the Ust-Ishim race were the first human beings in Siberia and Romania to replace Neanderthals.

>. Saami and Baltic Finns have loanwords from Proto-Germanic and Proto-Balto-Slavic,

Proto-Baltic, Slavic layer is much later. Plenty of those words don't have any cognates in Slavic languages like wheel "ratas" while in Slavic langauges it's "kolo" derived words.

They're cute as fuck

Attached: volga finns.jpg (1000x1414, 380K)

Negritos are indeed genetically closer to Western Eurasians and most Native Americans than Finns and Chinks. Also Papuan Aboriginals are closer to Qs and Rs than Ns and Os.
While Scandinavians, Sardinians are Balkanites have an abyss separating them from both QRs and NOs.
Very interesting, indeed. So, NOs moved to China while Ps stayed in India before moving to Central Asia, and from there to Europe via PIE peoples and North America via Algonquin tribals.
Very facinating, why so upset lol. Indians are interesting in their own rights, specifically with unique Indus Valley genetics and culture.

>N was always in Siberia
Yes, but not the first one there. There are no N American Indians, but plenty of Qs and Rs. They were at least limited to, well, Manchuria region and the Baikal, so that Qs and Rs could move to America without N traces.

>N-M178* has higher average frequency in Northern Europe than in Siberia, reaching frequencies of approximately 60% among Finns and approximately 40% among Latvians, Lithuanians & 35% among Estonians (Derenko 2007 and Lappalainen 2008).
The one that they labelled N3a1 first expanded in south Siberia (approximately 10,000 years ago on their calculated by the Zhivotovsky method) and spread into Northern Europe where its age they calculated as around 8,000 years ago. Meanwhile, the younger subcluster, which they labelled N3a2, originated in south Siberia (probably in the Baikal region) approximately 4,000 years ago.

Proto-Baltic and Proto-Balto-Slavic are synonymous, because going before Proto-Slavic you go full Proto-Baltic. Sure, Old Russian loanwords came much later, but I was talking about the PBS stage.
As Proto-Slavic split off somewhere in the south of Proto-Balto-Slavic region, and Finnics were to the north, evidently Finnics loans from PBS stage mirror Latvian and Lithuanian developments, not Western Baltic nor Slavic.

Attached: Contour_maps_of_sub-haplogroups_of_Y-chromosome_Haplogroup_N.png (1717x2458, 1.06M)

Mordvins have a reputation for being idiots. I've met three, two were reaaaly stupid, but one was very intelligent and knowing. Also many GULAG slave camps were there, so locals intermingled with Soviet slave drivers and criminals, which polluted their culture terribly.
Mari people are hillbillies, but less is known about them. They are kinda nonexistant in the popular culture.

Volgaics just kinda lived on the Middle Volga, partially conquered by Russians, before the Mongols, well, offed most of them. Later they were reabsorbed into Russia and spread around Volga and the Southern Ural. I remember Mordvin ancestors force recruited to Khan Batu army then slaughtered in Hungary due to Mongols not trusting their already forced allies. Sad story, anyway.
Rostov city, or Rastofu viking trade post, as I recall, already had mixed Slavic-Volgaic population in X century, way before massive East Slavic drive to Volga-Oka region.
Meschera and Muroma tribes of Volgaics were totally assimilated into Southern Russians or Ryazan region. Possible some Meschere steppe peoples assimilated into Mishar Tatar people living in Tambov-Voronezh region before being assimilated into Southern Russians too during Ivan IV conquest of Mongol-Tatar Khanates.

>The one that they labelled N3a1 first expanded in south Siberia (approximately 10,000 years ago on their calculated by the Zhivotovsky method) and spread into Northern Europe where its age they calculated as around 8,000 years ago. Meanwhile, the younger subcluster, which they labelled N3a2, originated in south Siberia (probably in the Baikal region) approximately 4,000 years ago.

This is idiotic guess work which goes against current aDNA research.

Ah yes you're the Lith who thinks there not being any pre-Iron Age N1c in Baltics means there wasn't any at the Volga either even though there's zero non-IE samples from after 5000BC
Probably there was at least some subclades even if the main ones were spread by Seima-Turbinos.

>Where the hell we come from
you answered your own question

I didn't say that there wasn't any at Volga, well specifically I should've said about N1c in Northern Europe 6000BC. Those Zhitovsky methods are random shit from 2008 that don't have anything in reality with current data.

It's not like we have something better to shitpost about.
Anyway picrelated has some ideas on where "Finns" (Pre-Proto-Uralics) came from, that is Northern China bordering Amur river region. If Yukaghirs are related to Uralics, then the first split of currently present Uralic branches should have happened somewhere around Lena river and NE Siberia, but before Rs and Qs moved from there to the Americas.

>Anyway picrelated has some ideas on where "Finns" (Pre-Proto-Uralics) came from, that is Northern China bordering Amur river region

This is even more retarded. You can't tie haplogroups to language families especially if you go that far back, some R1a/R1b 8000BC wasn't Indo-European, same way N1c that long ago wasn't Uralic, this is getting into we-wuzzery territory. No language family can be traced that far back.

>You can't tie haplogroups to language families
Except when you can. R distribution mirrors Indo-European languages/peoples distribution neatly (except for Algonquins). Sure, cultures change and languages switch (like how many Eastern Balt males are N Siberians? 45%?). But exceptions are few and follow the rules. So we can make some conclusions.

Especially as Uralic languages and peopels diverging from each other mirror their North-Western spread. If it looks like a duck, and quacks like one... Yeah, sometimes it's a platypus and they don't quack, but still there are enough ducks around. As males migrate the most, and male genetics favours out-of-China spread, and it mirrors Uralic branches diverging from each others, with the western you go the more recently related are the peoples - what else can you conclude?

The oldest European N1c sample right now is 5,000 year old and from Smolensk, 300 km from Lithuanian border. It fits in the picture. And if it were thoroughly tested, I think it'll do so even more.

So you think there was a mass exodus from China in 180000 BC but by a miracle happened to include only males belong to N1c, basal N and NO* and not a single O for example?
Sounds unlikely. Instead it seems that N/NO had always been there in Siberia and radiated to East Asia in several pulses, the first of which bringing O and being most significant.
It's already proven by Ust-Ishim but more proof will come over time.
N1c still developed much closer to Urals and came to East Asia in the Bronze age through steppe incursions.

>Except when you can. R distribution mirrors Indo-European languages/peoples distribution neatly (except for Algonquins). Sure, cultures change and languages switch (like how many Eastern Balt males are N Siberians? 45%?). But exceptions are few and follow the rules. So we can make some conclusions.

No you can't. Because current European R1b/R1b pretty much 99% belongs to two bottlenecks of males who lived in around in Bronze Age. We have plenty of earlier R1a/R1b's and they likely didn't speak IE. Or how about Karelian EHG with Y-DNA J, was he a Semite? Your logic is flawed and no one jumps to conclusions in DNA field with presumptions like you. And another mistake you make is equate modern distribution with ancient distribution.

Like Karelian EHG R1a from 6000B or 5000BC, why would he be considered IE? He didn't live in a territory associated with any of the IE cultures.

> (like how many Eastern Balt males are N Siberians? 45%?)

Again, all Baltic N1c and Slavic N1c not counting Russians is downstream from Baltic one which is from around ~600BC. And upwards it's downstream from Swedish/Finnish clades.

That Smolensk Zhizhitskaya sample is not published in any peer review paper, it's likely that sample is contaminated, it's been years and it's still not published anywhere. So I'd be cautious.

>First of all, you're referring to a result from an unreliable PCR test, which is very likely due to contamination.

Imo, so that Finn doesn't chimp out I personally think Finno-Ugric or more precisely Finno-Permic origins ultimately lie in Netted Ware culture.

Attached: netted-ware-parpola.png (686x453, 146K)

>So you think there was a mass exodus from China in *180000 BC*
Yes. The glorious victory over the Fin Dynasty will never be forgotten.

>Like Karelian EHG R1a from 6000B or 5000BC, why would he be considered IE?
Of couse not, PIE is reconstructed to maaaybe 4500BC as I recall. Doesn't mean they popped outta nowhere, there surely were Pre-Proto-Indo-European peoples as part of a large Eastern European Hunter-Gatherer gene-pools/peoples, from which Samara culture folks would later morph into PIEs.

So *in a way*, he was. Like, you know, both the Hittites and the Lithuanians are IEs, even though millennia apart in culture, language, history, genes etc. Very distant removed cousin of later PIE peoples. Genetically, at least, we can't yet verify their language and culture from just bones, only guesstimate.

Attached: maxvictoryoverload.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

>here surely were Pre-Proto-Indo-European peoples as part of a large Eastern European Hunter-Gatherer gene-pools/peoples,

Yes but you also apply all of this to Uralics. Pretty much all Uralics, including such gooks like Nenets have Corded Ware ancestry which is associated with IE. So as I said don't jump into conclusions as it's not as easy as you make it out to be. You think that there were no other languages/families that were assimilated or wiped off for one reason or another in ancient times and there was uniformity in languages? Take for example Karelian EHG in 6000BC and some EHG living in Ukraine thousands of kilometers away, it's likely they didn't even speak same language.

>you know, both the Hittites and the Lithuanians are IEs, even though millennia apart in culture, language, history, genes etc. Very distant removed cousin of later PIE peoples. Genetically, at least, we can't yet verify their language and culture from just bones, only guesstimate.

We only know Hitties are IE because of linguistic evidence and some archaeological evidence. If anything the current genetic data goes against their IE origin, but it's not sure yet the few samples that we have were Hittites themselves or some local Hurrians, as the current model suggest Hittite influence spread via elite dominance, similar way for example Hungarian language appeared in Carpathian basin. They don't show any traces of Uralic dna or overall ancestry, they don't differ from their neighbors that much genetically, but speak completely different language. It's just that ruling elite spoke Magyar and for whatever reason local populace there picked up their language.

Contamination would have been indicated already by someone. But instead researches have started to point at it like by saying "we don't right now know the age of it", etc. There could be all sorts of thing affecting to it. But, the arrival of buckwheat to Finland and the continuum of ceramics from Fennoscandia to Korean peninsula all fit together and tells a clear story. The puzzle isn't that difficult.

Comb-Ceramic culture.

>Pretty much all Uralics, including such gooks like Nenets have Corded Ware ancestry which is associated with IE
...No? Especially not the Samoyed folks. Nenets men are like 95% N, with some occasional R1a from a Russian Pomor or Q from some long forgotten tribal link with peoples on the middle Yenisey mid-Siberia. Ust-Poluy culture was probably Paleosiberians not related to Samoyeds, and it was assibiliated circa II century AD, ~2500 years after the Corded Ware spread, and Corded Ware stopped thousands of km west of Samoyed original homeland on the Sayan range.
I really didn't understant that part of your post.

>They don't show any traces of Uralic dna or overall ancestry
>The subclade of Haplogroup N, which is N-L1034 and an Uralic link, is shared by 4% of the Székely Hungarians and 15% of the closest language relatives the Mansis.
>A 2007 study on the mtDNA, after precising that "Hungarians are unique among the other European populations because according to history the ancient Magyars had come from the eastern side of the Ural Mountains and settled down in the Carpathian basin in the 9th century AD", shows that the haplogroup M, "characteristic mainly for Asian populations", is "found in approximately 5% of the total", which thus "suggests that an Asian matrilineal ancestry, even if in a small incidence, can be detected among modern Hungarians.
So they do have some ancestry. Even if 95% or so are LARPing Slavs...who were larping East Germanics... who before were Celt-Illyrians or whoever else. There is still a trace of Asiatic origins, that fits well with elite dominance of Ugric-Turkic mix over Pannonians.

I think I get your point, that Finns are "not really" Pre-Proto-Uralics that came out of China ~10-12k years ago. Well, duh. But male Finnish genes are there, and the trail of connected languages is there, so interesting conclusions are possible. This is Jow Forums, not a science journal, no need to oversperg.

Samoyeds have only 2% N1c. N1b is not closely related to N1c since the common ancestor lived during the LGM.

>No?

Yes.

Read: Genes reveal traces of common recent demographic history for most of the Uralic-speaking populations

>Yet, we do not find long-range genetic ties between Estonians and Hungarians with their linguistic sisters that would distinguish them from their non-Uralic-speaking neighbours.

I suggest you to stop looking at decades old data from and learn what an autosomal DNA is. Because you seem to be equating haplogroups with said ancestries. Which is idiotic. An oldest clade of N in Europe is found in a Serbian, does that make them OG Uralics?

N Haplogroup is pretty much non existant in Hungary it's at 0.5%. Serbians have it more than them.

Hungarians don't have Siberian ancestry.

Attached: Tambets2018_Fig6.png (1200x891, 111K)

>An oldest clade of N in Europe is found in a Serbian, does that make them OG Uralics?
Eh... in A Serbian? Like ONE in ~10 million Serbs happened to maybe be related to some North Asian, have I understood you correctly?

But you yourself are refering to studies based on the calibration of a Hungaryan N1c-sample.

Hungarians are Steppe-Finns
Finns are Snow-Hungarians

How did a bunch of Hungarians end up so far north is the real question

The N in Serbia is same as in Botai. It arrived there with random pony riders.
If they are to find N1c they need to sequence Mesolithic to Bronze Age locals between Finland and Botai-land. That's a lot of area there.

No I mean it's stupid to assume haplogroup indicates ancestry. There's correlation, but it's not 100% and shouldn't be applied witch such great confidence that most of people assume like R1a = IE or N = Uralic especially if you go into prehistoric times. Yes some clades could associated with language groups especially if recent ones, but not really if you go back like 4000-5000BC.

Which is pretty much cut off limit for language families to where they can be reconstructed.

>The N in Serbia is same as in Botai.

And all it's carries are either Yugos, a Brit and one Russian from Altai. So there's no correlation with Uralics. As Altai languages are Turkic not Uralic. If it's an ancient Uralic clade surely you'd find some in some Uralic related populations, but not in completely unrelated peoples on the other side of Eurasia.

Botai are too far east anyway. Yekaterinburg and Tyumen seem to be in the right spot to be the (pre-)Proto-Uralic homeland.
I'm not sure why you mentioned Beijingese Turkic languages which are recent arrivals to Central and West Eurasia. They can't have anything to do with local Y-DNA unless there's time travel involved.