Someone needs to tell Putin that murderers don't go to heaven

Someone needs to tell Putin that murderers don't go to heaven.

Attached: Capture.png (868x530, 313K)

Please refrain from reposting garbage news articles you dumb french fuck.

>muh evil Russians
Fuck off with your boomer-tier propaganda.

I unironically believe this. Fuck Putin, Trump and Xipinchinchulin.

Oh boy, here we go again...

It's not about Russians it's about Putin retard.

according to protesdumbs they do if they believe in jeez

WE GONNA NUKE U ALL;))))))₽&))

In a defensive posture, being a much smaller power and faced with invader? Well we're not gay catholics, not sure about your bs but real God blesses swords that are used in defense of your home or in just retribution.

Well at least it does in our folklore

but seriously, we can’t let Putin get the nuclear codes

Boomers and underage memers love Putin

Putin will not go to heaven if it exists, that's one thing I'm sure.

>Putin said Russians would go to Heaven in the event of nuclear war
>OP says that murderers don't go to Heaven
OP literally implies that Russians are murderers, you fucking idiot.

No, he would! All Russians are going to heaven, didn't you stupid slut hear Mr. PUTIN!?!?

Yeah your faggot ordered a death or two. Putin's year is no worse than a week of a CIA done program in any given country or if dozens
And, vova's taking about Russians in this piece

It's me OP you fucking retard, and that's not what I meant. I was obviously talking about Putin.

Бeйcд!!

Attached: 1494426333742.png (764x767, 580K)

>thinking heaven exists

Jokes on you putin

No politician would, Jacque

Yeah but Putin is the only one who declare publicly that he will go to heaven.

but putin did good things too, at least we now live better than ever before

What you meant and what you implied are two different things because you can't into logic, retard.

He was speaking of Russians generally
And I think Trump must have. He seems like a guy that would say that

You're still a second world country, with the amount of natural gas you have.... Don't you think there is an issue?
You should be at least on the level of a western European country if there was less corruption.
And don't serve me the fall of the USSR soup, it's been 28 years now.

ok ok fuck off now kid

+ if you are muslim in Russia, there will be 40 virgins awaiting you in heavens.

The issue is we're not part of a golden billion of people whose ancestors run genocidal empires for several consecutive centuries and have been sitting on stolen wealth for decades after they flopped. We're one of the relatively few countries that were embargoed continously for the same decades from trade with the wealthiest part of the world after having millions of our best died in that part, having to defeat an abomination of empire your centuries of ideology of racial superiority created.

Yeah no we don't want all that wealth. On issues like whom did the "koh I noor" belongs to generally we're still with India, same with all similar issues

>You should be at least on the level of a western European country
What does it even means? On the level of what?

GDP per capita

>Yeah no we don't want all that wealth

That's why you let Putin take it?

>genocidal empire for several consecutive centuries and have been sitting on stolen wealth for decades

You literally described Russia

>run genocidal empires for several consecutive centuries
Should we ask the Chechen what they think about it? I mean the real ones, not Putin's puppet. It's easy for us since a lot of them had to flee to the West.

How should I ever care about GDP?
Your GDP is lower than Chinese, does it means anything for you?

Read the full conversation, I was answering to someone. You should ask to hum what he meant by 'we now live better than ever before'

Who cares about chechens, it would be better for everyone if Chechnya gained its independence

>I mean the real ones, not Putin's puppet.
Phrase of propagandist, you sort people by their political views. We could ask Vietnameses and Africans about French Empire in this case.

What
We have Tatarstan. You have 'Oklahoma Redskins' or whatever. I heard in the news that you have a 'pokahontas' in the senate that's a 1/1024th. Or defense minister is Tuvan. That's the diference between genocidal empire and an empire.
You should. When he next blows up one of your marathon events or joins the French statistic of ISIS fighters

>You should ask
I shouldn't do anything some jerk from anonimous board tells me to do, lol. Especially when he juggle with facts, manipulate and change the subjects.

I heard some of those (((freedom))) fighters were jailed not so long ago in paris. They had organized criminal group and robbed cars from eastern europe. Lmao come on guy, of course we will not say that loudly in public, but really, is death of chechens, arabs, pakis, turks a bad thing? They are no good people, and will not bring anything good. Russian goverment is no different from english, french, american, just methods are slightly different

Attached: 15352733113211.jpg (1000x800, 149K)

triggered much?

They've killed over a hundred Russian schoolchildren in a terror attack in Beslan.

That they're freedom fighters for you 15 years after even US State dept marked them as terrorists says you're a bit biased. Because you're media made you

Oh actually I should probably say, many children weren't 'technically' Russian. Our enslaved minorities, you see. All we care and you don't give a fuck unless they're against 'evil' putin

stay mad, anti-white-propaganda-gobbler

>Boomers and underage memers love Putin
They are terrified of Putin.

Someone just must send this crazy kike to Hell before he brings it to Earth.

Attached: 1539883446523.jpg (289x236, 11K)

Holy shit fuck off with your white bs
Russia's not your savior
Friday's isn't going to help fags that don't help themselves, and we historically were not exactly on the 'right' side of superhuman/subhuman western dichotomy

Or maybe stop electing him?

We're like South Korea in the 60es
We're not exactly a democracy.

But as long as NATO is closer every year, and it keeps invading more countries rather than less, even when those countries are closer to Russia than to most NATO members, even if we 'elect' somebody after him, why would you think he'll bend over any more than putin?

In fact his electorate is less than 40 %. The rest part is a falsification.

>he'll bend over any more than putin?
My point is that you have a corrupted criminal as a leader and that it prevent economic growth.
I'm not pro Nato.

I didn't say Russia is my or anyone else's saviour, retard.
Also "Friday's"? What are you even saying?

we have no elections and we do not vote, Putin has too much power and the whole country depends on one person (thanks to Democarat Yeltsin)

He's a corrupt as a politician only because he is one. What prevents economic growth is the sanctions and low oil prices, and that's leveling up. Read up prediction of Russian economy from 2014.we're sanctioned by world's most powerful and rich group of countries. France, denied trade on that level, works tank. Russia this year has more reserve funds than a year before. Because the money are not in the oligarks' pockets, some are working for economy.

Google Nabiulina and what Western sources like Bloomberg say on her economic policy. When your economists praise her, they praise Putin's cabinet.

Джeймc Фoppecтoл, пepвый (к тoмy вpeмeни бывший) миниcтp oбopoны CШA, нaхoдяcь в пcихиaтpичecкoй бoльницe, и oн пoтoм пoкoнчил c coбoй, выбpocившиcь из oкнa. Bo вpeмя бoлeзни, oн бpeдил, пoвтopяя cлoвa

The Russians are coming))

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Slava putinu samo ljubov

Hpaвитcя нe нpaвитcя cпи cпoкoйнo мoя фpaнцyзcкaя кpacaвицa

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Love Putin najlepše presindent ruskaj federaciji na svetu

French are much more evil than russians

Sorry that's autocorrect for 'Russia's'
Point was that nazi fascination with putin is getting out of hand. He doesn't give a fuck about white race. Russia doesn't. We care about Russian culture and Russian heritage.

Attached: 14771084469061.jpg (592x711, 115K)

Attached: Dj2e0w9VAAAraKs.jpg (1400x1400, 279K)

> works
Would *

No country is inherently evil dumb kid, some people are and some aren't, but your country is surely dirty.

I agree. But the frech are still more evil than Russians.

Attached: 1539884966268.jpg (474x354, 38K)

Maybe you go fuck yourself nigger?

Can I also come meet svarog?

Yeah when a democratic country bombs let's say I don't know Libya and creates a terrorist breeding ground because it's elected leader didn't like the dirt, say, that Libyan dictator has on him..
Either people are responsible for that war and decades of terrorism, or it's not a democracy, can't be both.

>Nation of drunk aids ridden druggo fornicating atheists
>Going to heaven
Ok then

Seriously dude

Your Jew ex president killed kadafi

Now franch want to kill best Assad the lion of Syria

Who is the evil ??

Just bcouz Russia go agianst your shity multi cultur world ??

Dying be jealous. Or good ain't nothing like your God. If you die for a just cause, gets you points with the (I'm assuming) dude

i hate this piece of shit. Rather than investing money from natural resources, creating a scientific powerhouse far greater than Japan, and conquering space, he stole trillions and put them into offshore bank accounts

Attached: xuiloo.jpg (980x652, 67K)

Taiwan is China btw.

> those typos again
Fuck it gonna go to sleep, gotta go fornicate early tomorrow and being high and 4chaning doesn't spread any aids.

Been nice talking to you healthy rich pussy westie faggots

Out of context
He said that would happen in the event of external aggression.

Still fucking based though.

Yes, indeed, this one person stole everything and is guilty of all failures because he is considered bad in your media, and those thousands of local nameless officials have nothing to do with

I'll be one of the 72 virgins.

In your opinion is Putin corrupt? If yes, to what extent? And are other top level government figures corrupt as well?

I can't help but feel that even if they're not stealing from the country they all must have struck shady deals with oligarchs in the 90s that have them set for life.

Pretty sure he looks basically like that when he is nude, except for the circumcision.

Does the mushroom cloud carry their souls up or something?

>and those thousands of local nameless officials have nothing to do with

Good tsar, bad boyars? In current year? Seriously?

Attached: Xuilo.png (1186x625, 841K)

Pretty sure having thoughts about old naked man and his appearance in any context is not okay.

In this context it is okay because it triggers the Putin boys.

> Estonian bankers and government account offices are enormously corrupt
> putin huilo
Flawless, brother

well all dogs go to heaven

Pretty sure avoid looking at the picture of a naked man and having dirty thoughts when someone makes a comment is quite homosexual.

both suck, however xuilo is the one who steals money, Estonians are only moving it from one place to another.

>heaven is full of r*ssians
how can it be heaven then?

>russians in heaven
ill pass

They have their own cloud

Nobody supports him in a serious matter, aside the point that his actions triggers western npc's.

Then why so many Russians vote for him?

Because he triggers the western npc's

>be straight, or at least pretend
>visit Jow Forums
Yeap, something's wrong with you.

I like to see Black women dancing nude, zoophile videos and scat, but never never gay stuff.

my father and mother voted for him and said that we do not choose anything anyway, and they hate Putin for pension reforms and lies, they just always say Putin will not allow such a collapse as in the 90s

Russian Church belongs to KGB and only KGB will decide there you go after when you passed away

>Putin will not allow such a collapse as in the 90s

But it's true of anybody who's not an alcoholic

Attached: image2716815.jpg (620x414, 40K)

I have bad news for you... The code is 000000

I guess Catholic Frenchman can't realize how the Russian "Church" emerged into political service, it's basically a government department - Putin will go to heaven anyway

The old generation still remember of how west betrayed us. They haven't seen any proper alternative and think of him as of honest person.
Degeneration comes by degrees, mate, even the sequence of how you mentioned your fetishes reveals such tendency.

Retarded article and their retarded trillion dollar headline.

The amount of all the cross border transfers in and out from Estonia over a 7 year period was about $1 trillion. That's normal and expected, but somehow idiot journalists want to put it into their headlines because trillion sounds cool.

>how west betrayed us

Fucking nigger talk looking for external scapegoats. West didn't betray you fucking niggers. West went out of the way to help you, but try explaining that to a rusnigger ... it must be all whitey's fault and patriarchy.