Tfw you're not Dutch

>tfw you're not Dutch
how do you guys cope? how can you live knowing that youj're not part of the greatest country in the history of humanity?

Attached: 900px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.png (900x600, 694)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Ostend
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Finland, Snoreway and Switzerland are way better then this liberal shithole.

The only redeeming quality is being able to use all the drugs you want without worrying about legal consequences (except losing high trust and Important jobs)

my nan says I look more and more like van gogh every day. we are the same people, the dutch and real britons.

Attached: van-gogh-featured-e1521598384555-800x445.jpg (800x445, 97K)

I have always thought of the Dutch as continental Brits.

you're just trying to trick me but i'm up to your lies, you can no longer hide the fact that you're the best country there is

sink

You can become Dutch fren, just marry me and let me have that Iberian boypussy from time to time.

The linguistic congruence of old frisian and english would seem to support your theory

>how do you guys cope
by being German, this cope works surprisingly well

Attached: 100 white V4 genius.jpg (1600x1600, 634K)

it would be my pleasure to have my behind plundered for eighty years by a superior Dutch penis

Attached: 1466999891661.jpg (710x696, 226K)

Any inventions of value in the modern world come from britain. have fun with your shit shelves though.

hey dutchies

fuck you

Attached: 1537942098895.jpg (249x249, 9K)

I'm happy being a distant relative thanks

The French managed quite a few

>swamp germans
>greatest country

Attached: 1425292366026.jpg (327x316, 41K)

I cope by living in the greatest country in the history of everything.

I agree with my fellow Dutchman.

>a shitty little retiree tax dodge city is the greatest country

shut the fuck up Joao

Thanks Giovanni

please don't post in my thread ever again

Wasn't he schizophrenic? She probably means to say you have some weird look in your eyes.

holy shit is it this simple

>swiss are just upper class germans
>luxembourgians are just upper class dutchies

Deal, I'll slowly exhaust you before striking you in the butt.

And we didn't exactly wreck you in 80 years, we couldn't lose one single pitched battle or else the entire rebellion would be over. When we won the Battle of Nieuwpoort we immediately had to pull back or lose everything within days.

The only reason we won is because we forced Spain to play dirty, and slowly ate away at the Spanish army until the costs were too heavy to continue battle, the entirety of the Netherlands was essentially turned into one giant set of walls and forts absolutely everywhere, so the costs for Spain to gain one small town often wasn't worth it when the costs were so high that they would lose the battle in the end.

Look at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Ostend for example, While the Spanish outnumbered the Dutch and were far better equipped.

Plus they had to greatly drive up taxes to even fight the war, which then destabilized the whole Spanish empire, which then greatly increased the amount of Dutch people angry with Spanish rule, and willing to fight for independence.

Thanks for creating my country's identity by the way, before Spain we were just a bunch of archaic German farmers who refused to let go of their ancient language, after defeating the Spanish empire and gaining independence we went through a golden age that settled our national identity.

Attached: 115555.jpg (1200x976, 204K)

The most undervalue country, the true master race.

>Luxembourgers are just upper class Dutchies
You seem to know little about Europe, Luxembourg is just Switzerland but smaller and without the oddball German dialect.

>lots of words about fighting a thirdie nation
>but was conquered in 3 days by germany
heh

why are nordics generally easy going while dutchies are huge unlikeable assholes? They're ugly cunts too

I know about the relevant parts. So not you guys

meh
so much for muh protestant work ethic

Attached: 1538652523211.png (1107x864, 169K)

We actually effectively stopped the German invasion.
It was just that our government already fled. And the military was left behind with the instructions to minimize casualties and surrender when they were gone.

The French were sending troops to us, so Zeeland proceeded to fight on so the French could withdraw and defend their own country. We all know how that ended up.

fuck you dutchies may be annoying because of their inferiority complex towards Germany and being such fucking cunts they didn't Anschluss like they should have, but the nords are far, far worse.

In the end, just like America and England are allies, Germans and Dutch are both part of the Deutschsphäre

t. by far least likeable med nation

so damn based
we had the strongest army, the strongest empire, and we still couldn't best the innate superiority of the Dutchmen, how could anyone?
such a shame it was the perfidious Anglo empire the one that prevailed above the rest

And the Germans had bombers, while we had no anti air. *cough*

Is this a visualization of how the netherlands basically exists as a nation for corporate tax dodging?

This is true. Most battles were fought between often 5 to 20 Dutchmen and roughly 6 regiments of Spaniards but due to racial superiority and patriotism we won them all.

germans are nice guys, dutchies are subhumans

Based belgian

Show me where the meanie dutchie touched you on the doll.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 6K)

yeah you guys have shit tons of anti-water tech (i am sincerely very impressed by your skill and achievements here), but nothing against the stuff above it

They were fools for even trying.
They should've dropped their weapons on the act and get on their knees to lick the Dutchmen's boots.

Attached: 74389013740192erwer432.png (748x780, 28K)

How could we have known that there are more than 2 dimensions?

>germans are nice guys, dutchies are subhumans
just because you're a brown manlet doesn't mean you have to hate on the dutch for being tall

My grandfather was Dutch.

Attached: 1533331852108.png (377x330, 6K)

It's more than one quarter of their economy but it's not that they produce jack shit either.

Again, an American showing he knows little about European history.
The Dutch were conquered in 5 days, and only because Hitler started to threaten that he was going to bomb every major Dutch city out of existence so he could target France, and even then the Dutch didn't care until they actually bombed Rotterdam out of existence.

And I don't mean that Rotterdam was partially bombed, Rotterdam was literally razed to the ground completely, everything was gone, and everything that didn't collapse was uninhabitable, the entire city of Rotterdam had to be evacuated and live under incredibly poor conditions.

This immediately devastated the Dutch industrial center, the Dutch military machine, and essentially turned the entire Dutch defensive war into a guerilla war that would cost thousands of lives until everything was depleted.

A lesser known fact is that Germany actually killed Dutch citizens in Germany and told the Dutch government about it, which doesn't sound like much now but back then a good portion of Dutch citizens worked abroad in Germany considering there was no such thing as a EU and Hitler had made Germany an autarchy.

Hitler also threatened to bomb Utrecht next, and with Utrecht gone the Netherlands would have essentially have 3/4th of its entire economy wiped out.
After Hitler had free reign over the Netherlands, the Dutch people became independent on the Germans quiet immediately due to the devastation caused by the destruction of the city, the people who had died fighting the Germans, and the German allocation of Dutch resources even when the war was still going on.

Attached: 15155.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

Good to hear you have finally come to your senses. Now it's time to discuss reparations.

I don't hate on danes or the others germcucks. Dutchies are simply unbearable cunts, at least here on this site, they're probably a bunch of faggots IRL

awesome pic, saved

Luxembourg is essentially like Switzerland, lots of Northern and Southern ethnic groups living together in one country.
Switzerland has a huge Portuguese, Spanish, and Italian minority, alongside Germans, Swiss, and Austrians, and even Dutch, Luxembourg has just 50% Luxembourgers.

:(

How do I get a Dutch gf?
Tall blonde women are my exact fetish

Attached: image0.png (297x308, 65K)

What would you have me do? Anything you say, mijn meester.

>Go to the Netherlands
>pretend to be Texan
>do some cowboy stuff
>take her on your hose and ride into the sunset

It's a really nice place though, just like the German Saarland and Rhineland-Pfalz.

just wish there was an equivalent of this for a british city :\

You can still make amend and lick Dutchmen's cock.

We invented the telescope and microscope and made many technological and agricultural advancements. Not to be discounted. But Britain did better, but your geneticly the same as us so who cares.

To drop the proxy and/or return home, Henk.

>hose
horse

Subtle difference.

I'll have to work on my accent. I'm actually from around Cleveland

>Luxembourg is essentially like Switzerland, lots of Northern and Southern ethnic groups living together in one country.
nothing brings people together like dodging taxes

>We invented the telescope
So we could see our brain
>and microscope
and our cocks
>but your geneticly the same as us so who cares.
They are not. Culturally and linguistically we are closer than genetically.

Cleveland, Texas. I've heard of it.

Since long ago that I made my life's mission to not leave a single Dutch cock unsucked.
Pleasuring them whenever they're not doing important and complicated things is what the rest of the world should do.

>be netherlands
>be top world producer of brussel sprouts
>profit

Is this some weird form of cuckolding? Sexually servicing former imperial subjects?

I'm not proxying mate, i'm a pure, born and raised Spanish man from Catalonia.

>Since long ago that I made my life's mission to not leave a single Dutch cock unsucked.
Pleasuring them whenever they're not doing important and complicated things is what the rest of the world should do.

Attached: 1487160550269.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Thats dumb as fuck. North sea germanics are so close to eachother that telling them appart is very hard considering the little markers that can be used. If you would have to choose any population to be the closest to the english if would be northern dutch people.

Let me spank that olive ass BB, you've been a bad boy.

Are you trying to get the East Europeans here fired?

>Catalonia
now it makes sense..

Britons have very interesting and for an island quite diverse genetic makeup. I don't think you can just equate them to single continental group.

Maybe they should stop being so diverse.

You don't have to ask for permission, every inch of my body is public Dutch property.

What do you mean?

Why so rude? We might have our differences but we are together in our inferiority to the Netherlands.

Currently the dick sucking industry is run by east europeans. Don't want them to go out of business.

This country a shit

Then fuck off and never come back

Well then they better start applying themselves, because I don't like bragging but I suck a mean dick.

Only tomato and flowers

I'm going to be a social security leech for a little while longer

someone just stole my towels from the laundromat..

I cope by going over there and digging holes in their beaches out of spite.

I've never been to a laundromat

Attached: 1534948244598.jpg (500x361, 22K)

It's not a public one, it belongs to my building. So someone who lives here has stolen my towels (and underwear but too bad for them I washed it)

STAY OUT OF FUCKING ZANDVOORT

"ducks into the trench I dug into your beach"
heh I knew it would come in handy.

>tfw dutch boys posting in my thread

Attached: 1467223737203.jpg (413x356, 38K)

Based thread friend. It saddens me to see that countries like Spain and Portugal have become even less relevant than we are today while being such powerful and important countries in the past.

>his flag is unironically a washed-out version of OP's flag
fake netherlands desu

>live in border town
>beautiful autumn morning, old people cycling, young women jogging, students rowing in the canals
>decide to walk to supermarket
>suddenly hear rap music getting louder
>see puke on the floor
>group of German youths is literally drinking, puking, smoking weed and listening to rap music at around 11:00
god fucking damn it

They will be using our flag again when we turn them into another province after taking Flanders

Attached: 1521559030276__01.jpg (434x179, 25K)

I would unironically kill myself if I were a swamp nigger.

heh nothing personal kid.

In this town more German can be heard than English or Dutch for the most of the summer. It almost is as if they scare all other tourists away.

Shut up island nigger.

>Ah ja Klaus was wollen wir heute tag machen?
>"Oh ich weiß das Mehmed! Wir gehen in die Niederlande uns wie Schweine getragen."
>Ganz guten plan, ich soll die Jungs einladen