Do any of you in this thread see the business opportunity WAX is trying to get? Aren't digital assets, of any sort...

Do any of you in this thread see the business opportunity WAX is trying to get? Aren't digital assets, of any sort, the future?

Attached: wax-token-logo.png (800x550, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8i62rd/the_truth_about_wax_and_digital_assets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8i62rd/the_truth_about_wax_and_digital_assets/

No tokenization of assets is a meme

Think of time shares. They are fractionalized assets that have a ridiculous premium and it doesn't make sense for 96% of people to own one.

teekas top pick for 2018

it's on his short term pick list along with 30 other shitcoins. Means nothing.

i have 35k of this, its going to be big. its part of novogratz fund, gaming digital item/content sales industry going to be huge, and also their working on dex etc and shit

No, look at the special report section in Palm Beach confidential. He has three picks, Wax is one of them

what are the other two?

I remember one of them was GAS. Don't remember other

All time high was around $2.6. can we see this reach $10 sometime next year ?

yup, possibly sooner and greater than $10 depending on market sentiment. I got in at 10 cents, its about 20 cents now, the price will go up from here, unless BTC takes another dump.

That would make me quite some money

wow never have I gone from zero to fully shilled so fast I always wondered if anything could be so easily printed, what would drive the artist and creative types to produce new innovations. I am a designer myself and this gave me a bit of worry for future lol Yes this is a huge use case potential, but still a few years to early to make any kind of significant investment (imo). But thanks for making the connection in my head

cool but why do you need a token for that..? that's right you don't. this will fail like all other shitcoins

Fuck off novogratz. stop trying to dump your bags on us

One of the best use case. read whitepaper

If I made a nice watch design? how would it hold it's value if anyone can 3D print it out. With block chain an artist could put his soul into a design and it would be up to him to control the supply number of what he creates. This solves a big future problem.

Shit this is taking off calm down guys I was just testing Jow Forums WAX sentiment ofc this is my biggest holding how to delet need accumulate

lol you don't need a token for that. seriously

Will I make it with 25000 WAX?

What is copywriting

I don't want to go through government crap and pay lawyers for this and that. This is a huge. shift a new paradigm. Maybe not tomorrow but a lot of change is coming.

Staking too

Some one riddle me why world of warcrack doesn't allow some crypto within their lame ass ageing bullshit mmo that is on the brink of death. FFS you dumb ass blizzard economy tool programmers implement crypto into your soon to be dead game. Take a cut and be happy instead of implementing more gold sinks like your faggot ass time tokens for gold/cash. Blizzard is totally fagtastic. They cannot even make a new game without dumping it into the waste can and then reusing a little to make some trash like overwatch.