Capitalism is garbage

Capitalism is garbage

Attached: image.jpg (640x749, 74K)

*capitalism without regulations and basic human rights

Stop making this thread.

The only problem is we're not capitalist enough yet.

Attached: 1534015581722.png (420x420, 9K)

>ooooohhh waaaaaagiiiieeeee
better run if you want to keep that job

Attached: 1537073347373.jpg (210x216, 19K)

>capitalism without regulations and basic human rights
Is basically communism desu

t. retard

>regulations and basic human rights

commie fucker

come to vietnam and tell people that lol
better go back to starving folks! Pack it up, we're done.

>folks
nice vpn mutt

but we all know you are an english teacher

Attached: image.png (680x366, 152K)

haha try again cunts

so capitalism

Based.

you are free to leave when you want, wagie

Tb h working in a cube with horse blinders and noise reduction doesn't even sounds so bad. But I hate people so..

Based

You're not Vietnamese. In future, try not to admit it randomly in a thread and expect no one to notice.

Cattle being treated as cattle. No one with any amount of self respect or a job that actually matters would ever agree to this.

Demsoc capitalism. Which is objectively the best kind.

good thing you already agreed to it when you signed a contract

>capitalism
>actually new age inspired policies coming from the HR

if it was just capitalism people wouldn't be paid to wear problem glasses and be fat

Im

Then read the contract before you sign it and if you see something you don't like, don't sign it. What a novel concept. If you're not important enough that you can negotiate your contract, you deserve to be treated like shit.

bit of a jump there pal

>I'm making minimum wage and can be replaced at any time. Why am I being treated poorly?

not entirely sure how you expect any sort of mobility when all the low level jobs that students or people without an in take are soul crushing

Well typically If I'm in a situation I don't want to be in, I'll try and get out of that situation.

>I am poor therefore I don't deserve to be treated like a human
Unironically kys

do you understand the concept of depression and the effects it can have on a person

*interior architecture is garbage

That's how it's been for the entirety of human history.

you are a braindead retard

*levies you into the army*
*sends you to bumfucktoo*
*has you die of malaria in garrison*
just the traditional way of things mate ;)

How do you do that? For example do you have education for better job if you are still a student? No, you don't. You are talking about future and hypothetical delusional situation where everybody can just can get another better job. They can't. For example there is more unemployment than jobs so it's mathematically impossible. And the problem still exists even if YOU can get another job. There are still open offices.