Would you fight for your country Jow Forums?

Would you fight for your country Jow Forums?

Attached: kitchener.jpg (300x396, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIyTpnpob28
gallup-international.bg/en/Publications/2015/220-WIN-Gallup-International’s-global-survey-shows-three-in-five-willing-to-fight-for-their-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably not. The military just seems like the CIA's clean up crew.

No way, my family immigrated to here so not to have to be conscripted at 18 if this country goes to war and gets invaded I'm going back to Rio with my family LMAO patriotism is just a lie for the rich to kill the poor.

Yes I will fight and die for Pakistan

It depends.

I will fight and die for Albania

I would defend the mainland from invasion, but nothing else

>like the CIA's clean up crew.
Not sure what you're talking about. They were actually against the Iraq Invasion. Their report said there were many unknowns involving chemical or biological weapons production and Iraq could not make a nuclear weapon.

Finland invades.

I WILL FIGHT FOR ROSSIYA.

>dying for corporate billionaires trying to steal resources on the other side of the world
Upper middle kek.

Attached: 1386742734378.jpg (682x1023, 120K)

No, let the plebs do the job for me

Fight to regain the occupied eastern parts? In a heartbeat!
Anything else? No

I don't have military training so probably not, If I could I would like to fly the F-16s our country has though.

Hell no, I'm outta here. We have no chance against Finland, they're invincible. Finns could easily takeover whole our country if they wanted.

Attached: apu puolustaja.jpg (1023x654, 130K)

9f course id die for people whi own all the capital and israel

I would definitely fight for the enemy.

>If I could I would like to fly the F-16s our country has though.
Failing that, what about one of these? They look like a hell of a lot of fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=tIyTpnpob28

Yeah, I’d be a machine gunner. They attract a lot of attention and mow down many dogs. It’d just suck lugging the thing around.

Of course. I'll fight.

yes

Attached: recon.jpg (1080x810, 102K)

Lets see lads

Attached: reallymakesyouthink.png (687x687, 382K)

What year was this?

Didn't the USA eventually admit that they invaded Iraq because... why the fuck not, instead of actual fear of Iraqi WMD?

2015 I believe

good thing that I'm not bloody hell warmonger to pledge to my country. I'm not that dumb to handle shit someone diplomatically fucked up.

What a soft pussy.

If my country was attacked? Sure, to invade another country, nah schlomo can find his own NPC’s for his neoliberal plot

Russians would never say no to a foreign invasion. It's their people's bread and butter to attack other countries. This is why we'll lose.

High IQ post

I live for my own life, so that matters. this country has much burden and needs reformation to distribute better welfare with everyone who's bothered about some issues like being wageslave.

look our history telling the worst story of WW2 to you, we've already made tons of
corpses and shed flood of blood.

Ami Komuro wouldn't put out to a non-fighter.

why would I ever risk my life for people just because they live under the same government as me

defensive war, yes
as the aggressor, no

>a classical war against our european neighbors
No, in fact depending on the neighbor invanding I might join them unless it's the anglos

>a war against some threat to Europe from a far away
Where do I sign up

>A chance for me to die.
Yes.

And is it just men, I assume?

Only if we get invaded by r*ssians or m*slims

66% out of womyn.

hell no, fuck this cesspool

gallup-international.bg/en/Publications/2015/220-WIN-Gallup-International’s-global-survey-shows-three-in-five-willing-to-fight-for-their-country

Heres the sauce

This basically. Fuck Israel and the Middle East.

11% is enough to beat down China

Attached: suzuki-fuku.gif (245x300, 743K)

>why the fuck not, instead of actual fear of Iraqi WMD?
Never heard that. I have heard the democracy and freedom stuff. We did find WMDs but it was shit they didnt destroy nothing new. Also, some Iraqi military later said there was a small amount of usable chemical weapons but they were shipped to Syria before the war even started.

>don't fight for what generations had bled to achieve
of fucking course!

Attached: 1530883278424.jpg (224x224, 52K)

Our biology and environment shapes our lifestyles, which creates what is called ethnicities. These have irreconcileable differences and thus need to deter or fight would-be aggressors lest they be conqured by them. Your people are the human beings most similar to you in the world and without them you have no collective power to leverage against outsiders who would do with you as they will. You take what little is left of your nation for granted, but you or your children will learn what a grave mistake you made.

Of course, you're not going to understand what I am telling you and will make some snide comment or shit out a canned hyperindividualistic response about moving to greener pastures (which incidentally would probably be just such a cohesive nation) if shit hit the fan.

To everyone saying yes I'd like to ask why they are not engaged in a nationalistic cause in their spare time right now. Just because you are not in armed conflict doesn't mean your country is not competing on the global stage at this very moment, an effort you could be aiding.

Attached: 1dc.png (1200x900, 359K)

I will side with the invader and become the puppet in chief

German cuck

Im in military. I just want to shoot someone to be honest but dont really have a chance.
Should have try my luck to get into usmc instead, heard its basically foreign legion anyway.

No.

I wouldn't fight for any country.

Based Italy, fuck dying for terroni motherfuckers.

No, but I would fight for Israel.

>Sweden is more patriotic than most of Europe
yikes

>Should have try my luck to get into usmc instead, heard its basically foreign legion anyway.
Close. It's more like a chicano legion.

Also more patriotic than you

Attached: 7eg6jo78[1].png (700x676, 22K)

Kill yourself bootlicker.

>Invade other countries
Yes
>Proxy war
No

Chile not on the list?

absolutely not

No, states are for faggots.

Fat chance

>Papua New Guinea at 84%
My ass. Lmao did the pollsters roam around the highlands asking the 500+ tribal groups to fill out their survey?

hell fucking no

Only if a pedo priest told me that it would be beneficial for his retirement plans

Only as a su-25 pilot droppin fabs on the mutts.

I'd only fight if we are being attacked directly. But I don't see anyone invading this cunt again anytime soon

Fuck no. My life is more important than fighting for some inane concept of love for my country.

No, why would I?

Same, trespassers get the fuck out.
Fuck dying in some godforsaken shithole a thousand miles away.

Like others said, if it was defensive, sure. I have no interest in roaming the desert or mountains of Afghanistan only to be blown up, picked off by a thirteen year old sniper, or worse.

100% yes