Hello...

Hello, my name is Roger Ver and today I am here to talk to you about BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BTRASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH

Attached: Roger-Ver.jpg (628x356, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UP1YsMlrfF0
github.com/luke-jr/bips/blob/bip-blksize/bip-blksize.mediawiki
youtube.com/watch?v=mB0mG7wMvM8
bitinfocharts.com/cryptocurrency-charts.html
bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin gold/
bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/
bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/
theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what a Chad

No, my name is Roger Keith Ver

Bitcoin Cash makes 99% of other crypto obsolete.

>peasized skull manlet autist
>Chad
pick one.

Attached: manlet cash.jpg (1200x900, 214K)

Today Roger Ver is selling his bags and crashing the market. What a chad.

Im Roger Ver. Your coins are safe on Mtgox. I looked at their bank statements and they're legit. Fully liquid. I'm roger ver. Trust. youtube.com/watch?v=UP1YsMlrfF0

Why is bcash seen as an insult? I legit find that it's a better name than "bitcoin cash".

Daily Reminder: Your non-mining node can do nothing in the event of miner collusion because all consensus rules will be followed

Daily Reminder: 1 MB can not sustain the lightning network. It will need to be raised to at least 100 MB because closing and opening a channel leads to a transaction on the chain.

Daily reminder: The only way to avoid the above is to have large network hubs managing transactions. According to corecucks either path is centralization.

Daily Reminder: Core loved Roger when he was in their camp.

Daily Reminder: Bcore investors are totally ignorant of the crypto space and are afraid of their investments going to 0. This is why they vehemently attack all other cryptos.

this desu

>1 MB can not sustain the lightning network. It will need to be raised to at least 100 MB because closing and opening a channel leads to a transaction on the chain.
I don't even hold anything with "bitcoin" in the name for more than few seconds per trade, but that's wrong/ Channels are meant to be opened for hours if not days. That's the whole point, lower the transaction on main chain.

I also wonder what will happen in a few years when bcash whole chain is so big that almost no one will be able to store it.

You have to CLOSE your channels to allow other people the liquidity needed for routing. All these opening and closings need to be broadcasted

Yes, but you can do an unlimited number of payments in an opened channel while you have liquidity.

Which devs suggest keeping it at 1mb forever?

1meg greg to start. Luke-jr wants to decrease blocksize from 1mb to 300kb

Daily Reminder: Roger has been saying the exact same thing about the exact same idea for years now, even today he hasn't changed. It's BTC that has changed.

Attached: bitcoin cash so cash.jpg (725x483, 205K)

Attached: bcashlol.jpg (960x767, 158K)

>Bitcoin Cash, a "knock-off" that's better than the original

Corecucks think it’s an insult because people groan and sigh when they spam it everywhere so they count people telling them to go away as like a victory they will one day be reflected in bitcoins price.

I personally don't like either of them, but there is no need to lie -
github.com/luke-jr/bips/blob/bip-blksize/bip-blksize.mediawiki
>"It implements a series of block size steps, one every ~97 days, and ending at just under 31 MB in 2045 April, with each step increasing the maximum block size by 4.4%, allowing an overall growth of 17.7% per year."
This also does not factor in segwit which would make the block size be far bigger with segwit transactions.

1meg greg can kiss my ass tho.

this is why
youtube.com/watch?v=mB0mG7wMvM8

who cares? if someone treats you like shit do you just stand there and take it or are you (gasp) rude back?

Attached: shocked6.jpg (208x199, 13K)

I missed the part where he was treated like shit.

One thing I always want to ask those who claim "BCash" is a "scam" is, what, exactly, is the scam? Roger, Craig, Jihan, and the others imagined to be behind this scam already had a ton of BTC before. What are they imagined to have been plotting? That they could fork BTC to a more "centralized" version of itself that they would then control somehow (I mean, yeah, they could have ended up with more BCH than they had BTC by exchanging, but, again, they already had a lot of BTC, and there was no guarantee of any particular exchange rate in advance; Roger has even mentioned that he exchanged much of his BTC for BCH at a much poorer rate than was later possible)? But if that "centralized" "scam" was really just a scam and not a plan for a global MoE, what would be the endgame, given that the price would probably never exceed that of BTC in December? And even if we assumed they are nefariously trying to wrest control of Bitcoin's future direction from e.g. Blockstream, I could understand calling that a "hostile takeover" or "bid for supremacy" or something, but not a "scam."

An example of a "scam" would be Jihan and Roger publicly pump this fork and then dump it all when it reaches a high point, like it did in December. But that's not what happened. They are still out there working to make the BCH ecosystem something real and sustainable, long-term. Does anyone honestly think that Roger is doing all this work to promote BCH just so one day he can dump it all and be even richer than he already is? Wouldn't it have been a lot simpler to just keep promoting BTC and dump that?

I'm beginning to think that projection and "pot calling kettle black" are more real than I ever imagined. BTC, the value proposition for which is now a pyramid scheme, calls BCH, which is trying to build a real ecosystem, a "scam." BTC supporters claim BCH supporters are stuck in the past, against new technology, when BS blocked all the innovation on BTC which is now happening on BCH, ETH, etc..

IMO Its a scam because they "accidentally" mined 100k coins during the time they were messing with the difficulty adjustment algorithm
That is only a cool $98 million at today's price tho.
Nothing big.

Attached: leddit.jpg (552x860, 105K)

>An example of a "scam" would be Jihan and Roger publicly pump this fork and then dump it all when it reaches a high point, like it did in December. But that's not what happened. They are still out there working to make the BCH ecosystem something real and sustainable, long-term. Does anyone honestly think that Roger is doing all this work to promote BCH just so one day he can dump it all and be even richer than he already is? Wouldn't it have been a lot simpler to just keep promoting BTC and dump that?
Roger is just a useful idiot, see mt.gox. Jihan isn't stupid he likely knows the chinese miners blew it by refusing blocksizes increases years ago while spamming the network to drive up fees. They were too short sighted to realize it would push people to alts and developing 2nd layer protocols for BTC which miners don't get fees from. Now hes desperately trying to move people onto his coin where he removed segwit to sabotage use of any 2nd layer protocols and trying to expand alt coin ASICs as another fall back.

Either that or hes a front man for the chinese communist party and they're just trying to disrupt or seize control of crypto in general, they cracked down on crypto right after BCH failed to flip BTC the first time.

I half expect Jihan to exit scam on roger and craig if it falls apart leaving them bag holding millions of bcash while he ends up with their BTC.

The most scammy part I would say is the stunts they did where they colluded with miners to stop mining BTC for half a day or so to trick everyone into panic buying BCH at inflated prices then went back to BTC mining and dumped the BCH price, they act like petty criminals, not people you want to trust with anything at all. Not to mention the back doors in Bitmain products and using ASIC boost to gain a mining advantage over everyone he sold miners to.

god damn i hope btc and bcash go to 0

This never really sunk in until recently with the bitcoin gold double spend attack.

It currently takes 11.17% of the Bitcoin network hashrate to acquire 50% of the Bitcoin Cash hashrate, allowing a large miner to conduct a double spend on the Bitcoin Cash blockchain. There are three bitcoin pools in bitcoin who could do this on their own.

Bitcoin does not have this problem as it holds the majority of the SHA256 hashing power in the world. Bitcoin cash does have this problem, since its in the same race, but 9 laps behind.

That's not fud. It's not propaganda. It's math.

The numbers don't lie.

Bitcoin Network Hashrate: 37681 TH

Bitcoin Cash Network Hashrate: 4209 TH

4209/37681= 11.17%

This is the only sensible interpretation

This, I don't get why you think you can trust Ver and Jihan they don't actually have a past that suggetss you can trust them in fact their past implies you should do the exact opposite and thats what I'm doing. As for Craig Wright, I don't know, I suppose he could be Satoshi but I really wish he isn't, he comes across as an arrogant and egotistical asshole. I don't know about him so i can't say anything.

The more I deep dive in crypto, the more it seems everything is just setup as a huge scam.

Miners love bitcoin cash and will never double spend on it. Sorry corecuck.

Hahahahahaha

Yeah I'm sure miners love all transactions going off-chain after core devs shit on the NYA. You're delusional

chad face
virgin body
autistic scammer

the absolute state of bcash

Why do they love it?
Be specific.

Yeah Im sure miners "love" bcash and arent pumping it like any random shitcoin that no one gives a fuck about. If bcash died tomorrow and was replaced by something more profitable no one would give a fuck

>Your non-mining node can do nothing in the event of miner collusion because all consensus rules will be followed
So I guess you won't mind that I keep mine running.

Attached: 3 panel.png (3440x1416, 328K)

Let me get this straight. You think the chinese miners spent a lot of money in sending transactions in order to increase fees so that the people who couldnt fill the network up themselves would have high fees for a little while, while the BTC price plummeted because the network were filled up rendering the operation -4x in profit immediately and probably close to -9000x in profit long-term due to the damage to the bitcoin brand...

Meanwhile the block reward is a million times greater than the fees anyway and he's a "front man for the communist party"...

LOL. Wth are you smoking man...

>Meanwhile the block reward is a million times greater than the fees anyway
Thats BS, I saw blocks with total fees higher than 7BTC while the block reward was 12.5BTC.

I don't know what you "saw" but it's completely immaterial. You don't do an "attack" that demands you to push up fees with your own money while at the same time giving your whole livelyhood a shot over the bow. It doesn't make sense shortterm and it definitively doesn't make sense longterm.

*under the bow. i guess my english isn't perfect always.

That won't happen because no one uses bcash and the blocks are just like 100-200 kb in size at best.

need to watch the whole video. the guy was very disrespectful towards roger, almost like he didnt know how much roger has done for bitcoin.

Attached: incorrect42.jpg (277x314, 86K)

The miners are the ones who get the fees...
It also wouldn't be the first time someone did stupid things for short term gains now while fucking themselves long term.

It's one of the 7 most used crypto's or so. The sad fact is that ethereum is the most used together with ripple... Really shows how core fucked it all up.

not sure how updated this website is though: bitinfocharts.com/cryptocurrency-charts.html

I am specifically refuting this "Meanwhile the block reward is a million times greater than the fees anyway"

Thats bogus, the fees went above 30% of the total block payout.

Jesus christ, that assumes they solve the block first. Miners know something like that would fuck bitcoin up anyway -- and it completely did -- it fucked the network effect completely.

It's just more bs propaganda from core and it's not very hard to grasp.

Bitcoin Gold hashrate:
Bitcoin Cash hashrate:
Legacy Bitcoin hashrate:

14000000000000 sha-256 hashes = 3500 equihashes

Bitcoin Gold hashrate (rebalanced):

Which finally lands Bitcoin Gold on 0.02455% of Bitcoin Cash in terms of security.

What I'm saying is, sure you need only 11% of BTCs hashrate to 51% attack BCH right now. However Bitcoin Gold does not even have half a percent of Bitcoin Cash's hashrate. Just because Gold was attacked it doesn't mean that Cash will be, you would need to consume 10 thousand more electricity to ATTEMPT a 51% attack on Bitcoin Cash.

Even if someone could provide that, at that point you'd make way more money to just spend the hashrate on mining BCH like normal. You'd get half the block rewards every single day.

Attached: Bitcoin Wars The Fork Awakens (A New Hope).jpg (1860x3984, 781K)

Hashrate sources (numbers above might be a little outdated):
bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin gold/
bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/
bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/

its not about making money.

the bitcoin gold attack was more damaging because there were multiple double spends.

A BCH double spend would simply prove your chain doesn't have the necessary security support of the miners. it would be an attack on your reputation more then anything, and you only need one double spend to drive that point home.

stay safe.

>10 thousand more electricity
sorry, 4000 times more electricity. you'd also need the hardware of course.
also that's an attemp, if it fails you would have wasted your double spend attempt. which would have to be a very big sum of money to try and do that rather than just mine normally

sure, i don't think it's going to happen though. would also damage the reputation of BTC from association by non-tech savvy people. that makes it unlikely for 11% of the BTC miners to band together and attack BCH (also the fact that they won't make any money with their miners on BTC while attacking).

Attached: Who watches the Watchtowers.jpg (1280x4752, 935K)

His new project theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534

he's just an advisor, nice reference string in the url though. besides, he's been doing these things for years upon years and nobody complained when it was for the BTC ticker symbol

daily reminder bch has less use than doge

it's not an insult
it's just a nickname
bcashies started to get offended by it when their scamming leader sperged out about it
it's like sjws getting triggered over micro aggressions or whatever

BTC has less transactions than it had in 2016... The only major crypto with negative use curve...

And doge might be a "joke" currency but it actually is one of the most supported currencies on exchanges and with tradable basepairs.

>Let me get this straight. You think the chinese miners spent a lot of money in sending transactions in order to increase fees so that the people who couldnt fill the network up themselves would have high fees for a little while, while the BTC price plummeted because the network were filled up rendering the operation -4x in profit immediately and probably close to -9000x in profit long-term due to the damage to the bitcoin brand...
>Meanwhile the block reward is a million times greater than the fees anyway and he's a "front man for the communist party"...
>LOL. Wth are you smoking man...
Miners just end up paying themselves the fees, also it's china they will happily risk their entire business and life for a minor short term profit. Remember those hoverboard things? They turned them into rolling holocaust devices that burned their owners to death just to save a few dollars on batteries only to end up costing themselves billions as customs around the world seized them all. They fucked themselves over so hard it hurt the economy of one chinese region and the government had to intervene to try and stop them being so pants on head retarded.

Even with bitmain if bcash doesn't dominate they're probably fucked, crypto devs fucking hate them now, expect more monero type PoW forks whenever they try to launch ASICs. Even BTC devs are now open to drastic PoW changes, hybrid PoS models and other options to eliminate bitmain products from mining. 12 months ago they wouldn't even consider it.

>t.retard

I watched it live...
Carvalho was perfectly respectful from the start, even while Roger got more and more triggered.
Roger was a totally insane cunt at the end.

Attached: 1508294540669.png (850x1406, 160K)

Well, im out. Imagine if BCH did overtake bitcoin tomorrow and people realised it was the banks again that fucked something revolutionary... Then the same feeling would come back of being apart of something world-changing and the price would go through the roof and not stop because of a floppy size limit for a financial network. Bonjour!

BCH will fail and in historic terms it will be viewed as an attack on Bitcoin.

They bought the bitcoin.com domain, trying to sell bcash as the "real" Bitcoin.

They bought the Bitcoin Twitter handle, masquerading as Bitcoin when in reality it is bcash.

They try to buy of Reddit to have moderators be more favorable towards bcash etc.

Every thing about bcash is phoney.

Don't come back.

>Well, im out. Imagine if BCH did overtake bitcoin tomorrow and people realised it was the banks again that fucked something revolutionary...
Cashlets don't even know the difference between central banks and retail banks. AXA (who don't even own the majority of blockstream anyway) don't issue currency, they barely care if people are using USD, gold or BTC they will just use whatever is in demand.

1) people send Dogecoin as a joke
2) if you recalculate the value of the transactions in USD you'll find that BCH actually transfers a lot more value every day
3) someone that want to make BCH "look bad" can just do a million dogecoin transactions every day to himself for, what, a penny?

Attached: B C H.jpg (3840x2160, 1.09M)

well if you call the way he treated him respectful i dont know what to say.

Maybe not to autists.

Attached: chineseknockoff.png (1531x3098, 648K)

BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH

5'2" MANLET

BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH