Anyone else buying this dip?

Anyone else buying this dip?
feeling /comfy/

Attached: B7E171A1-D83E-4ABB-B113-725C1DDDA172.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>dip
user, I have a bad news

30 eth reporting for duty

>dip

Lol. It shouldn’t be above $100 now that EOS can run all the dapps without network congestion issues and scam ICOs are dying out.

>some retard actually believes this

>EOS
But can you mine it? Nooope. Sorry for your bad investment. Better luck next time. Maybe you will buy some eth this dip?

i thought i bought the dip

Attached: 1498245457557.png (277x385, 150K)

idk user, honestly vitalik is seeming a bit self destructive lately, he might shoot himself in the back of the head 3 times soon.

Ethereum is dying, Cardano and EOS will compete for the 2nd spot. Ethereum will remain in the top 5 but its a dinosaur and needs to replaced as the go-to smart contracts platform

the sellwall on bitfinex is still there and it goes down by 9$ each 4 hours.

glad i sodl before current massacre

Attached: 1520703092158.jpg (480x360, 10K)

I have been hording litecoin on this dip

Why do i keep hearing about that buttcoin? EOS is shit

Attached: 1523165636578m.jpg (1024x771, 117K)

>mine it
I have bad news for you. Cough, Casper, cough.

I'm down 1k.
I bought 4 ETH @ 800

EOS is Ethereum easy mode.

I dislike it because I already put a lot of time into learning solidity, and how to make Eth apps, but objectively speaking it's a very good improvement over Eth

There's not even a mainnet lmao.
Enjoy getting exit scammed.

You realize that Eth didn't have a mainnet at one point either right?

Frontier has a fuck ton of bugs anyway, so I wouldn't say it's that far ahead of EOS. EOS had the chance to learn from Eth's mistakes.

I'm not even shilling for EOS. I want Eth to win, but I can't deny that EOS has some objective benefits.

>Enjoy getting exit scammed
I'm a developer. Not really in it for the money. Putting some Eth into the EOS ico is well worth it for what I learn from the platform, sink or float

I am gonna buy the dip block.one will create in one week. The mother of all dips.

Attached: 3e7111df6d25d702e92d1b45edd5c163.jpg (600x1057, 90K)

its not a dip yet, not buying is mini selloff if we hit 300$ then we are again in the buying zone.

I feel you my avg buy is 928

>Why do i keep hearing about that buttcoin? EOS is shit
Because some people bought it !
AHAHHAHAhahahahahah....