Why isn't Brazilian and Argentinian food more well known? They received immigrants from all over the world...

Why isn't Brazilian and Argentinian food more well known? They received immigrants from all over the world, they should have some good food desu.

Attached: Brasil-x-Argentina-1024x768-1024x675.jpg (1024x675, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fogodechao.com/menu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is good, but it's not much different than traditional meat and potatoes.

these are the most blessed Brazilian-core dishes we have to offer

Attached: bfood.png (1024x768, 1.45M)

I'm aware of their steaks but only because there's a Fogo de Chao nearby.

fogodechao.com/menu/
How authentic is this?

>Fogo de Chao
neat
P I C A N H A
I
C
A
N
H
A

Please to don't fail to authenticate.

Do paraguyans like picanha

Verification is needed.

There's a Brazilian BBQ place not far from work. It's all you can eat, but not cheap either.

you can find all of those in Brazil, more specifically in the South, where I think Fogo de Chão comes from and base their food off. in the North and Northeastern you'll get more specific/obscure things like acarajé or açaí.

Northeast*

are you kidding? it's one of the few reasons we put up with your presence at the east
[spoiler]the other one is money [/spiola]

>chimichurri
>crème brûlée
details, the rest seems legit enough

Açaí is a health meme in the US. You can buy expensive acai berry juice and açaí infused cocoa (NOT CHOCOLATE) for hundreds of dollars. It will cure cancer and you will live forever only if you can afford it.

I like pão de queijo, but feijoada is just fucking trash, how can you people eat that?
Also, try to explain to the gringos what buchada is, they will probably puke.

I've never heard of "açaí infused cocoa". seems delicious though.

one thing I think differs Brazilian food is how they look in opposition to how they taste. usually they look inedible, but the taste is terrific when prepared properly. I guess most Brazilians don't care about the looks as long as it tastes good. it's the opposite of how I think of Japanese food for example, and how Japan seems (I could be wrong) to care more about appearance and texture of their dishes than the taste itself

They do have good food, and it isn't that rare to see an Argentinian restaurant or Brazilian BBQ.

my boyfriend is American and his favorite Brazilian dish is buchada lol I like feijoada but only because I don't have to eat it everyday. also I don't like beans in general, feijoada being an exception, so I get your point. I think it's good for cold days though

Yes

I can't really tell what any of this is but it looks good enough.

>my boyfriend
bobs vagena pls

Attached: 1537679742021.png (420x464, 10K)

Where do you live?

Miami or NYC

first one is a paraguay-- AHEM I MEAN native recipe: corn bread
second one is a nigerian one: pork & black beans stew. usually served with rice and veggies sidedish

I love beans, the problem is that I don't like fucking pork in my goddammn beans, tbH I don't like pork at all

It may not be famous, but Brazilian food is amazing.

Feijoada Brasileira is better than Feijoada Portuguesa, desu.

Brigadeiro, Picanha and Farofa alone rank you guys higher than the US for me.

it's not cornbread though, it's a cheese-based bread

isn't the dough made with corn flour

JUDEU AAAAAAAAAAHAHA

>Why isn't Brazilian and food
But everyone eats and knows bananas OP!

Nigerian pork and beans sounds fantastic actually. West African food may not be as sophisticated as some cuisines but it should not be as overlooked as it is imo.

Are brazilians a thing in Ireland?

Attached: cat.jpg (802x882, 481K)

are we supposed to eat the pork? lol I thought it was just there to make the broth tastier

I could be wrong but I think it takes cassava, not corn

ask your mom
literally, not the roasting phrase
or your cleaning lady i dunno. i'm curious now

>it was just there to make the broth tastier
There's no such thing as haram food making anything tastier, my friend.

30-40,000 permanent residents many more illegals and "students" pretending to study to get work and money while hiding with a student visa.

mildly based

Macaque soup made the rounds here, what are you talking about?

most recipes ask for tapioca (cassava) flour and a few ask for wheat flour. corn has a strong flavor and it's noticeable when something is made with it, and I don't remember having eaten a pão de queijo that tastes like corn. we do have many dishes that are corn-based, but I don't think that's the case for pão de queijo. cornbread is delicious though

ah ok
>I don't remember having eaten a pão de queijo that tastes like corn
come to my country, our chipa is done mixing cassava flour with corn flour

Attached: images.jpg (1691x905, 264K)

Because there aren't many Brazilians abroad, and also because our everyday food ingredients are fucking expensive abroad, specially beef steaks and cassava.

I like Brazilian food, it's pretty similar in many ways to Caribean food
Our food is not bland, but it's pretty basic.

Peru and Mexico have BY FAR the best food

argentinians eat this thing they call "milanesa napoletana" which I'm surprised isn't a thing in the US

btw the name has a funny origin
i learned it when i found out brazilians call it "milanesa alla PARMIGIAna"
turns out the guy who made it popular in Argentina was named José NAPOLI, not that they credited Naples as the place of origin of milanesa
José Napoli had this restaurant and one day his cook burned the milanesas, so he ordered to cover the "mistake" with tomato sauce, ham and cheese on top and sell it like that. it was a success and was nicknamed "a la napolitana" because of that

>brazil and argentina
>anything good

lel

>Peru and Mexico have BY FAR the best food
Sure it is Nahuel Lautaro