America faces big waves of immigration

is.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000005870867.html

Venezuelans have banded together with some Guatemalans, Hondurasians and Mexicans.

They all try to reach USA.
They have been stopped at the borders currently.

Donald Trump threw an ultimatum at Mexico: stop the immigrant horde or USA sends an army to the US-Mexican border to keep watch.

Refugees say they escape extreme poverty, violence and drug gangs.

Attached: 7704eb1923a24f268415bbd26c351b28.jpg (658x370, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/07/12/nyregion/ms-13-murders-long-island.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EyQaBxV4tR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's all bullshit. They want free gibs. Last time I checked it cost about 7000 USD to get to the USA border.

so it is impossible for actually very poor people to make the trip

Somebody is paying. The Mexican cartels control the border. Nobody gets through for free. The question is, who is paying for the horde?

The Democrats

I am

>Democrats paying for a shitshow that will undoubtedly energize Republicans 2 weeks before elections
Ok retard.

wait, what's the news? that's literally how the Americas were made, especially LOS

>no women
>no children
burn them

I think we all know (((who))). They're in this for the long run. Generation from now it'll be unstoppable.

Wow, look at all those women and children.

is america justified to open fire on the horde if they're encountered at the border?

by entering a country illegally? what country was here before the mayflower?

Gun them down

Good
Out of touch elite or proxy. You decide.

maybe if they have already crossed to the US side

What's the name of the shooting game?

edgy

So this is how Rome5.0 falls.....

You could have already been doing this for years, but no, you prefer to shoot helpless schoolchildren. Afraid of cartels, fatboy?

>Refugees say they escape extreme poverty, violence and drug gangs.

Escaping problems they themselves caused and are now trying to bring to the US instead of fixing them lol. I am shedding tears, really I am.

if america was serious country do you really think we'd be pushed around like we are?

They probably think that the "bumphf is OPPRESSING POOR BABY MIGRANTS" schtick will work again. The problem is that the more you show them as violent fucks who don't want to do what law enforcement tells them to do, the more it is going to rev the Republicans up.

You need to be populated by serious people to be a serious country. So it's never happening.

Are Honduran women easy?

>Venezuelans have banded together with some Guatemalans, Hondurasians and Mexicans.
>Venezuelans
So the Venezuelans magically decided to cross the Darién_Gap?

probably but you arent getting Honduran women, only men

The best is that they move into fellow illegal communities with their former countrymen where their kids join MS-13 or are killed by MS-13.

nytimes.com/2017/07/12/nyregion/ms-13-murders-long-island.html

Attached: Mocking-Spongebob.jpg (502x353, 41K)

>BAWWW WHITE PIPO PLEASE FIX MY PROBLEMS

>and mexicans
wut we are literally blocking the immigrants right now.

They really think they have this entitlement to have access to white people.

could you say all the immigrants who entered the country in the 20th century and before did it legally?, don't be naive user, plus, if there were laws regulating immigration before they were probably way more flexible than the ones you have now and more than one criminal entered (and you know it), even if they had to change identity and/or hiding, not only in your country

Why are third worlders so fucking entitled?

I unironically hope violence breaks out it will be a good argument for us to militarize and finally close the border, central americans must stop using horde tactics and focus more on making their countries a decent shithole like ours.

>imagine being this so far up your ass with political narratives that this is what you think is happening

Attached: 1505201511674.jpg (640x783, 86K)

Can I come?

>And mexicans
wut we are getting invaded literally
youtube.com/watch?v=EyQaBxV4tR4

So are you implying it was easier for criminals to immigrate in the 20th century?
Thank you.
Did we ever have an exactly 100% flawless immigration system? No, but I would much rather have what we did have prior to 1965.

Attached: 12fu46gd5y.jpg (640x400, 38K)

>but I would much rather have what we did have prior to 1965.
what laws did you have back then?, btw
>Eichmann
it still pisses me off that a foreign power/agency felt entitled to come and shit in our sovereignity to kidnap a fucking administrator

Why don’t people in these countries just take justice in to their own hands like Americans do? Third worlder cowardice disgusts me.

Attached: E747E642-E6F5-43B4-8EB5-86256CFB8F74.jpg (225x225, 27K)

>and Mexicans
Stop the misleading bullshit. We aren't illegally immigrating anymore. It's all central americans.

Yeah, and now that we're getting guatemalans I've learned to appreciate you guys a lot more

why do you allow it?

Pre-1965 law actually placed no restrictions on immigration from Latin America. They were on Europe and Asia. Hart-Cellar actually placed the first official restrictions on Latin American immigration.

You can't stop it, what makes you think we can?

Police is fighting right now on the southern border to keep the illegals out. The caravan is being attended and only allowing inside those who have their documents. If they stay here or keep moving up, it's their call.

Its a big ass swarm of them if you haven't seen the videos. Its like football stadiums of people rushing towards the border.

>hart-celler actually restricted latin american immigration

Attached: 1526482672844.png (406x452, 30K)

Your southern border is less than a 3rd the length of ours. It should be way way easier for you guys.

also you're brown and care less about human life so you could just open fire on them and not get condemned.

Yeah good luck trying to control a jungle border m8

Look it up. There were no numerical restrictions on Latin American immigration until Hart-Cellar.

OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO

looks half mountainous and half river
you have so many natural choke points all over the place what the fuck is your malfunction.

Fuck off spic

I don't know why Canadians celebrate when things go wrong here. You know they'll be moving up North once this place goes too far downhill, right?
>b-but it's cold
Alaska is full of illegal immigrants and it's colder than the parts of Canada that people actually live in.

TOP KEK
lovely post, my boomer buddy

Canada is far more gone than you think. The canadian posters on here are just shitposting.

I give up, time to let China rule the world now. We are too far down the SJW road to actually deal with problems like this like they should be dealt with which is taking a steamroller and driving across that crowded bridge.

Attached: 12207AB7-EC99-4697-8AF6-5CA136928C05.jpg (328x328, 27K)

>trump is bringing these immigrants in and building the wall simultaneously to turn mexico into one giant cage

Attached: big brain2.jpg (710x675, 60K)

you deserve to suffer, a world without america is a world that can start tackling these issues in earnest and without brutality. this prospects scares you i know and i expect replies confirming as much.

My gf is an undocumented immigrant from Honduras

You should report her to the police

Attached: 1520018873638.png (254x265, 82K)

Based

Imagine thinking that a Chinese led world would be more humane

You seem to fail to understand that the collapse of the USA would mean (You) would get flooded with the things that you hate. Do you think the Americans and South Americans you despise are just gonna stay south of you and rot while you live happily and safely?

i dont hate south americans, i do hate burgers. the only thing i expect americans do is collapse and then eat themselves.

If your dream happens, the burgers would be first to move. They would have a white flight moment, take all their money and valuables, and quickly flee over the border. Then they would vote and invest like Americans and make Canada more like the USA until the same problems that happen here happen there. So unless your countrymen spontaneously generate a true seething reactionary hatred of Americans and ban them forever instead of just being a bit pretentious and saying "man I hate yankees", you are still hoping that someone slices off your nose because you hate your face.

Its times like these that I wish we had a government that didn't sit paralyzed in deadlock during times of crisis.

Because the government took away their right ti bear arms to avoid them actually taking justice in their own hands.

>So unless your countrymen spontaneously generate a true seething reactionary hatred of Americans
Read the room.

hit me up when you cut diplomatic ties, end all trade, and start militarizing the border buddy. until then, it's the same canadian passive aggression as usual

Attached: demsdontseparate.png (1198x1362, 1.59M)

>immigration

Attached: 1501367290882.jpg (600x414, 47K)

Yes?

No

A bit of butthurt and distaste because a neocon president acted stupid has happened multiple times throughout the past few decades and I can safely say that Canadians have yet to become radical anti-Americans. Your public opinion immediately bounces back once a democrat takes office.

What is it then?

Ur mom

You must be aware this caravan happens every year. It's only news because is a good boogieman for both Mexico and Murica govern.

What do you mean it happens every year? What’s the deal then?

I hope you guys let them through.

>sends an army to the US-Mexican border to keep watch
And do what? They aren't allow to even touch them.

It's an annual event run by an organization called People Without Borders

You're giving them too much credit here.

Probably because immigration from Latin America was fairly insignificant in those days.

lol just yeah kill em

>that image
KEK

All immigration was fairly insignificant in those days because only the rich could travel so easily. But nowadays, anyone can hop on a budget flight and travel half way around the world for a couple hundred quid.

we dont wanna stop them