Jow Forumsellectuals, can you solve this problem my brothers?

Jow Forumsellectuals, can you solve this problem my brothers?

Attached: 1537921710136.jpg (750x1114, 545K)

That's kinda retarded, is this what americans learn at school?

maybe, if americans are learning this then it probably happens very early, maybe year 1 or 2.

man we have some dumb-ass motherfuckers in this country

I give up ;_;

can you solve this problem mr. burger?

Attached: image.jpg (305x312, 9K)

It's actually teaching reading comprehension and problem solving, a lot of math questions are structured like this and it's valuable to teach these skills. In this instance for example this is the solution. It doesn't say you have to finish at the finish square and get all the other boxes along the way, it says you have to
>draw a line from start to finish
>fill in all the boxes
It doesn't say you have to end the line at finish, or that you can't keep going after going from start to finish to accomplish step 2: filling in all the squares.
Teaching kids to suss through technical bullshit helps a lot in the real world, and forces them to pay attention to solve the problem.

Attached: 1540008656089.jpg (750x1114, 173K)

You can't. Color the squares like a chessboard, and you'll see that both start and finish are the same color. According to the rules, each step of the line forces you to a square of a different color, and so you must make an even number of steps to start and finish at the same colour. However, since you are starting and ending on different squares, that's 19 steps, so this can't happen. Incidentally, this is why works, because he's made 20 steps (which is only possible if you enter the square you started as well).

500 IQ here

Attached: 1540008656089.jpg (750x1114, 178K)

Can I draw the normal zig-zag lines?

rearranging this as a graph to find the order of degrees would make this easy by finding a semi-hamiltonian path
but i wont, because im lazy lol

fold the paper then draw the line

>you must use every box
nvm im fkin retarded

What the fuck, I love United States of American™'s educational system now!

it said draw a line from start to finish not start to start

Nerds

Attached: one line.jpg (750x1114, 140K)

Attached: 1540008656089.jpg (750x1114, 186K)

the only intelligent post in this entire thread

That's what I said in my post
>draw a line from start to finish
Then continue from there, it never says the line ends at finish. It's bullshit but this kind of thinking is how you train a lawyer. And I only continued from the last square to start again out of MS paint laziness, didn't feel like erasing.

Attached: draw use.jpg (750x1114, 121K)

Attached: 979829874989686999.gif (480x270, 497K)

fucking brainlet you can do the linr and finish it in finish and use them all. you are not outsmarting youre just fucking it up

Show a picture of it u stupid brainlet spanoid muttoid niggeroid mongoloid gypsy