/balk/

Veliko Tarnovo edition.

Is this general dead ? How come there was no thread?

P.S. I keep seeing more black people every day in Sofia. What is going on ?

Attached: Mostar-Photo-from-World-for-Travel-980x613.jpg (980x613, 638K)

Other urls found in this thread:

business-review.eu/money/br-exclusive-how-rich-is-romania-romanians-are-now-for-the-first-time-in-history-wealthier-than-hungarians-and-all-neighboring-nations-credit-suisse-says-188171/amp
vesti.mk/read/article/https://sitel.com.mk/glasanjeto-vo-makedonskoto-sobranie-glavna-tema-vo-grcija
vesti.mk/read/article/https://www.novamakedonija.com.mk/featured/ципрас-направивте-голем-чекор-напред/
sitel.com.mk/dogovorot-ratifikuvan-vo-makedonskoto-sobranie-grcija-na-poteg
euractiv.com/section/enlargement/news/greek-fm-resigns-tsipras-to-finalise-macedonia-deal-personally/
b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2018&mm=10&dd=19&nav_category=167&nav_id=1458207
dnes.dir.bg/comments/makedonskiyat-parlament-prie-novoto-ime-na-stranata
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stari_Most
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nusle_Bridge
b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2018&mm=10&dd=19&nav_category=167&nav_id=1458049
youtube.com/watch?v=_5tTbXAQ4uA
youtube.com/watch?v=7VI7YGtTPSY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Gorna Makedonija

Well said, Dolna Makedonija

>Is this general dead ?

I stopped posting

business-review.eu/money/br-exclusive-how-rich-is-romania-romanians-are-now-for-the-first-time-in-history-wealthier-than-hungarians-and-all-neighboring-nations-credit-suisse-says-188171/amp

S U P E R P O W E R B Y 2 0 2 0

>no old
you had ONE (1) job, tatar subhuman.

Do not insult the ancient Asians, Kosovar. They will come for you.

>The voting in the MACEDONIAN parliament, main #1 subject in Greece

vesti.mk/read/article/https://sitel.com.mk/glasanjeto-vo-makedonskoto-sobranie-glavna-tema-vo-grcija

Zaev is a total boss

Needed 60 people to make it pass, he got 80 to vote. We're entering NATO soon, no one even protested LMAO

Repeat after me: The Prespa agreement has been RATIFIED! And Macedonia is officially NORDIC MACEDONIA

vesti.mk/read/article/https://www.novamakedonija.com.mk/featured/ципрас-направивте-голем-чекор-напред/

Tsipras: You made a great step forward toward mutual success

>The deal ratified in the Macedonian parliament, the constitution has been changed, now awaiting Greek response

sitel.com.mk/dogovorot-ratifikuvan-vo-makedonskoto-sobranie-grcija-na-poteg

Greek response will be the fall of the government ;D

Why do you need the old one anyway? Does anyone really go to the previous threads? I dont see a reason for it.

Greek FM resigns, Tsipras to finalise Macedonia deal personally

>Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras will take over the foreign affairs portfolio following a surprise decision by Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias to resign on Wednesday (17 October).

>Reportedly, Kotzias felt offended when Kammenos, who opposes a name change deal recently reached between Athens and Skopje (the so-called Prespa Agreement, after the name of the lake where it was signed), accused Kotzias of managing “secret funds”.

euractiv.com/section/enlargement/news/greek-fm-resigns-tsipras-to-finalise-macedonia-deal-personally/

>Ancient asians
Based and redpilled.

Serbian comments shitting on Russia

b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2018&mm=10&dd=19&nav_category=167&nav_id=1458207

Based and steppepilled

Personally after seeing VMRO didn't support this unanimously I will never vote for VMRO again in my life
They supported the direct destruction of Macedonia, no principles

>Why do you need the old one anyway
So I can read it and laugh my ass off at northern macedonians frothing at their mouths, duh..

No one noticed, I don't think anyone will wake up this morning here and know it happened

Where are the tatar news sites with comments

dnes.dir.bg/comments/makedonskiyat-parlament-prie-novoto-ime-na-stranata

Lmao wasnt even front page news

Attached: b92.png (643x901, 50K)

Кaктo винaги Блгapия нe зaщити нaциoнaлнитe cи интepecи в cлyчaя! Toвa, кoeтo e глacyвaнo oбaчe нe oзнaчaвa чe нямa дa зaпoчнaт paзмиpици в Maкeдoния. Bcщнocт вepoятнo тoвa cлeдвa.

Oщe eднo дoкaзaтeлcтвo, чe ca бългapи- пpoдaдoхa ce зa жълти cтoтинки

Do you prefer: Northern European, Eastern European, Western European or Southern European women?

Attached: 1539857740314.jpg (720x720, 142K)

Northern and eastern. Maybe southern too but only the cherrypicked ones.

North-Eastern (Russian) ones

How old are you?

Is it me or from all news outlets from all countries ours have the best comments?

Is that the famous bridge people jump off?
Gorgeous photo either way.

>Is that the famous bridge people jump off?
What

Frogposters have a collective mental age of around 14.

This one: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stari_Most

No retard you're thinking of this bridge in prague, 300-400 suicides and only one bosnian survived

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nusle_Bridge

>The bridge also has a darker side, garnering the nickname "Suicide bridge" due to the number of suicides and attempted suicides since its completion

Didnt know people jumped off of it tho. Looks dangerous.

Are Macedonians in this thread grouchy failed abortions like you?
Pull your fucking head in, mate.

More serbian comments

b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2018&mm=10&dd=19&nav_category=167&nav_id=1458049

fuck off diaspora subhuman

How many people live in pic relatd (Veliko Tarnovo???)
It looks comfy as fuck.

Volga tatarski zadnik

It's mostar in bosnia a half roach half croatian town

Around 70 000. Its full.

Attached: 660_fc21cea8472fc50b4cc403a103962190.jpg (790x519, 115K)

LOL shame if something happened to it

youtube.com/watch?v=_5tTbXAQ4uA

another diaspora scum spotted.
you fuckers need to get permabanned from balk

Шибaй ce пpeдaтeль лaпни ми хyя Пapaди чyкaх Кaтo тeб в зaтвopa

Do they hate each other, or do they live in harmony?
Sweet. Kinda similar to my hometown then.
Wow, I will never move to another country than Norway, my friend. Can't a man just compliment your comfy cities without triggering your autism?

>Croats are not savages

>Do they hate each other, or do they live in harmony?

They live like Jeruselam, one side is the christian and when you cross that bridge you enter the muslim bosnian/turkish side

They don't mix with each other at all

gay

its very comf indeed desu
comfiest cities are the ones close to sea though, like Sozopol, etc

Is this a rap verse?

This is what a real Jew looks like

Attached: High iq.png (1251x266, 45K)

>comfiest cities are the ones close to sea though, like Sozopol, etc
Couldn't agree more. I grow up by the sea myself, and I can never live without it I think.

Attached: 1497793430907.jpg (4272x2848, 2.97M)

>Wow, I will never move to another country than Norway
That's a wise choice, you wouldn't be able to survive in the Balkans if you were to live here my friend.

I'm terrified of nordic waters, looks dark like there's plenty of plants on the ground and probably cold af. Does it get warm in the summer and do you swim in it?

tatars thread for you

is this your city? it looks like heaven, thanks for sharing

Just like euflag has a goal to improve Bulgaria and shiet like that, I have a goal to destroy every fyromian.

It will happen in the next decade

Godspeed based user

Yes you can easily swim it in, but it's much colder than your waters, it's like 10-15 degrees in the summer I think. In the Oslo fjord it might be warmer, maybe 20
The darkness is due to depth and also (I suppose) because of brown seaweed like pic related. Beware of the seamonsters, they lurk down there. Always hungry!

Yes. I like it.

You might be right about that.

Attached: 20160516_115704.jpg (715x402, 212K)

>democracy
Ahajnajajajajajajjjahhahahahahhahhaha

>imagine those things touching your body

>occupied by turkey for 500 years
>occupied by serbia, bulgaria, greece
>still manage to be macedonian
>30 years of democracy and they abolish themselves
lmao
This is why fyromian must suffer, I'll personally speed up the albanization process
Will get bugar pasos now and will make bugaria great again

>he thinks he was ever free

I'm currently saving money for a trip to either Iceland or Norway. Which one would you recommend?

I'd recommend both. I have been to Iceland and its very worth it. If shit hits the fan for me here i'd definetly go live there one day.

Norway is beautiful too but very expensive.

I am saying that even when it was forbidden to be macedonian in greece for example when the fascist where in charge, they still managed to stay macedonian.
But now with all the freedom they choose to abolish themselves, why? For gibs

If this has happened to albanians they would have burn the whole country by now. Here its peaceful as it nothing happened.
These cucks don't deserve to exist

>Norway is beautiful too but very expensive.
So is Iceland, I'll have to save for more than a year

based post

Not as much. If you pay for a night with breakfast only, not all-inclusive, you can come off at a reasonable price. During the day you wont eat because you'll be going around seeing things and for dinner you can buy food from the supermarket.

Tell me about it, being Bulgarian is a suffering.

Calling them bulgarians is a compliment now

Here's what's gonna happen: you'll be renamed into North Macedonia, you'll join the EU and Nato because that's what they want and if you get to get slapped by them, you'll just turn the other cheek like everyone around you does.

And if you go against that, you'll die. Literally. Nato doesn't fool around.

They will never join the EU, it's all about NATO.

They are soft and nice. And they are perfect hiding spots for baby eels and crabs. And small fish that bite (pic related, it's me picking one up and it quickly got a bite of me, I had to pull it off by force and I bled a little bit after). Don't worry they don't harm you!

Depends. If you want to visit Iceland, I reckon you do it to see geysirs and such, which you won't see in Norway - if so then Iceland is the obvious choice.

Reasons you would choose Norway over Iceland:
>much better for aurora borealis (fall and winter season = cold), best to visit Tromsǿ for this (Tromsǿ is the only actual city that is placed far north, if you visit Finland or Sweden for northern lights, you will stay in tiny towns with barely anything, while here in Norway you can visit an actual city)
>Norwegian nature, while Iceland has nice nature too, theirs appear different than ours, you visit Norway if you want the aesthetics of our nature. We arguably have a lot more of it.
>visiting cities like Bergen, Ålesund(the city I showed you pic of), and Os*o
>visiting viking museums to see viking ships and such (and stavchurches), these museums are vastly superior in Norway, and iceland barely have any ships at all to show you, maybe they even have zero ships? I think they have small ones (not used as warships).
>want more to do, let's just say that Reykjavik is the only place to do anything in when you go to Iceland, the rest is nature siteseeing.
>if you don't care about geysirs

Attached: 20170503_110107.jpg (4629x2607, 2.13M)

r*sofili na aparatima
v*lin u komi
v*cic kao riba na suvom

pansl*vic subhumans B.T.F.O.

Attached: 1516958688769.jpg (580x580, 113K)

Don't bet me wrong, Iceland is great, I recommend it. It's a volcanic island, and I find that interesting.

I mainly wanna go to Icelandic Airwaves

>Icelandic Airwaves
I see. The one and only is located in Iceland, so it would be hard to do it in Norway :DDd

I seriously hope that this happen, will pray for it.
If this was only for the name change I would be like meh, lets do it. But the agreement literally anally rapes the macedonian identity.

I mean that's the main reason I wanna visit Iceland. I like nature and Iceland's seems very nice. I also like the fjords and I can't decide what I wanna see more. How much would a week in Norway cost if I buy food from supermarkets?

OLD thread

in your dreams maybe

nice """""democracy""""" as usual

t.sipras

when i hover over your flag it still says macedonia

no, just kammenos wont leave his chair

you're naive if you believe in any ideology
in the end the masses always take it in the ass
so the ass is always full
the only difference is how empty your head and stomach will be
with an authoritarian regime you only get fucked in you ass

>macedonian identity

>hey guys lets vote, it's the people's choice!
>hey guys lets not do what the people voted for, it's wouldn't be authoritarian!

>and then they were like "b-but what about the referendum?"
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1510066552686.jpg (1023x575, 66K)

tsipras knows all about it, it was probably his idea tbqh
youtube.com/watch?v=7VI7YGtTPSY

What the most outrageous thing is, is that Zaev freed from jail the very same day those imprisoned, then brought them to parliament to vote.
This is the guy who screamed the most about clientelism in government, independent judiciary, rule of law and so forth. This place was dead to me but now it feels nauseating even simply being in it. It's impossible to explain how such unprincipled, dishonest, unethical, traitorous, selfish and every negative trait possible as a trait to be present in so many in such a small number of people.
Even other people who were against the previous government exactly because of these reasons are thoroughly disappointed.
And as it is always, everything will pass, things will be forgotten in a short time and no one will care anymore.

thank g*dlessness direct democracy still isn't a think in the balkans, with these worthless gibsmedat turbo-brainlet subhumans that live here
we'd be back in the uralic savages' orbit in days

put euflag as voivoda of the country, i hear he's looking to get into politics

yби ce дeбилeн мopoнy

>How much would a week in Norway cost if I buy food from supermarkets
It's hard for me to estimate how much food you want to buy, but it's easy to survive on healthy food for little money. For example, if I wanted to do this I would buy bread and jam or something, and mainly survive on food like that. Yeah you'll see that a bread cost more than in your country, but you will live quite cheap that way. Even cheaper if you buy pic related and milk. I'm just going for the extreme saving plan here, I don't know what you want to eat. If you want to eat normally like you would at home, and even eat salmon and lots of meat meals and all that stuff, then you would pay a lot more than you're used to. Maybe twice as much.

Attached: 970151-fb019-product_detail.jpg (300x453, 37K)

p sure levski said he wanted a democracy like that of switzerland

the name cucking is only prepping the big black western bull to penetrate you

aлaхy aкбap

Attached: 018 TVA 091.jpg (320x480, 16K)