Holy fucking shit. I found an old Bitcoin wallet...

Holy fucking shit. I found an old Bitcoin wallet. My cousin died recently and my aunt asked me to come over and clean out his room and take some of his things. He had a laptop and this was on it. I can't believe it. I'm rich. I knew he was into some internet money thing but I had no idea. Now I'm feeling really generous so just post your addresses and I'll send you some. In fucking ecstatic.. we're all gonna make it.

Attached: 19-01-2018.png (852x583, 32K)

kys

i miss these threads

Yeah fuck off

Why do you keep posting this

>Picture even has a date

Lazy OP

DUMP IT ALL AT ONCE. SELL AT THE MARKET RATE. OPEN A LEVERAGE SHORT RIGH BEFORE YOU DO IT.

Attached: _P7kAea5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Getting boring now

S C A M

Somebody notice Satan please.

1CdFxH7Hh7CKN1cdQ2FBfzuGvJXkBcxgWj

1CdFxH7Hh7CKN1cdQ2FBfzuGvJXkBcxgWj

Please give me the gift of not needing to work anymore and spending as much time as I can with my mother.
She is not ill, but damm do I love her, even though I am her biggest disappointment.

12Jq2zrMJn4dDePNvpx49pT7Fy6Jwo2S53

0x0358871e668B2f2E042dE5A1FC01f264E88c8f69

Thanks if serious

not this time satan

look at all the brainlets posting adresses

Attached: 1525856065498.png (478x523, 14K)

I believe you OP pls D:
1Mpiad297yDTfy1xQfmgrpxF26jWo19gFH

what a bunch of retards posting addresses lmao

Do it op 33tVG87aUAC1kHqEytk7YyR4ABagKJE95d

wow, its been awhile.

If you cannot win, join them.
3LNU6qnzNNhfpLPapn4d9LZB2QHV6qXfhC

1931CjuT2LoLPXjJiV5C7q52Rbro35urkh

yes please ! i believe you user

>literally shaking

355EhLvXUssUDbRMErBbT5bu2N78oxfv9E

be a legend

Hey man, in the unlikely event this isn't a LARP, that's crazy good news for you. You could give away millions and still be a billionaire.

Decide which high-altitude private island you wanna buy and start building your post-apocalypse base. If you need an architect who specializes in fortified dwellings, hit me up.

152uxQkZmZhHHTEPrvr6At1ZtzkEWphzsT

The number of wallets being posted is higher than the collective IQ of /biz, lol. What, you actually thought intelligent people posted here? This is a hive of ignorant, lazy, greedy NEETs and pajeets, not money makers. I only come here to laugh at the autism and retards.

Very time some larper posts "Get something free!" these so-called crypto billionaires all come running with their begging bowls out.

1PVk24FHqb4k7BsFHyKMd2Y2gZ2TXbfQYn

Dude, use some common sense. The Mt. Gox trustee fucked the entire market selling off 10k coins. Think what the sudden influx of 110k plus coins onto the market would do to the price.

That, and the fucking file name is from January. This is a repeat troll. It's a slow day on Bitmex, it's trolls and larps all fucking day.

but really why are threads like this existing?
is it really about datamining?
what for?

Attached: wait.jpg (641x530, 53K)

That's amazing, help me out like a lad 3AepetsFq3EQJfC6znD3ZMazoZR8eVo1Dg

Attached: 1526766961982.jpg (177x166, 14K)

No shit. These threads are made to get the idiots banned. So report them if you want.

Because

>Someone is bored
>Herrr durrr
>It's fucking Jow Forums, dummy

what if one of these threads is real at some point and the people who post their address suddenly really get millions for free?

Attached: frogsweat.png (241x228, 102K)

3PxTevoJhq8zh3XPhYFeUSmhxtYszd3DDa
Hey man I'm glad to hear about it. Sorry about the loss of your cousin, but I'm hoping this will help you move forward!
Thanks for helping out the rest of us!

I have better things to do than engage in cryptoneet daydreams.

no you don't

If I make one penny while getting banned it would be worth it.

You rock brah !!!

3Cbnv2iwKGFd4tmxjJAPYhRDZ31SKCYj61

19KnwBJaaJaNqbJwiFrxbisWphShYLQmLU

Thanks based user!!!

pathetic

Attached: 1526516994940.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

Enjoy the ban newfags

1LmmtBcteJyK7N6QhAnocbvHdhm8nF5wNd

STOP POSTING ADDRESSES.

Here's the scam: you get your address put on a list. A bot checks periodically to see if you got lucky and made a lot of money. If so, the bots' owner will make a serious attempt to hack you and steal all your money.

>not generating a paper wallet address to post here

If youre actually posting real adresses here you deserve everything that happens to you

You know what you're doing is a bannable offense, right?

Also: This image and OPs post is a copypasta. I've seen this exact thread before.

how the hell does wallet address help bots' owner hack u? you know you can get all wallet addresses and sort them by amount of btc? if what you are saying is true, then bot's owner can take satoshi's wallet and "hack" it. kek

>hack a wallet through the address nice anons, tks for the advice just sold 100k

OP is obviously full of shit. But I wonder how much crypto is floating around on old drives. I had two bitcoins in a wallet on my old laptop. Bought way back in 2012. But the fucking hard drive died with no backup. It's totally unrecoverable.

It tells the hacker that this address has money, and is owned by an idiot who likely had minimal security in place.

It’s estimated that like 4 million ish bitcoins are gone due to shit like this

Ah yes. I remember my first begging ban.

Congrats, newfags, I'm reporting you all.

sage

14bB8nU6a3iKr4C85sgwDsbXMhm9FLkYi9

If you for real thanks.

Attached: nu.jpg (200x200, 16K)

threads been done b4. good job being an unoriginal faggot OP

nice meme