Alright boys what are you mining

So what are you guys mining.

Small nvidia setup here mining zcash looking for suggestion

Attached: 1ayg28t8oka01.jpg (4032x3024, 1.01M)

Why's it in a dog cage?

keeps niggers from stealing his coins

I guess the dog was less efficient for mining

Yep had too put him down

While yes this cage does keep niggers from my hash... it is unable to stop the more clever jew

You just buy these? They were decent prices this week :)

Nice, reminds me of my old rig

Attached: image1(1).jpg (3264x2448, 1.24M)

Attached: image2(1).jpg (3264x2448, 1.43M)

mining decred on a B29

It was the first ASIC for BLAKE256, but it was expensive as fuck (1 BTC) and I'm only half way to ROI (it's been two months).

The mining difficulty is starting to rise exponentially too, so It's getting longer and longer for me to break ROI. feels bad man.

mining zec while i still can

nice set up man, never thought of that. will have to do it myself!

for my next project I'm looking at getting a FPGA to mine monero and the like.

ps. gpu mining is dead

so is op's dog

>nvidia
>zcash
good luck faggot, Jihan's asics are coming. all my 1080ti's are on Ethereum now, with the enlargement pill they are top dogs of eth mining

All mined coins should be converted to high hashrate ASIC coins like BTC, DGB and ETH or POS coins like PIVX and COLX. As demonstrated by the recent 51% on Mona, low hashrate GPU coins like Mona, VTC, XVG and many others have no future.

using hard drives to mine burstcoin, initial setup is a bitch but it doesn't destroy my power bill. working on setting up a 100TB miner

Attached: 20180527_231029.jpg (5312x2988, 3.54M)

quick rundown

how much are you making per month, with how much storage?

buy big cheap storage, doesn't have to be ssd quick. use cpu once to generate plot files on drives which are pretty much pre-calculated block solutions. during mining, the person that submits the fastest solution wins the block, rewards can be distributed more like conventional mining in a pool.
about 2.5 cents per tb/day currently

burst is never shilled on biz. and it's going to moon harder than any coin this year

I use Nicehash and occasionally mine Zcash with 2 gtx 1080tis

If the price goes back to 9-10k im thinking of buying another 20 cards and running a small set up in my garage.

God damn do I miss the profits from Nov-Jan. I was getting 13$ a card some days.

alternative opportunities should burst KMS itself?

your mining rig reminds me of back alley abortion clinic

is mining zcash actually worth it?

>is mining zcash actually worth it?
no

Mining Raven. Storing up large bags till the price hits .50

I'm mining nimiq with a bunch of Ryzen 3's. Too poor to mine anything with GPUs.

Attached: kopj1O1.png (856x630, 408K)

Attached: download (2).jpg (500x500, 44K)

kek i work for a storage company and have dozens of 8tb ssd's laying around. i'll check this out

I’m building my first mining rig this week going to use NiceHash for like 3 months and each month I’m adding a new gpu

Last 6 months or so... too many shitcoins to name but here are some notable ones.

Turtlecoin mined 1 sat OTCsold at 32 sats.
Ravencoin mined at 100 sat OTC sold at 800 sats.
Haven mined at 4000 sat OTC sold at 17000(I fcked up)
Stellite mined at 1-2 sat OTC sat sold at 20 sat
IPBC mined at 2000 sat OTC still holding
0xbtc mined at *forget but I already 10x+ on it and still holding

currently mining a coin that I already 13x'd on with 0 exchanges not gonna tell u plebs though.

classic larp

Everytime I prove u plebs wrong u guys disappear. What's the point?