I used to be a believer in EOS, but now i'm with SKY, let me change your mind

For all you die hard EOS guys, I can change your mind for why you would want to switch to SKY. I held EOS from november 2017 until recently I dumped them all for SKY. This project is a juggernaut, let me explain

SKY invented their own incredible idea and basically stole every idea already out there and put it into one coin.

Like EOS, SKY has no fee's, infinite scaling, near instant transactions, and even blockchain intercommunication or blockchain interoperability. SKY has done everything EOS has done, plus more. This project has been research and developed for a very long time and is really the 2nd coin ever created because those who saw BTC's problems early on left BTC for SKY. SKY was basically a reaction to BTC's shortcomings. ETH's early dev's also work(ed) on SKY as well.

SKY is more decentralized than EOS. EOS has 21 BP's, only need 15 of them to collude for a 51% attack, that's easily done just look at governments today, if you don't think 15 big corporations like these exchanges running for BP won't vote themselves in and collude, you are naive. I always knew this but I never said it the past few months when I was shilling EOS because I didn't know of anything out there better, until I did a deep dive into the SKY project and knew that's when I found the one.

SKY will have thousands of skyminers through a mesh network controlling the internet of the future which you'll be using to post on the Jow Forums dapp

Obelisk (said to be very good by Satoshi himself back in the day when it was first being written) is better than DPoS because it's the actual Satoshi vision of individual nodes on peoples computers holding up the network instead of 3 pools controlling everything, or in the case of EOS, 21 entities, both too low of numbers and can become easily corruptable. With SKY you have thousands of nodes being ran by individuals, a 51% attack or DDOS attack is impossible on SKY.

Attached: skycoin6.png (956x539, 706K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDi3S1udXMA
youtube.com/watch?v=nHGW9sVlExY
youtube.com/watch?v=otdrwu6IMlA
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=17KsSrD6lE_1BPeinRgBmKxnZPPFmCyW3&ll=-3.958065833228068,72.04902748925781&z=2
youtube.com/watch?v=QZxiNRZ2Z4c
theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SKY also uses usernames for addresses and has DAC's just like EOS

SKY is more private and much faster than TOR and regular browsers even, plus it's built in VPN is better than the best VPN's out there you have to pay for to use.

SKY will have the most passive income of any coin out there as long as you get in before the price is too high.

SKY ICO's can choose to do airdrops or traditional methods of fundraising.

Just 100 SKY can generate tens of thousands of dollars worth of coin hours that you can use to buy more sky and make more coin hours per hour.

With EOS you are attached to the centralized internet service providers, with SKY you not only get free lightning fast internet (one of the perks of being a SKY holder) with unimaginable frame rates and latency for gamers tested to be 4 times higher than the fastest centralized internet service providers offer today due to how packets hop in the most inefficient way.

With SKY the market cap is a fraction of EOS, providing much more room for exponential growth and the team has basically unlimited funding because they all bought into btc before it hit a dollar and they use those massive stockpiles of their own personal BTC to fund dozens and eventually hundreds of dapps. They are also giving a lot of their personal BTC away to anyone who has a good idea for a project on SKY and they will hire the dev's for you.

Ask me anything about SKY and why you should switch from EOS or any other platform if you are a long term holder of that project. I will convert you.

It only takes about 120 SKY to get 1 million coin hours per year. Coin Hours are speculated to be worth betwen $0.01 - $0.10. Tha'ts 10k-100k per year

Attached: skycoin.jpg (1024x683, 103K)

Is Skycoin running on the obelisk consensus right now?

>speculated
By who?

I've been holding 57 of them since March.

yes

Synth said his prediction is 10 cents per coin hour but could be as low as 1 cent or as high as 20-30 cents, no one knows yet.

>his prediction
Did he reveal how he arrived at that conclusion or is it just an unsubstantiated claim out of thin air?

Doesn't really take much to be better than EOS

lol my friend has 22 million sky hours. He is an old SKY whale from years ago. im fucking jealous.

damn

but HOLO is more superior and working bar area where you get partnerships/ outstanding developers but sky operating from sand niggers place. you never gonna make it boy, get in holo or stay poor

This is the only relevant project in crypto period. Its platform does literally everything and more, and I cant fucking wait until a few years down the line the meshnet is fully wireless.

>but HOLO is more superior and working bar area where you get partnerships/ outstanding developers but sky operating from sand niggers place. you never gonna make it boy, get in holo or stay poor

> working from bay area

but holo has no decentralized internet, next...

if you can't produce any proof that Satoshi actually said SKY is "very good" then you are full of shit

another cool thing about SKY is that ICO's get instantly listed to the SKY DEX and get an explorer and any other basic things they need to get started that normal ICO's have to seek out

you obviously haven't watched enough synth interviews, if any at all. DYOR. Synth was fixing bitcoin bugs in the early days he's one of the OG's

also i need proof that the latency for gaming was "4 times better" than standard ISP

when they tested it in NY that's the results they got, look it up. the reason for this is that centralized ISP's have a very inefficient way of packet hopping, where sky wire re-routes hops much more effectively.

Not going to answer my question about the coinhours calculation, are you?

i'm seriously watching videos now with synth and he does seem very smart. can you please post me your best links? I'm currently all in EOS but i do have an open mind. I have always viewed the vision of skycoin as being very important but I came to the conclusion that the tech wouldn't be ready for a long time without doing much research

he just said that there were like 30 coins already based on the skycoin network and the number keeps going up by like a dozen a month.

where can I find proof of this?>

sure, one sec.

i dont know of any explanation of his prediction, it's just a prediction.

>ISP's have a very inefficient way of packet hopping, where sky wire re-routes hops much more effectively.
How is it inefficient now and how does Sky do it better?

youtube.com/watch?v=nHGW9sVlExY

youtube.com/watch?v=otdrwu6IMlA

ignore the cringey laugh he has, he's a longtime developer, they are all slightly autistic, thats normal.

they send it all over the world instead of taking the shortest route, its like an airplane trying to fly from NY to CA and going all the way around the world around europe russia china and australia just to get to CA when youcould of went right across the country

> bags heavy OP..kek

That's not how it works at all.

i bought at 21.50 2 days ago

then explain how it works

here is how the miners are currently distributed across the world

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=17KsSrD6lE_1BPeinRgBmKxnZPPFmCyW3&ll=-3.958065833228068,72.04902748925781&z=2

oh shit this is new. amazing, watching rn.

Routers send traffic towards the destination along the shortest path that they have learned.

Anyone applying this new gocang's principle?

No it doesn't the videos i posted of Synth explaining it is better than I can explain it but as I understand it, packets unnecessarily hop 150 times to different locations before getting to the target that they could of gotten to in like 30 hops

That makes no sense. The default ttl on a packet sent from a Windows machine is 128, which means that a packet gets dropped after it has made 128 hops.

how the fuck does sky have decentralized internet if all of our websites currently are hosted on centralized servers. you idiots keep talking about decentralized internet but please explain how that works with hosting as it currently is....

Sell and buy EOS, a real man's crypto.

your 20x is nothing compared to sky's inevitable 1000x

No response to legitimate criticism?

How does one get coin hours?

DYOR that's a basic bitch question

Here's a great video though for anyone else. AMA with synth i learned a lot from this one

youtube.com/watch?v=QZxiNRZ2Z4c

you just hold SKY and it generates 1 coin hour per sky you have per hour. coin hours can technically go upwards of a dollar or over in the years to come but will likely start around 1-10 cents

lol based synth Sky Hour airdrop. I know what your refrerencing user

Tezos has better devs and way more money than SKY. That fact you went from shitcoin EOS to SKY is another red flag

Does this work on binance?

If not where do I hold my sky

TLDR

> for all you EOS hodlers let me try and shill you some of my SKY bags at a small premium

AHAHAHAH TEZOS HOLY SHIT. I THOUGHT YOU BAGHOLDERS KILLED YOURSELVES MONTHS AGO? AHHAHA

download the wallet and hold it in there

Only a fool would go all in a ICO. My Tezos bags are comfy af

SKY has hundreds of millions because there all the earliest adopters who fund this whole thing with their own wallets cause they bought like 100k bitcoin when it was a cent

Check this out before you waste your money theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534

>theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534

so some niche widget? widgets run on SKY, sky isnt some specialized project it's infrastructure

t. bought here

Attached: here.jpg (236x209, 8K)

user what's the point of shilling if withdrawals are disabled on Binance because they are accumulating users coin hours. Cryptopia is also doing "maintenance" and you can't deposit or withdraw. Wouldn't be surprised if Binance does so soon so people can't sell their SKY while the market crashes because "upgrade"

Their official website accepts OTC but only for BTC/LTC/ETH/BCH. Almost like they want your bags for all 4 of those because the first 2 are LN (4 million tx/s testing), the 3rd for PoS, and the 4th to order off Bitmain.

You hear the devs are BTC billionaires and yet Synth lives in China and their website accepts the coins they say they are better than...lol if they think of them as shitcoins why accept them. Why have OTC at all? Forgot to mention the OTC minimum is around 9000$ for BTC, you can't buy 100$ worth.

It almost seems as if Synth is salty he sold his 5k BTC he received for helping compile the BTC wallet from Debian at 100, 500, 1000, 2000 etc. He could have been a billionaire living on an island instead he's in fucking China amongst a bunch of pseudo-Mongolians?

By the way, would you mind linking the IRC chat where Satoshi acknowledged a consensus algorithm that at that time didn't even have a name? You know, Obelisk, the algorithm that isn't even implemented yet.

bump

bought around 20.50-22.50 range so now i am down a few dollars but no worries, this project is solid. i'm holding for very long term just because of the coin hours you generate which is the fuel that powers the decentralized internet

SKY
lots of claims, no delivery
EOS
lots of claims, no delivery

The choice is clear. Bitcoin

Sky delivered in every regard

SKY 300tps, same as visa.
>never delivered
JEJ

But it's daily volume is like 3 million fucking dollars at like 9 sats kys

cause its just now getting listed and getting attention.

>visa 300 tps
try 120k peak kiddo