WE WUZ LORD MAYORS AND SHIET

WE WUZ LORD MAYORS AND SHIET
theguardian.com/politics/2018/jun/22/magid-magid-sheffields-lord-mayor-ive-had-a-lot-of-stick-but-i-dont-care

Attached: SSSSSSS.jpg (800x1199, 182K)

Fucking hell UK sort yourselves out.

> Dabs on Sheffield

Attached: England is a social construct.jpg (564x484, 50K)

Stylish slav squat, I like it.

I'm not one who usually gets angry about this type of thing, but this disgusts me. Have some fucking respect for your constituents you fucking ape.

Bit racist bruv

>WE WUZ LORD MAYORS AND SHIET
the meme doesn't really work when he is literally your mayor

TRUMP IS A W A S T E M A N

>There were complaints about his choice of music for his inauguration ceremony – the Imperial March from Star Wars
This guy is far too good for humourless faggots like you.

What exactly the kind of work they do? Do they possess any power? Like what's their job.
And yes that man is unironically wasted man acting like a teenage girl

1. its not a slav thing
2. its a shit squat, that guy is out of shape middle aged faggot who can't sit on his heels

That's fine, it's the posing like a fourteen year-old niglet that's disgusting, the guy is nearly thirty.

Ausgaylians and Kiwis are all a bunch of nigger lover fags on int for some reason.

Fuck off

His constituents deserve all the shit they get for electing this meme, but he should at least respect his office. Democracy was a mistake.

world is a fuck
628309402383 shot schoolchidren
shoot them all 1999

Respect black people fag

>its a shit squat, that guy is out of shape middle aged faggot who can't sit on his heels

He's 28 years old

lord mayor's aren't elected by the public you fucking mong. it's a ceremonial role held by a councillor for one year before it's handed to another one

Shit now I want to become a lord mayor
imagine the media hype
I'm not colored but polish so this could still work

looks like a used condom after 5 minutes on a foreman grill, couldve fooled me

to propaganda żeby pokazać boomerowi że krypto jest zacofane a tak naprawde obczajona osoba widzi progres

Do you think that the person that's mad that he says he is black and a Muslim, is a black muslim?

Lmao hes a Somali (türk) BULL

Ceremonial but that usually means you have respect and dont act like a clown.

Cool. I have British ancestry can I be the next Lord Mayor of Sheffield? I'll wear a tricorner hat and do a 50/50 grind down the railing.

Get used to this sort of shit mate, because nobody can stop it at this point

How the FUCK did this country colonise the world?

>Jow Forumstard autistic screeching

>-t. tankie retard that would demand execution for making fun of daddy lenin or some other kike

go back to your pidorashakan paradise, fag

>*autistic screeching intensifies*

mentality > genes

Makes you wonder how pathetic the rest of the world is.

oi mate u got a loicense fo tha racism

You got a licence from daddy Putin to let you post here?

luv me woif
luv me queen
luv footy team
ate micks
ate moozlems
ate russians

kek

you forgot

ate pikeys
ate the souf
simple as

A recurring theme in almost all white supremacist memes seems to be the fear of sexual domination by darker skinned men. Sexual insecurity is at the heart of white supremacist rage.

Attached: bbc live.jpg (3264x3251, 1.56M)

>Sheffield
quelle surprise

>A recurring theme in almost all white supremacist memes seems to be the fear of sexual domination by darker skinned men. Sexual insecurity is at the heart of white supremacist rage.
Being wiped out is a valid fear.

Kind of like how seeing your child playing in traffic would cause you some measure of concern

stiff upper lip mentality,

honestly I used to live there and the mentality is very unique. Admirable.

>Being wiped out

no such thing

>no such thing

Attached: 1538444746326.png (230x219, 7K)

I was not aware there was a proper technique to slav squatting.

>finland finally outs himself as h*Paoid

unironically based

>muh mayocide!1!

Is this shit for real?

Is sheffield like a nigger city or something? How does someone like him win?

>white supremacist rage.
Na that would be being replaced.

how did this nigger get it?

Pic related leaf.

Attached: NPC-4-che.jpg (655x644, 19K)

If it's such a valid fear then why don't you sad fucks go procreate? Why not make more of your precious white babies to save your precious white race instead of wasting time on the internet or making rallies. I don't think I will ever take that fear seriously.