''I suffer in the third world''

>''I suffer in the third world''

Why do thirdoids do this

Attached: images.jpg (301x168, 5K)

>simple life
>no need so start competing with others early that will cause anxiety and depression
>everyone is poor so no need to show off
>no consumerism
>work a little, get paid a little, get drunk, go watch soccer with friends
>jobs are shitty but there is no fear of losing one since you can always find another shitty job
>girls are easy
>gfs are easy to find

what's so bad about 3rd world??

>gfs are easy to find

Attached: 1540017078854.png (576x597, 41K)

>jobs are shitty but there is no fear of losing one since you can always find another shitty job
I wish that were true.

Peru is firstworld though

what's so hard about finding another job as a cashier?

come on. latinas are hot and seeking love. des-pa-ci-to. pocito pocito. and then kiss her. easy

There is always the chance that you won't get accepted for petty stuff, and it is extremely easy to get fired.
Also, once you have a decently-paid job it is extremely hard to find another job with a similar pay to the one that you had before.
So, I am allowed to suffer?

You should know fellow third worlders

that's not the case if you live in a metropolis. maybe countryside or in a lesser developed province, but you don't have utilities there, not even pipelines as you have to get water from rivers. please don't embarrass yourself Tyrone.
t. not depressed but know a handful of people who are

Attached: american wojak.jpg (598x687, 75K)

ok true, but at least you can have normal childhood, playing games with friends and just enjoy being happy. no money for expensive toys? no problem. you can play in the streets. you don't get sucked into a rat race when your parents start prepping you for college since like age 12 and you have to do shit like after school activities, music bands, sports, and still keep up with school, and then volunteer at various places and just keep competing with others. go go go go.

this
wish i were third world

>you don't get sucked into a rat race when your parents start prepping you for college since like age 12
Not him, but this thing is becoming pretty common in Lima. Almost everyone that I knew went to afterschool math courses (of seven hours) everyday just to be less shitty at math and get a scholarship once they ended school.

You do suffer in Pootugal?

>Also, once you have a decently-paid job it is extremely hard to find another job with a similar pay to the one that you had before.
firstest world problems the post

>poortugal
>first world

Here's your (kek)

hmmm interesting, so it is like everywhere??
i think about it sometimes, i can be so fucking wrong, but i am thinking the more shit you have (houses, cars, expensive toys, whatever) and the higher you climb in your career, the more anxious you become about keeping up and not losing any of that. unless of course you become stinking rich at which point you are not vulnerable anymore. but most people try to live better than they can afford because there are too many temptations around them.

''Own the school year like a champion''

portugal is a second world german protectorate

Attached: 1532388767840.jpg (244x275, 10K)

based truth poster, but 2bh portugal could be replaced by every other country and it would still be true

Well, I don't know how hard are stuff in the first world, I don't frequent "he thinks he can suffer in the first world" threads a lot.
But this problem is not very "first world" when you suddenly stop getting 2000 USD and your only options are getting 279 USD monthly.
You are not wrong at all.
I remember getting into full autistic mode with my friend talking about this issue, on how sudddenly young people started to consider suicide if their academic goals aren't reached, while also noting how nervous children get when they realise that they can get a scholarship to the most prestigious universities in the country if they get good grades or are good in certain sports. And we concluded that, those insecureties come from the fear of losing everything that you or your parents managed to get, it is just embarrassing or humiliating to just lose your stuff or money.

>just
upps it slipped.

yikes

>they can get a scholarship to the most prestigious universities in the country if they get good grades or are good in certain sports

did you go to a public school by any chance? usually people from upper middle class don't get anxious about this sort of thing as you can just go to a private university and literally buy your title, of course it does not mean much as people who don't put effort into their careers can only get good positions through nepotism. the best way to go is to apply for scholarships abroad from what I've seen.

>poortugal

>my actual life is so boring and fucked up (largely because of my lazy ass) that I dream being born in a totally different country

Attached: 1537615340199.jpg (301x490, 26K)

No. I came from a private school.
>usually people from upper middle class don't get anxious about this sort of thing as you can just go to a private university and literally buy your title
That's not the case really. Mejor hablo en español para no tardarme tanto en redactar, tengo una amiga y sus padres trabajan en la Católica. Ellos lograron que no bikeara, pero eso no quita que ella se haya empeñado a sacar buenas notas en el colegio solamente para conseguirse una beca en la Cato (la cual al parecer no fue necesaria).
Todo el mundo en mi promoción se metía en un montón de cursos y actividades adicionales para meterse a la Católica o otra universidad buena. Casi todos terminaron metiendose a la Cepre Uni o a la Pamer en quinto.

Lad...
Do you want to compare?

niqqa are you talking about Africa?

Just give up. You can't stop the meme, you better play along with it.

What meme?Are you retarded?You're a fucking indio mounting lammas on mountainous ghettos

>I suffer in first world
Is that even possible???

Attached: 3-1.jpg (1014x332, 39K)

es cierto que la PUCP es de las mas prestigiosas en cuanto a privadas. pero me referia más a universidades como UPC y USIL donde practicamente puedes faltar casi a la mitad de las clases y aprobar de todos modos.
>al parecer no fue necesaria
el caso es que la hizo bien y parece que decidió no ser una "hija de papi" (bien por ella en realidad)

compare yourself to other european colonial empires

>What meme?
The Poortugal meme.
>Are you retarded?
Yes
>You're a fucking indio mounting lammas on mountainous ghettos
Actually, I live in a coastal ghetto and I mount cocks instead of llamas.

>I suffer in a country that allows me to make 8 times a normal wage
That would be like 150k Euro (175k USD)/year in Germany

why are you so upset

Attached: t. alberto barbosa.jpg (833x1570, 207K)

By size,population?
Compare yourself to the united states nigger

You're,I shouldn't be upset,I am white and live in a first world country, you on the other hand...

>I shouldn't be upset
yet you are

>,I am white
>and live in a first world country

Attached: 1412809264833.png (360x315, 13K)

the problem is that if you are an autistic fag. like most people here. you don't really enjoy all those things, so life in a third world is pure suffering.

on the other hand, if you are a chad who doesn't give a fuck about politics and all that shit, and all you want to do is dance with some latinas qts and get drunk, you can actually enjoy life here.

wish i could dance tho.

Attached: 1539817032195.jpg (1280x1114, 467K)

>Greentext
>Golden face
You should have just wrote "sage"

Still, why are you so upset? I never confirmed the meme. I just mentioned a way to deal with the banter without looking like a complete retard.

>madtugal

hdi, gdp per capita, military power, unemployment rate etc
usa were not an exploration colony like us

you have a point. if i can't enjoy any of the normal things, i tend to think that it must be because i am in a wrong place. so i can fantasize about 2nd 3rd 4th world or whatever but in reality you are right, it is all in you. teach yourself to dance tango, it is beautiful.

Ok mate, ignore the fact that we are a third world country and the fact that we have a shit wage and lack social programs play a huge role in our status of shit nation.

Thailand is weird, our shopping is better than all of the west. But we have terrible irrigation.

i sometimes get upset for no reason and insult random people but then i feel ashamed the next day. it feels like a hangover. hate that.

Brazil is what the USA would have been without the oil and world wars

Attached: el mutt.jpg (1024x936, 215K)

no, brazil is what usa would have been if they were an iberian exploration colony

Hope that this is the case. I have never seen a Portuguese poster this assblasted by a thirdie flag.

in third world countries, it's harder to get far in life. but actually, nobody is expencting you to get far in life, so even if you don't "make it" you have nothing to feel ashamed of.

Attached: insta.png (361x574, 449K)

We have a lot unemployment rate than spain,france,italy my nigger

Why do you care if I am assblasted.This is an annonymous board,tomorrow we are back to our routines.What do you have to prove here?I could say retarded dumb shit or insightful stuff and it's literally the same thing

trust me, autism trumps "worldness". the only reason you haven't seen that is because there are not that many of them. everyone talks about american flags getting triggered but that's simply because there are so many of us here. again, flags don't matter. it is autism that matters.

>seethingtugal

It is just concerning, since Portuguese flags are known to deal well with banter. But oh well, I guess that you are right.

All these are completely false.

see, this guy gets it. if you failed to make a top school, just relax and enjoy rochas in the pool. buy them some cheap fernet and they will love you to death.

what about all the others? even poland is better than you

My friend,no flag here has a steriotype about it.There's different people posting with the same flag.

theres a bunch of collages about portuguese being mad about the alberto barbosa meme plus every time they are called out for their GDP they get personal

In what department?

>no need so start competing with others early that will cause anxiety and depression
>no consumerism
I wish this were true.

explain. you are not exactly 3rd world either. you are almost USA

i would agree, stereotypes based on flags are misleading. but lots of people do it anyway.

>simple life
oh no no no
hahaha
>work a little
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

explain. you can just sell newspapers in cairo and have a beer with friends after a long day. if your boss annoys you, just tell him to FUCK OFF and change jobs and start selling a different newspaper.

Huh, quite weird I remember seeing in a thread that they, along with Spaniards, were considered to be the most chill posters around.
>,no flag here has a steriotype about it
Doubt.jpg
Anyways, this is getting very autistic for my taste, let's stop here. Sorry lad.

How is it getting autistic?Who is watching you?Who cares?

you wont be having any beer when your job requires you to work 12 hours a day minimmum not including transport for a pay that can only buy you two cigarette packs AT BEST.

>How is it getting autistic?
We're focusing too much in memes based on posters from this board, which is inherently autistic.
>Who is watching you? Who cares?
It's not because someone is watching me, is just because this isn't my kind of autism.

shit if you that's true i feel stupid

this. god wish i were born in some 3rd world cunt

Please come here and apply for presidency.

Attached: chino de mierda.jpg (950x475, 33K)

>canttakebantertugal

>file name

Fujimori Barbosa

CHI

>Hahaha he can't take banter,he lost non-existent reddit karma points guys heheheh

>angrytugal

>tfw your mother get fucked by an italian everyday.
Marica, is such a horrible vaina, dude ;___;

Attached: 59cb03a4783521454f805b42d65ef9a9.jpg (650x600, 94K)

Only Jow Forums could spawn something as irrational as a Thirdaboo

>simple life
if u mean simple is equal to be miserable then yes
at least you want to get fucked when you get old, you will have to fight for a better economic position
>no consumerism
Are you fucking retarded?
nah, if you lose your shitty job you will probably end in a worse job
>girls are easy
>gfs are easy to find
can confirm, fucking normalfags

your countries are poor because you are genetically inferior. your populations don't have the intelligence and culture to value work and progess

Shitty bait m8. I can do it better.

STfu f*rstie lel
You know it’s not like that? America is third world too after all

Attached: A66D7DC8-381F-4F82-8093-0BCE1DD2BBAF.png (720x720, 285K)

>this post

Attached: 1438036973055.webm (450x472, 1.44M)

>America is third world too after all

got you there Steven.