I unironically detest racism

I unironically detest racism

Attached: image.jpg (975x600, 44K)

Same. Blacks and arabs smell though.

Did someone make fun of you for being Chinese zhang? Or are you just a lefty faggot?

NPC piss off

Why?

Good. It's completely unnecessary anyway. It's childish to think people are inferior because they don't look and act like you. I don't care about racism on the internet though because it's shitposting.

Attached: image.png (1334x668, 115K)

You might think you're based, and you'd be right. But you are also redpilled.

You are a kind person and we need more of you around

Same here, but I still like edgy humour and racist jokes.

it's what kills Jow Forums honestly

This desu senpai

every single time without fail

Attached: 1539832454268.png (960x489, 196K)

Racism is logical, more blacks are foul than whites, good blacks are ok.

No one can go meet the majority of unfiltered blacks and think they are equal.

I don't think any Jow Forums movement can succeed or that there is any point engaging in racial conflict at this point in time (gene engineering and AI right around the corner) and that the neolibs probably have the most realistic vision of the future all things considered.

But that doesn't mean you darkies aren't smelly and dumb, or that jews aren't greedy nepotistic fucks, or that ching chongs aren't soulless insectoids.

Said this as he doesnt fear getting gunned down or assaulted by blackd

No one can go to a majority black area and feel safe, retarded liberals need to go to ghetto to get redpilled

I never in my life want to see a black in my life ever.

This. Jow Forums went to shit when it became unironically racist.

And I unironically don't care about what you detest

Racism is funny though. If you think it’s ridiculous you may as well laugh at it.

Yeah a lot more people will get raped and murdered as darkies flood white areas, but so long as the economy and social order never collapses it's gonna remain a statistical drop in the bucket.

I think every high ranking liberal understands this and chooses to follow the path of long term greatest good, which includes eliminating the genetic and cultural residue of outdated power structures like nation states and tribes, to nip wars and genocides in the bud. In 20 years you'll be able to artificially select kids for high IQ in the womb, chinks are already doing that. Predictive policing algorithms and a new wave of automatization will make most people outdated and content with their bread and circuses. The only thing RaHoWa in the western world would accomplish is plunge the place into perma war and permanent irrelevance as Chinese colonial interests encroach and prevent any kind of reemergence.

If you retards get what you want you'll become a literal third world shithole dominated by a hostile Chinese metropolis. And I prefer liberal white-Jewish masters to the CCP.

Jow Forums went to shit when it started using the word unironically unironically

Jow Forums isn't your blog, Kevin.

>Canadian
colour me surprised retard

why so much hatred

same
it stopped even being funny. i guess i've been here for too long. i used to like racist jokes, now it's just
>oh, a racist jo-zzzZzzzZzzz
it's boring, man

did you even read my post, monkey? I support the progressives.

I know you think you do

You are always hyper racist, my latvian dude. Do you even have minorities in that backwater sovjet shithole?

Racism good.
Antisemitism Bad.

Attached: 34727.jpg (577x620, 60K)

good
We have Russians. Worse than any darkies because darkies don't have a home base with nukes just across the border.

What’s wrong with Racism?
>inb4 people think Racism instantly means discrimination

Are you retarded?
African tribes have civil wars, mixed groups have wars of purely imperislistic economic reason, ethnic wars are a minority of deaths or wars.

You think the civil wars of rome or any state are ethnic?
The south caused millions of white deaths.

>deaths caused by ethnic warfare
>miniscule
>deaths caused by everything else 9999%
How many died in China in civil wars?

Are the 60k murdered yearly in brazil ethnic warfare?
Ethnic genocide by mixing solves nothing.

true, it's been shit since 2004

T. Refugee

racism = survival

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-21-05-39-43.png (720x1280, 162K)

>I think every high ranking liberal understands this and chooses to follow the path of long term greatest good, which includes eliminating the genetic and cultural residue of outdated power structures like nation states and tribes, to nip wars and genocides in the bud.

You have no idea how mixing people works do you?
You think if you mix two ethnics they simply form another ethnic groups without infighting because they look the same.
Which is totally incorrect dude.
ALL CURRENT ETHNIC GROUPS ARE ALREADY MUTTS.
English are mutts.
Germans are mutts.
Italians are mutts.
French are mutts.
blablabla
If you, for instance, mix Germans with, I dunno, French, there will be some new German-French ethnic groups, yes but they it won’t be compareable to some Italian-France mix.

If you mix you create more ethnic groups. You create more conflict.

You can‘t mix all people together and then expect them to be all the same, it doesn’t work like that.

I only do it ironically to make g*rms and other neighbour countries mad.

I dont detest it because I want to be able to say the word bigger and have the freedom to say racist things without getting blacklisted irl. But I certainly dont make friends with people who make irrationally racist comments all the time. It makes sense statistically to fear for your safety at night with lots of black men around in an urban area. But then, I've met and enjoyed talking to the same type of black men in different scenarios. If you are Jow Forums irl you have been brainwashed and or have a lot of pent up hate/personal dissatisfaction

Being pol is common sense, get away from blacks.

Saying racist things irl isnt okay to anyone with a shred of common sense.

t. cuckold civnat