Finnish man finds foreign wife

is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005870080.html

Oulugian man Jarno Laakso, 40, found a French woman Belle by an strange occurrence few years ago:
mother of this woman asked Jarno by a bus stop if he had anything special to do in next few days and if he wanted to join in a party arranged after the death of a relative of this woman.

It was a French tradition, Jarno thought, and agreed. In this party Jarno met the daughter of this woman, Belle. Jarno was quite silent but Belle persistently asked about Finnish language which she had been learning.

Now the couple is married.

Attached: f9d16104e23d4f44a43aa0a681b0372c.jpg (468x702, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ylioppilaslehti.fi/2010/11/x-patriate-the-land-of-promiscuity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 238e567d896e45caae490bc42b43858f.jpg (658x438, 36K)

>Oulu

FINLAND IS BASED
BASED!!!!!!
>French woman
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

>It was a French tradition, Jarno thought

Attached: 39048953.jpg (110x125, 2K)

Ah, Belle. A fine name for a fine wife.

They look happy. Go Jarno!

>Jarno was quite silent
So just like every other Finn. You should have left that part tho, cause that's literally what every Finn does regardless of their gender

>Oulu
Foulugian here( Foreigner living in Oulu) and I tell you what, It's a fucking dead city full of druggies and alcoholic. Also apparently Finnish don't know how to use condom, so many fucking kids and preggo women in Valkea. wtf can someone explain this? Also stop staring me please if you are not going to say anything

t. sincerely every foreigner living in Oulu

lucky bastard

my sister :)

Attached: mane.jpg (501x483, 25K)

>Also apparently Finnish don't know how to use condom, so many fucking kids and preggo women in Valkea
Surely you've heard of laestadians

>Oulugian
delet

>French woman's mom sells daughter into sexual slavery to Finnish man

nah, this is the real headline.

>dead city full of druggies and alcoholic

That's what Oulugrad is famous for.

To be fair
>dead city full of druggies and alcoholic
describes most of Finlandiya oblast

you can always for example fuck off

Unfortunately I will most likely suffer here alongside you

Wtf is Laestadians?

Why is that tho? I swear God a countless of times I have passed teenager boys and girls dressing that stupid Trashers baggy hoodie smoking pot at the corners of the city center buildings. Also somewhat the city centre is like empty all the time.

What do you mean? Can you elaborate please?

where're you from?

ps fuck off

t. not him

Attached: 1487325880693.jpg (500x375, 33K)

>Wtf is Laestadians?
Sect of Christians that make a lot of babies. They're numerous in Oulu area

>Wtf is Laestadians?
Fundies with Africa-tier birth rates. Many families have more than 10 kids.

From a dead city full of druggies and alcoholics obviously

Elaborate what?

>It's another "Finns argue with each other in English"-episode

Attached: 01405463345.png (1508x892, 171K)

homo

hintti paska

So mormons or some other Jesus Freak sects.

WTF 10? are not they stigmatized through out the country? That's some fucking retarded shit. How the rest of the country sees them? And is there's any signs that I can't avoid them. Like I wanna bang cute finn girl, but I dont want to get trapped with a girl that's looking football team babies.

WTF do you mean '' That describes most of Finlandiya'' Are you suggesting the whole country is a full of druggies and alcoholics?

>Are you suggesting the whole country is a full of druggies and alcoholics?
Only Vantaa, Tampere, Jyväskylä, Lahti, Kotka, Pori, Vaasa, Kuopio, Kouvola and Rovaniemi
t. other

> Jarno was quite silent but Belle persistently asked about Finnish language which she had been learning

that's cute, a black finnaboo. Black weebs and thingaboos are so rare, why can't more blacks be like that?

>couple happily in love
>buttmad stormcuck incels get enraged

Attached: 1485886098705.png (318x308, 52K)

FMBF is common and accepted we hate Oulu

>Are you suggesting the whole country is a full of druggies and alcoholics?
Nope, that's why I used the term "most"

And the smaller towns as well because what the fuck you'll do there otherwise unless you're a dying pensioner

>Finn does regardless of their gender
come on, I dont believe i cannot find a finnish thot who enjoys to party and socialize.

another wh*toid conquered by strong FRENCH genes

so basically majority of the country. What causes tho? unemployment, depression, or just stupidity?

>unironically thinking black immigrants come there for their interest in finnish culture
bluepilled to the max. She came for the welfare, had to learn the language because of pure necessity.

female male and black female?

finnish mongols/black muhammedans

Most Finns lived in the countryside 80 years ago and moved to cities for manufacturing jobs
now the jobs are gone and the cities look like Soviet hellholes so people stop giving a shit and drink and do drugs

of course you can find, and I find finn girls or females to be a bit more open than their male counterparts, but the question is, it takes awful a lot to get into her thot side. Finns are quite sexually conservative and a bit of traditional comparing to other Europeans.

Everything combined, also piss poor weather

Also Eastern Helsinki. Here in Kontula we have more bars than stores in the shopping centre.

>Finns are quite sexually conservative and a bit of traditional comparing to other Europeans
t. most promiscuous country in all of Europe

source

>How the rest of the country sees them?
They have bad reputation because of child abuse cases etc.

>And is there's any signs that I can't avoid them
Women don't wear make up, or have tattoos or piercings. I'm not sure they date people outside their sect anyway.

ylioppilaslehti.fi/2010/11/x-patriate-the-land-of-promiscuity/
>According to an international research, Finland ranks first in promiscuity among 48 countries. Finnish men and women are the most promiscuous in the Western world. This global research – led by professor David Schmitt at Bradley University, Illinois and Founding Director of the International Sexuality Description Project – showed that when it comes to one-night stands, numbers of partners and attitudes to casual sex, Finland is leading the way.
Finland ranks at the top of this international research ahead of other progressive nations like the Netherlands and some infamously €˜passionate` ones like the Greeks, Italians and the French.

>no piercing, no tats, no alcohol, drugs, and thotness. Sounds pretty based desu

>never met lestas
It's funny how they're not allowed to watch TV but all are somehow on Jow Forums defending their religion

so cynical

Cute couple

Whats the problem?