Market is so fucked, alts don't even bounce back after being oversold like they use to

market is so fucked, alts don't even bounce back after being oversold like they use to

Attached: 1525687122790.jpg (234x215, 9K)

Anyone have an idea of the real cause behind this? Is it pandemic level FUD? Is it the sudden government oversight?

What fud? This drop is driven by no bad news

>zero valuable input
How high are you right now?

its just btc

good

Delink alts from BTC with their own Fiat pairs and things would change instantly.

But the only real gateway to come in is via BTC

Attached: vitalik_retarded_autist.png (624x597, 103K)

>twitter post of a reddit post
It's like having cancer AND aids

Attached: 1516299060135.jpg (400x386, 25K)

KEK

So kaposis sarcoma?

Australia has multiple exchanges that have BCH/AUD pairings. I haven't touched BTC in almost a year and I don't see that changing either. BCH is the real Bitcoin.

that's called a bear market. if you don't short, then you can come back in october

That's Satan's cock you are drinking out of!

Attached: 1526582213952.jpg (480x360, 33K)

no its not enough.
you need real capital that isnt in btc

Look at the bright side, if cryptos stabilize at some level that's low enough so that people stop giving a fuck about them and the mania subsides, maybe that's what's needed for them to actually become usable for their stated purpose instead of just being pumped and flipped.

shit, I am fucked, how do I repent brother ?

Accept Jesus Christ into your heart and stop drinking the Devil Juice!

It's just the mania at the end of 2017 was too insane and everything was overvalued. That's all.

Normies ran out of cash and nobody wants to buy the internet funny money anymore

>Delink alts from BTC with their own Fiat pairs and things would change instantly.
ETH, ADA, EOS and XRP all have their tether pairs. Don't help them much.

>if you don't short, then you can come back in october
Of 2019.

Tether =\= fiat you imbecile fatass

It doesn't matter.

we just bled out another $1 billion in total market cap.