Tfw Oraclize on suicide watch

>tfw Oraclize on suicide watch
>tfw Link will actually trigger the next crypto bullrun due to finally allowing mass adoption of smart contracts

Attached: oraclize_lies.png (1317x623, 157K)

Attached: 20EC22B2-BBCC-4B8F-8F6B-DD1A3C3AB4E2.jpg (1196x898, 247K)

crying how better they are meanwhile true crypto hero named SIRGAY is silently developing mastermind product

superb thread, guise
>saged

unsaged

>iExec solves this problem
>$$$$$$$$

32 cents

Good job that running a link node will be profitable regardless of whether btc is in bull or bear mode.

Sub-ico price is sats. Truly disgusting, stinky and deluded.

It’s habening again

FAT
A
T

Still habening

you shouldnt be more worried about aeternity and its recent bullrun than oracalize

should*

The oracle problem is unsolvable, sorry.

I have a question, post the other day by the user that sounds like AssBlaster. He talked abt the importance of Swift sharing data their customers provide processing transactions. Specifically spoke of unwillingness to share data with third party companies. He also spoke of Link giving up something to earn the right to process that data. Several assumed it was the 650,00,000 tokens but got the impression that wasnt the only thing. My thoughts are Swift is going to be the majority ownership of Link, making it an official subsidiary of Swift. If that is the case, how do you believe that impacts Links value?

There is no way Sergey would give up that much control to a single entity, even SWIFT.

Yeah man I'm super fucked. I'm Down 80k from ATH I have 50k link it's my last hope.

You sure abt that, access to all that data plus the keys to having a huge head start at Smart Contract adoption. Maybe not the majority ownership but I would bet my left one Swift is an owner of some percentage of Link.

funny thing is chainlink is literally as centralized as oraclize is.

oracles havent come close to being a solved problem.

Sure, I don't doubt that they'll get some ownership, but probably with the agreement that they'll have to use the tokens for data requests instead of dumping on the market.

If they owned the majority of link they could participate in reputation farming but yeah they'd be dumb to not have a nice stack.

This shit is ruining my life. I am totally convinced that link will be the most massive crypto project out and that its success will be inevitable. Yet, it's still behind many mediocre projects and outright scams.

I really don't know if I can wait much longer. This is hell. I was miserable as a wagecuck but at least I wasn't held captive by some Russian philosopher and his half black british henchman.

stop user. I already came 3x today.

I just realize something, there's hardly any links reds and all today because you are all kids. Literal high school kids. You have to be in parades with your marching band and your Boy Scouts and your young libertarian groups. You have to go with your parents to your aunt Patty's barbeque.
Holy shit I'm right.
You are all Motherfucking children, delinquents, under age. Unfuckingbelievable, I figured it out. There's literally no shit threads about which I usually pity you and the reason for the lack of these threads is because you are children. Finally, everything makes sense. Holy shit what are you gonna do now?

>oraclize's reasoning
A SYSTEM FAILURE IS NOT THE SAME AS DELAYS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
STOP FUDDING MY COMPANY

Sorry kids, ha, there's no LINK threads at all today, my bad for the spelling. I'm just so relieved to finally figure out that you guys are sparse today because your parents want you off the internet and with family for visits. Oh my god, how great.

You realize bitcoin is going to 3k and link will most likely drop below ico price and then hit $10 in 2020 right? Just sell.

No user I cannot sell. I beleive the singularity can happen at any moment. Even if I know BTC is crashing I refuse to daytrade my LINK. I think the first massive green candle will come when BTC is in a downtrend. The potential of LINK is too great to ignore. I will keep accumulating until mainnet. There is no other choice.

That's not how it works.

Then sell, faggot. If you can't understand a project's fundamentals and only rate them based on "muh token performance" then you don't deserve to make it.

Someone should tweet them the pic here and watch them get triggered. Guarantee they would respond with more pathetic panicky shit.

same boat user. i have another credit card coming in the mail with a very high limit. about to put tons of stinkers on it. just wish it shows up asap.

these prices are fucking insane.

>Buying crypto on credit

Attached: IMG_1411.png (669x514, 25K)

screencapped for the 'Jow Forums museum of absolute states'

I feel bad for them. They are dinosaurs and know the meteor is coming