What the fuck is their problem?

What the fuck is their problem?

Attached: 1200px-Map_of_Middle_East.svg[1].png (1200x1159, 332K)

Islam's a pretty backward religion.

inbreeding

IRan did nothung wrong

They need chicken tendies.

Attached: 1526372339411.jpg (950x1000, 178K)

Israel and USA

they need white women (men) to fug

Islam

Israel and America

The Sykes-Picot Agreement.

What the fuck is YOUR problem? Every time I post on Jow Forums (Jow Forums not Jow Forums) I get aggressive (you)s from Euroflags and Americanflags. Not to mention shitting al over us out of no where.

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?

Attached: YFYIbtL.jpg (456x297, 20K)

you mean england and france?

What's up with America's policy in the region? Why are you so evil?

Attached: 1534522939717.png (1418x536, 145K)

Hey yanks could you stop further contributing to the conflicts through your military interventions?

Cheers mates

>Iran's problem
reactionary government that was in turn a reaction of an CIA/MI6-backed coup against the democratically president in the 50s, leading to a corrupt dictatorship that was allied with western powers against the will of the people
>Egypt's problem
reactionary government that was in turn a reaction to the dictator of Hosni Mubarak, a US-backed corrupt president that supported western wars against muslim neighbours, against the will of the people
>Israel's problem
an apartheid ethnostate based on jewish supremacy that is very much supported by the US that constantly provokes neighbouring countries with military threats, against the will of their secondary citizens (palestinians)
>Syria's problem
dictatorship that came about to oppose western imperialism in the Middle East, which has been attempted to be undermined and overthrown by US-funded terrorist and rebel groups (both relatively secular and radical islamist), causing chaos within the country
>Turkey's problem
US-backed crypto-fascist administration that has oppressed ethnic minorities (Armenians, Kurds, etc) which has led to radical terrorist organizations attempting to undermine and overthrow the current regime
>Saudi Arabia's problem
super reactionary monarchy heavily supported by the US and GB that was originally created to undermine the Ottoman war effort during ww1, now a puppet state for western imperialism and intervention in Middle East affairs
>Iraq's problem
a country that has been in total chaos for decades due to an American war effort overthrowing the dictatorship of Saddam Hussein under false pretenses, leading to radical islamic factions perpetually attempting to undermine the west-supported corrupt administrations that have existed since

i don't know about the others though

CIA also backed Khomeini when the Shah gradually ceased being an OPEC puppet after 1974.

This man speaks reason

France, Britain, America, and Jews are civilization destroying subhuman

That is pretty insulting. We get that you guys hate us because of the wars, I.S.I.S and because we are "shithole" countries. You guys were taught that we were backwards so that you feel less remorce when you kill our brothers in Iran,Iraq and etc. I just hate the Islam (Orient) hate that there is on Jow Forums. The moment that i mention that im muslim everybody thinks that i beat women and fuck goats. Its fucking infuriating.

Attached: 1536460324288.jpg (125x110, 2K)

Why do Arab Muslims kill each other? i.e Sunni vs Shia. Why do Muslims like ISIS commit such barbaric acts? Despite western meddling it seems Islam lacks the ability to unify arab and non-arab countries alike in the middle east. Honestly I'm just asking.

i don't know
i personly think that they are the bomb

>monarchy heavily supported by the US and GB that was originally created to undermine the Ottoman war effort during ww1
The Saudi family has been around way before that.

Have you bothered doing the tiniest bit of research on it? It goes back like 1300 years, most of the modern conflict is political and not necessarily black/white sunni v shia but it's easy for certain parties to stir up the religious side of it. It's also worth nothing that many sunnis see shiites as a different religion so this isn't any brotherhood between them

t. done some light reading

Intellect of the monkey. Literally.

It will get worse and worse, somebody should end them

Attached: pf_15.04.02_projectionstables8.png (640x365, 14K)

yes it had, but it was empowered to conquer nearly the entire Arabian Peninsula by Great Britain

Inbreeding, Islam, commies, non commies, the CIA, the KGB, etc

How do we defeat Islam?

More interested in the opinions and debate ITT first tbqh.

Mass educate the public of fiqh and sharia law. I remember learning about the caste system in India in public school, not a word about the inner workings of Sharia though.

The Saudis conquered an even larger part of the peninsula, over 100 years before the brits started to support them.

Attached: First_Saudi_State_Big-ar.png (1101x899, 213K)

that's cool, but that doesn't really negate what I've said at all
during the beginning of the 20th century, the brits needed the saudis to rise to undermine the ottoman empire and the saudis needed british support to aid their fight for independence

>Why do Muslims like ISIS commit such barbaric acts?
Why did Christians like the IRA blow up cars?

imo, the region's been fucked out of stability too many times. Things were looking up, then the Mongols fucked it up. The Ottoman Empire kept the many nations under relative control, and the other empires fucked it up. Now, for some reason, we have Israel, whose occupants have more German or Russian blood most of the time, lay claim to the levant under
>muh ancient israel that existed over a millenia ago for all of two seconds
how many things can go fucking wrong for that place? damn, man